General

1. Make Customer Name more Prominent in Beta UI

There is a lot that I like about the beta UI, but I do not like how far down I have to scroll to see my customers name.

In the beta UI there is a huge gap on the top right of the website that would be perfect to display the customer name in large text.

Bonus!! There is even a thin line there where you could display the customers signature right above the line. I would put the customer name in text, then just to the right of that have the customer signature right on the line. Would look…

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto Lock User Session

The Lock feature is great and gets used a lot but there needs to be an auto lock option if there is no activity within a given amount of time. We are finding that under busy situations, most employees forgot to lock out their session leaving their permissions available to anyone.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Invoice Merging

We've already had suggested the ability to merge multiple tickets into one invoice, but I think it would also be beneficial to have the ability to merge multiple invoices on a single ticket into one.

I had a situation yesterday where I accidentally created an invoice before all the necessary charges were on the ticket so when I added the rest of the charges and created a new invoice, it left me with two invoices with one charge each. If I could have merged them it would have made the invoice show up correctly sand how I originally intended, as…

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multi Location Inventory Control

It would helpful if inventory between locations could be separated. For example, one of our locations does not maintain stock on products that our other location does. For inventory stockout reports, the level of control between the two locations would be very nice! As of right now, if I maintain stock on items that only one location uses, I'm getting alerts for that specific product needing to be ordered when it does not.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Just for clarification, we have multi-location inventory but this suggestion is to make it more granular “per-location” to have different settings per locations as far as what’s tracked/etc.

5. Add the ability to change the Device Widget sections headings to be suitable for computer repairs.

The Device Widget is great, but things like colour, network aren't really applicable to PC in takes. Same for console repairs. We have the icons ready to go, but not the right section headings. This has been mentioned before but was marked as complete:

http://feedback.repairshopr.com/forums/165658-general/suggestions/5411212-create-computer-repair-wizard-similar-to-mobile-de

Can this be re-addressed?

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. iOS App Developments

Develop the App so that it replicates the same features of the website.
    - Develop a POS feature for the app that acts as a POS for walk-in customer purchases and inventory management.
    - When a ticket is payed for you should be prompted to close the ticket if you would like.
    - The default print setting for the iOS app purchases should go to the receipt printer printing features.
    - The iOS app should also be able to be setup as a register so that it ties directly to the website system. This way Z reports match correctly with…

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Since this suggestion is actually a number of very separate ideas, we can’t properly mark it as planned/started/completed.

I’ll just leave it as under review.

We added the bit about closing the related ticket in the last release.

7. Contract Pricing Templates

I need the ability to create contracts with a predefined list of contract pricing based on the type of contract. it is difficult to put all my different services into every contract I make.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to process multiple payment types on an invoices

Would love the ability to process multiple payment types on an invoice or deposit.

Sometimes a customer needs to split their payment between for example cash and credit card. It would be great if each payment type we accepted were loaded right into the payment screen complete with the amount field for each... we could the enter the amount of cash, then click a process button which would update the balance then do the same for their credit card.

Maybe a little over kill but I would even rather list each credit card as their own payment type in case…

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. RMM - Ticket Automations - Create ticket automatically from RMM alerts using Ticket automations

It would be very useful to be able to create tickets automatically from RMM alerts such as Watchman Monitoring. This would allow us to create automations that would see particular Alerts from any RMM and send automated responses and create a ticket all in one action. Without having to first go to the RMM Alerts and turn the Alerts into a Ticket....This would be a huge time saver.

It would also be nice if once a ticket was created from an RMM alerts that the Alerts in that window would become hidden automatically to cut down on confusion and clutter.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add timesheet tab

We would like to request a timesheet tab to be built into Repairshopr. We would like to be able to enter time logs by line item. We want to enter Date, Customer, Ticket, Description and Time spent into daily timesheet report. These time entries would tie back to the ticket selected and it would allow us to see hour total logged hours daily and help to insure we've recorded all of our projects daily. It is very difficult and time consuming with the existing system to record your daily work since you have to open each ticket to log time.…

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to send adhoc sms to customers

One feature that appears to be missing but would be really great to include would be the ability to send sms to customers. For example, sometimes we need to send an sms as well as email to advise a customer their order is now in stock and ready for collection. We send this info via sms to ensure that customers get this message. We have to use another system to do this as there appears no way to do this within RepairShopr. Any chance this feature could be included in the software?

