General

1. Add Confirmation Dialogue to "Make Invoice" Button When There is an Existing Invoice for a Ticket

This one is pretty simple, and a minor gripe, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done this and then had to go back and clean things up.

Essentially what I would like to see is a warning / confirmation dialogue when you click the "Make Invoice" button when working on a ticket, but only when there is an existing invoice already associated with that ticket. Many times I've clicked it by accident, only for Repairshopr to create an empty invoice. I even had a situation where one of my employees added line items to the duplicate…

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Call log / call back

We have several techs with different duties. It would be great to add a call back log. Right now we have the in shop ppl email each tech when they need to call someone back. It would be awesome to be able to put the calls into RS and be able to mark them called back or maybe convert the call info to a ticket. I was thinking the lead section would be able to do this with a little adjustment. Or do a call log button. It would also be good if you could assign the call back to…

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatically calculate markup

We (like many other repair shops) use a standard markup strategy and pricing chart. It would be awesome to have an option in inventory to use a set markup rate, or use a pre-selected markup option.

By this, I mean you could have a few price ranges with corresponding markup rates, like: Parts that cost $1-$25 have a 100% markup, parts $26-50 are 60%, $51-100 is 30%, and $100+ are 20%. The other option (if not global like previously mentioned) would be item #65484 has an auto-markup of 25%, or alternatively $15.

This would take almost all of the work…

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Email's Subject Customization

It would be great to change the default email's subject. Specialy for non English speakers like us that are trying to translate every customer side aspect of the app. Subjects like: Estimate Attached (emsg# 73550) confuse people that doesn't speak English.

Thank you,
    Miguel

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove Character Limit from Inventory "Name" Field

Product List Issue: Unless products are added without spaces between words the result is something like this

NAME: DESCRIPTION:

Samsung Advance Labor Charge
    Galaxy
    S6 Edge
    Plus (Black)
    Screen
    Assembly
    w/Small
    Parts

Barcode Issue: Im sure this doesn't need any explaining. (35 Character Limit)

As a result our business decided to use the "Name Column" for the paired Labor Rate.

NAME: DESCRIPTION:

Advance Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (Black) Screen Assembly
    Labor w/Small Parts
    Charge

As you can imagine this makes searching for a color specific product a nightmare without scanning a barcode.

THE BIGGEST ISSUE is because we had…

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Integrate with BeetsTech for parts

BeetsTech ( https://beetstech.com/store/apple-part ) has become one of our favorite places to get parts for Apple products repairs. iFixit is awesome too, but they are frequently out of stock. The greater availability of high quality parts has been a welcome addition to our stable of suppliers, and being able to do PO's or inventory integration from RepairShopr would save us a huge amount of time.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. give the option for tax-exclusive pricing as default

As a purely business-to-business service company in the UK, we only ever refer to ex-VAT prices. Having to remember to put inclusive pricing on Estimates and in Inventory is making life really difficult. Could we get an option to choose how we enter our pricing?

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Define available hours for business and technicians

We have different business hours during the week and on week-ends. And I have many part-time technicians that take appointments at various times depending on their availability. It would be ideal if I can define my normal business hours and normal work hours for my technicians during which appointments can be schedule in the field.

On the schedule, unavailable hours would be blocked (grayed out).

I know I can somewhat simulate this today using Google Calendar and two-way synch. But it would be best if this can be accomplished right within RepairShopr.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do plan to do this eventually, it is pretty far down our list at the moment. Maybe if it gets closer to 50 votes it could happen in a few months.

Keep voting!

9. Mobile App Feature Request

1) Any Printed Ticket/Invoice/Customer Purchase #/Refurb Invoice (that should be a thing) needs to have a barcode.
    2) Open up Repairshopr Mobile App (ios or android)
    3) Click a 'barcode icon' within the app to open up a quick scanner
    4) Scan the work order to instantly pull up that ticket (customer purchase, refurb, work order, et. al.)
    5) On mobile app be able to take photos of the device you are working on to quickly add them to a ticket

This should take less than 20 seconds total.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Invoice Finalize

It would be super helpful if we could have a "Finalize" button for invoices. Sometimes we have an invoice started and a client will login to the portal and see it and cut a check before we even emailed it to them. This is causing many frustrations for our clients, and in return our employees. If there was a way to finalize the invoice once it is completed, this will eliminate many headaches so that the employees cannot adjust a finalized invoice. (Very similar to the "worksheet" finalize process)

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Integrate EFTPOS Terminals in Australia

There is no option available to have EFTPOS terminals integrate with RepairShopr in Australia at present.

