Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. AutoPrintr for Mac

Please make AutoPrintr work on the Mac. We have an entirely Mac-based shop and now that Google Cloud Print is being discontinued our only option is to manually print PDFs for everything which is very time consuming and severely disrupting to our workflow.

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Integrate EFTPOS Terminals in Australia

There is no option available to have EFTPOS terminals integrate with RepairShopr in Australia at present.

Having the invoice transaction created in RepairShopr automatically populate the EFTPOS terminal to provide seamless and accurate payment integration reduces transaction and till reconciliation time, minimises mistakes, looks professional.

I would be happy to pay extra for this feature. Any other company based in Australia prepared to pay to have this feature developed specifically for the Australian market?

The other benefit is the fees charged. Vantiv isnt available for Australia but are charging 2.6%. My current EFTPOS fees including terminal hire has an average…

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Call log / call back

We have several techs with different duties. It would be great to add a call back log. Right now we have the in shop ppl email each tech when they need to call someone back. It would be awesome to be able to put the calls into RS and be able to mark them called back or maybe convert the call info to a ticket. I was thinking the lead section would be able to do this with a little adjustment. Or do a call log button. It would also be good if you could assign the call back to…

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mobile App Feature Request

1) Any Printed Ticket/Invoice/Customer Purchase #/Refurb Invoice (that should be a thing) needs to have a barcode.
    2) Open up Repairshopr Mobile App (ios or android)
    3) Click a 'barcode icon' within the app to open up a quick scanner
    4) Scan the work order to instantly pull up that ticket (customer purchase, refurb, work order, et. al.)
    5) On mobile app be able to take photos of the device you are working on to quickly add them to a ticket

This should take less than 20 seconds total.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Update the inventory RMA system

Accessing the Returns Manager can be very useful, however when we are creating up an RMA it would be nice to have a better read on the details rather than a smashed together list of products in an RMA. We process returns quite frequently as we have busy shops, and when using this feature there is no way to export these items to send to our vendor as an RMA list. We actually have to create this RMA, then create a whole other RMA list on a spreadsheet to send to the vendor. This doubles the work required to process…

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrate with BeetsTech for parts

BeetsTech ( https://beetstech.com/store/apple-part ) has become one of our favorite places to get parts for Apple products repairs. iFixit is awesome too, but they are frequently out of stock. The greater availability of high quality parts has been a welcome addition to our stable of suppliers, and being able to do PO's or inventory integration from RepairShopr would save us a huge amount of time.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove Character Limit from Inventory "Name" Field

Product List Issue: Unless products are added without spaces between words the result is something like this

NAME: DESCRIPTION:

Samsung Advance Labor Charge
    Galaxy
    S6 Edge
    Plus (Black)
    Screen
    Assembly
    w/Small
    Parts

Barcode Issue: Im sure this doesn't need any explaining. (35 Character Limit)

As a result our business decided to use the "Name Column" for the paired Labor Rate.

NAME: DESCRIPTION:

Advance Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (Black) Screen Assembly
    Labor w/Small Parts
    Charge

As you can imagine this makes searching for a color specific product a nightmare without scanning a barcode.

THE BIGGEST ISSUE is because we had…

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Refurbs / Customer Purchases - Stickers and Worksheets

Refurb system is brilliant and a great addition to RS.
    A couple of improvements from what we can see is the ability to add in worksheets and also print stickers from both sections.

For us, customer comes in. We would take their details but we have no lablel to apply to the device. Then we would need to make notes of the specification and do routine checks (via worksheets).

Then once this is completed we would pay them and then grab that detail into Refurb section. Again could do with worksheets to use for processes that we do with every…

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integration with Splashtop Remote Support Software

Really liking the Splashtop interface and seems to fit well for many MSPs or Breakfix Shops.