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. bundling or packaging items on the fly

preparing a bundle in advance for sale is nice maybe if you are selling flowers or coffee. in our business we often group several items together on the fly when creating an estimate for a customer. you should be able to select two or more items create a package. you should be able to view your cost and then insert a sale price for the package. when you print or email the quote the customer would see only the package price not the individual line item pricing.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create an eBay integration solution to provide an eBay store directly connected to RepairShopr

Being able to link an eBay store through the api and have it integrated with RepairShopr to sell those hard to find parts you have and need to get out there to the right customer!

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tracking Salary/Wages for employees

1. Add individual employee wages.
    2. Generate repaorts for a selectable time frame with wages/salary earned.
    3. Possibly a feature that shows whether or not an employeed has been paid for that selected time.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Leads: customize status & assign tech

It'd be useful to edit Leads -> Status choices (e.g., Opportunity / New / Lead / Prospect seems redundant). Even moreso, would be awesome to be able to assign a lead to a tech for first contact.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Integrate AASP Appointment Scheduler with RepairShopr

Apple are rolling out a new scheduling tool to their service providers.
    Unfortunately in order to view appointment it require login in to GSX!

There is no notification system, no ical/caldev link, nothing,

If there were a way to have RS pull appointments from the Apple scheduler and maybe put them in its calendar, it would be cool.

The REST API documents are here https://gsxwsut.apple.com/apidocs/reservation/v1/#!/Slot/fetchAvailableSlots

NB. This is not the regular GSX integration which I believe has a rather icky API, as far as I can tell this is regular REST and may be easier to implement.
    Thanks.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom Reports Module

I would love a custom reports module that allows us to create ad hoc reports on the fly. I'm sure each of your customer has different needs and if you only create reports that most people want you leave us all wanting reports that we need but others do not. We are a data driven company and sometimes new information has us seeking additional info that we haven't thought of in advance. This will also alleviate your having to generate reports for us when we vote on them and free you up to make more significant changes to the platform.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For our Domo subscribers we have pretty much added every report that’s been suggested if we have the data to accomplish it.

This will probably not get worked on for anything that is possible in Domo – if you haven’t tried it, I would recommend it – and let us know if there is a report you want.

Making a “report builder” is a major project, which is why we bought Domo even though it’s the most expensive piece of software our company has bought.

18. Stock Take Net Gain/Loss

We need the stock take report to show not only the "loss" but also the "gain" of item QTY and $. This can either be a number indicating the gain (as only the "loss") is indicated, or it could be a net of the gain and loss in a stock take.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Estimate/Quotes Revamp

My idea is to basically be able to create 1 awesome quote without having to make 3 different ones for clients every time which just confuses everyone and makes my estimates portal look like i'm a millionaire. QuoteWerks is a great example of a Professional Estimate/Quote. http://www.quotewerks.com/images/QuoteValet/QuoteValet_SampleQuote.PNG

I want to be able to have options and upsell my customers without making it confusing. Have each option area have radio buttons where they can select one and then add on's which they can tick if they would like.

Include a picture of who create the estimate for them. Great optional feature.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dispatching

It would be nice to have a dispatching add-on. Something that allows techs to notify the end user that they are on the way to their location and tracks the techs location so that the end user will be able to verify the tech is on the way. It will help out with having to constantly contact the end user’s who are waiting for techs who are possibly stuck in traffic. It would also help end user’s keep appointments. Several times, techs go to the end user’s residence and the end user is not home, doesn’t answer the door, etc. …

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base