Having the invoice transaction created in RepairShopr automatically populate the EFTPOS terminal to provide seamless and accurate payment integration reduces transaction and till reconciliation time, minimises mistakes, looks professional.

I would be happy to pay extra for this feature. Any other company based in Australia prepared to pay to have this feature developed specifically for the Australian market?

The other benefit is the fees charged. Vantiv isnt available for Australia but are charging 2.6%. My current EFTPOS fees including terminal hire has an average…

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. LabTech integration.

Compete with ConnectWise and integrate with a amazing RMM Labtech. This would help anyone who uses Labtech bill more accurately and have seamless integration with ticketing. We'd love to use Repairshopr for our CRM and Invoicing users, and Labtech for our techs. Integrating them would make it easier to handle the separation of anyone in this situation. (We do not like ConnectWise).

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Employee Scheduling software

Hello I love you guys software, but i was wondering if you could maybe partner with a company like When I Work (www.wheniwork.com) or (http://www.yournextseven.com) or develop a employee scheduling software similar that will allow your us to be able to create shifts and schedule our employees. This will also allow my employees to see the work schedule anywhere.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. send appointment or field job reminders

It would be a great feature to have a email reminder sent to customers and the techs the day before their appointment that way they remember and can quickly reference their appointment etc. Sometimes we schedule a week or 2 out and it would be nice for the system to automatically provide a reminder after the confirmation email has been sent when the appointment/field job was created.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Update the inventory RMA system

Accessing the Returns Manager can be very useful, however when we are creating up an RMA it would be nice to have a better read on the details rather than a smashed together list of products in an RMA. We process returns quite frequently as we have busy shops, and when using this feature there is no way to export these items to send to our vendor as an RMA list. We actually have to create this RMA, then create a whole other RMA list on a spreadsheet to send to the vendor. This doubles the work required to process…

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integrate with Square for Payments on PC

Hi guys! So I don't know how they do it, but I want to point out [FILTERED_WEBSITE] has figured out how to use Square as their payment processor. Even from their website.

I'm sure I can't be the only one that likes the "Instant Cash" feature that Square offers. It's helpful when I charge a client to order equipment. I also just really like using Square over the other processors.

Anyway, if we could get this figured out that would be great.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create packing slips from invoices

When a customer buys hardware, we need something for them to sign when the equipment is delivered stating they received it. We need a way to do that when it's just a straight sale and not related to a ticket. It would be helpful to be able to do this from the invoice screen. On some occasions our customers receive the equipment before they issue a payment, so a receipt would not work for us.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. have ex-tax prices in the product inventory page.

I'm in the UK with 20% VAT. On the product page when adding new inventory I can see the retail price inc and ex VAT. However, the cost price is tax inclusive only. This is really unhelpful as a) everyone buys and invoices in ex VAT Pricing in the business sector, so it means every line has to be manually calculated before entering and b) it means you cannot see accurately what your margin is nor a correct % markup. Please help!

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Custom SSL Certificate

Allow custom SSL certificates to be installed for RS domains. When a customer goes to https://yourRSportal.yourdomain.com an error is displayed because the SSL certificate does not match the domain. This is also an issue for the Vantiv integrated payments if a customer uses our customer portal link the site does not show that it is SSL protected and there is currently no "secure payment" badged on the Vantiv payment page when a customer clicks "Pay With Credit Card".

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Customer referral rewards

I was adding in a referral for a customer and thought it would be nice to have a counter on the referrer's customer page to see how many people they have referred to you. This way you can have rewards for loyal customers who spread the word around. Maybe have a system where after 10 referrals they get sent an automatic email giving them a coupon to print out. Something to keep customers coming back and telling others.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base