Currently migrating to them as we speak and would love an integration to start a session similar to Teamviewer in RepairShopr

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pay Now Option In Estimate Approval

When an estimate is approved I would like to have the option to have the customer either pay now or leave a deposit. I don't think it would be that difficult since customers can pay for invoices using the customer portal.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Making the serialization option editable (unserialize)

We have run into this situation a few times now due to how different vendors do things differently when it comes to serial numbers. We setup a product to be serialized, Like RAM, then switch vendors and they don't serialize their RAM and now we have to create a new product and lose all that history and add confusion.

We are big on tracking out data and would prefer not to lose all that.

Making the Serialization check box an editable options would be very handy. Of course only for Global admins or those selected to have such power in…

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop making us scroll down - Most commonly used items "above the fold"

When I take a payment to scroll down to hit the "Take Payment" Button. In tickets you have to scroll down to see the full customer information.

There is so much wasted space at the top of RepairShopr screens it's just nuts.

Asking for a signature on a check deposit is crazy.

Please work on your UI rather than some of the features that are coming out on "Feature Friday"

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. LabTech integration.

Compete with ConnectWise and integrate with a amazing RMM Labtech. This would help anyone who uses Labtech bill more accurately and have seamless integration with ticketing. We'd love to use Repairshopr for our CRM and Invoicing users, and Labtech for our techs. Integrating them would make it easier to handle the separation of anyone in this situation. (We do not like ConnectWise).

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Employee Scheduling software

Hello I love you guys software, but i was wondering if you could maybe partner with a company like When I Work (www.wheniwork.com) or (http://www.yournextseven.com) or develop a employee scheduling software similar that will allow your us to be able to create shifts and schedule our employees. This will also allow my employees to see the work schedule anywhere.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Format phone number when entering new customer

Simple UI enhancement, should be incredibly easy to implement.

When you enter a phone number on the "New Customer" page, it is just a bunch of numbers - hard to read. It looks like "5556923845".

It would be much better if it was formatted like this: "(555) 692-3845"

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Shopify already!

This was brought up before, but I think needs revisiting since the last post was marked complete "questionable).

Integrate Shopify. Shopify is too big to continue to ignore. Sure Woo still dominates but Shopify is now running close second after passing Magento in 2018. (source: https://www.cloudways.com/blog/top-ecommerce-platforms)

Many RS subscribers need two-way sync with RS inventory, POS and eCommerce. Both APIs from RS and Shopify are out there ready for action. RS is a great product and we love it's diversity, but it really falls short ion this area. Zapier is limited for RS as well.

It's time!

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. have ex-tax prices in the product inventory page.

I'm in the UK with 20% VAT. On the product page when adding new inventory I can see the retail price inc and ex VAT. However, the cost price is tax inclusive only. This is really unhelpful as a) everyone buys and invoices in ex VAT Pricing in the business sector, so it means every line has to be manually calculated before entering and b) it means you cannot see accurately what your margin is nor a correct % markup. Please help!

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Purchase Order allowing to intake not 100% working inventory.

So there often comes times we get large orders of devices especially, all the same or different doesn't matter, but often some do not work or are completely salvaged for parts. I'd love to see a separate "Inventory" page for broken devices or list of parts we have that we salvaged from incoming inventory that came in broken. This could be integrated into the PO system as well as the original Inventory page. This way, as we receive the inventory, we can choose either "Refurb Inventory" or "Inventory." This allows us to get a much better number as far as…

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customer referral rewards

I was adding in a referral for a customer and thought it would be nice to have a counter on the referrer's customer page to see how many people they have referred to you. This way you can have rewards for loyal customers who spread the word around. Maybe have a system where after 10 referrals they get sent an automatic email giving them a coupon to print out. Something to keep customers coming back and telling others.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable DKIM support

Setting up DMARC for my domain after getting a spoofed email from my "support" address that was obviously not legit. While I've added RS to my SPF record, there's no DKIM signature for those emails, therefore they don't comply with DMARC. I've got it set to only monitor, but the idea is to eventually lock that down. Any thoughts on putting this in place?

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General