General

1. Ability to send adhoc sms to customers

One feature that appears to be missing but would be really great to include would be the ability to send sms to customers. For example, sometimes we need to send an sms as well as email to advise a customer their order is now in stock and ready for collection. We send this info via sms to ensure that customers get this message. We have to use another system to do this as there appears no way to do this within RepairShopr. Any chance this feature could be included in the software?

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contract Pricing Templates

I need the ability to create contracts with a predefined list of contract pricing based on the type of contract. it is difficult to put all my different services into every contract I make.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bundling or packaging items on the fly

preparing a bundle in advance for sale is nice maybe if you are selling flowers or coffee. in our business we often group several items together on the fly when creating an estimate for a customer. you should be able to select two or more items create a package. you should be able to view your cost and then insert a sale price for the package. when you print or email the quote the customer would see only the package price not the individual line item pricing.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tracking Salary/Wages for employees

1. Add individual employee wages.

2. Generate repaorts for a selectable time frame with wages/salary earned.

3. Possibly a feature that shows whether or not an employeed has been paid for that selected time.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Making the serialization option editable (unserialize)

We have run into this situation a few times now due to how different vendors do things differently when it comes to serial numbers. We setup a product to be serialized, Like RAM, then switch vendors and they don't serialize their RAM and now we have to create a new product and lose all that history and add confusion.

We are big on tracking out data and would prefer not to lose all that.

Making the Serialization check box an editable options would be very handy. Of course only for Global admins or those selected to have such power in…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dispatching

It would be nice to have a dispatching add-on. Something that allows techs to notify the end user that they are on the way to their location and tracks the techs location so that the end user will be able to verify the tech is on the way. It will help out with having to constantly contact the end user’s who are waiting for techs who are possibly stuck in traffic. It would also help end user’s keep appointments. Several times, techs go to the end user’s residence and the end user is not home, doesn’t answer the door, etc. …

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create an eBay integration solution to provide an eBay store directly connected to RepairShopr

Being able to link an eBay store through the api and have it integrated with RepairShopr to sell those hard to find parts you have and need to get out there to the right customer!

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integrate AASP Appointment Scheduler with RepairShopr

Apple are rolling out a new scheduling tool to their service providers.
    Unfortunately in order to view appointment it require login in to GSX!

There is no notification system, no ical/caldev link, nothing,

If there were a way to have RS pull appointments from the Apple scheduler and maybe put them in its calendar, it would be cool.

The REST API documents are here https://gsxwsut.apple.com/apidocs/reservation/v1/#!/Slot/fetchAvailableSlots

NB. This is not the regular GSX integration which I believe has a rather icky API, as far as I can tell this is regular REST and may be easier to implement.
    Thanks.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ADFS SSO Office 365

Hi Guys,

Recently deployed o365 integration and very happy i can finally sync my Calendars with RS. Hoping you guys can extend this feature a bit further by integrating RS login's with Active Directory Federation Services/SSO (i see you have done this with Intuit and Google+). I believe this can be based around oAuth and wold not be all that complex to setup considering you already have oAuth communication with Office 365?

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Custom Reports Module

I would love a custom reports module that allows us to create ad hoc reports on the fly. I'm sure each of your customer has different needs and if you only create reports that most people want you leave us all wanting reports that we need but others do not. We are a data driven company and sometimes new information has us seeking additional info that we haven't thought of in advance. This will also alleviate your having to generate reports for us when we vote on them and free you up to make more significant changes to the platform.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For our Domo subscribers we have pretty much added every report that’s been suggested if we have the data to accomplish it.

This will probably not get worked on for anything that is possible in Domo – if you haven’t tried it, I would recommend it – and let us know if there is a report you want.

Making a “report builder” is a major project, which is why we bought Domo even though it’s the most expensive piece of software our company has bought.

11. Stock Take Net Gain/Loss

We need the stock take report to show not only the "loss" but also the "gain" of item QTY and $. This can either be a number indicating the gain (as only the "loss") is indicated, or it could be a net of the gain and loss in a stock take.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Discount REASON CODES and REPORT

The new discount line is definitely helpful, especially being tied to a security group option. This was exactly what we needed to solve "authorized users" being able to discount, but not "everyone. Two small upgrade requests related to this new feature:

1. Reason codes: Can you allow us to build a list of a few "reasons" for the discount being applied? Simple stuff like Coupon discount, Mismarked price, Competitor match, Manager discretion, Warranty repair, etc. This would ideally be required to provide auditing record.

2. Discount report: Add a report to break down discount codes given out. It would be a simple…

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make due date customizable on /tickets page

We are working on implementing due dates better in our workflow but it is challenging to have to go into the ticket to change a due date. It would be really awesome if clicking on the due date would bring up maybe 4 quick change options such as, now, 1 hour, 24 hour, 7 days.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove "Pay by Credit Card" when e-mailing invoices to certain clients

We love the "Pay by Credit Card" link in our invoice e-mails. Well, we love it for our residential clients who tend to have smaller invoice totals. We like our business clients to use good old fashioned checks. Most do, but some have started to use a card and in some cases the fees are quite expensive.

An option to disallow "Pay by Credit Card" in the customer profile would be great. I assume it would work like the "opt-out e-mail marketing" check box.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add "Ticket Worksheets" to PDF/Print drop downs on Tickets

We recently stopped having ticket worksheets at the bottom of tickets, in an effort to save paper. We only need to print out ticket worksheets once in a while (for customers to review or walk through). However, without the tag added to ticket templates, there's no easy way to print the worksheets.

A simple and efficient way to accomplish this would be to add a print out of the ticket worksheets as a single document; which could be Cloud Printed or PDF Rendered from the same drop downs that already appear in the tickets section.

Could you please add "Ticket…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Automatically Apply Credits To Invoice

Option to automatically apply existing credit(s) to recurring invoices.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Purchase Order Reports

Would it be possible to have a CSV Purchase Order report list?

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Sale from Inventory to Customer Asset

We sell refurbished PC's and plan to start using repairshopr to track all details of them.
    From intake, work to refurbish, and sale.
    This we can do.

However, on sale part...
    We would like to be able to add these inventory items when sold to a customer to their assets.
    I have found no way to easily create an asset from an inventory item, it would be great if we could.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Undelete / Undo

Would be awesome if there was an undelete or undo button. I have found myself deleting things and realizing I needed them.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Integration with Splashtop Remote Support Software

Really liking the Splashtop interface and seems to fit well for many MSPs or Breakfix Shops.

Currently migrating to them as we speak and would love an integration to start a session similar to Teamviewer in RepairShopr

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base