General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow searching by serial number

Under the new asset designation when creating a ticket we are unable to search by serial number anymore and when clicking the drop down arrow I suggest having the format: "[Asset Name] - [Serial Number]". Being a business that deals with clients that have multiple units of the same product name we need this feature.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
    • Add the outtake form to the iPad APP

Add the outtake form to the iPad App

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Admin →
      • Add "Ticket Worksheets" to PDF/Print drop downs on Tickets

We recently stopped having ticket worksheets at the bottom of tickets, in an effort to save paper. We only need to print out ticket worksheets once in a while (for customers to review or walk through). However, without the tag added to ticket templates, there's no easy way to print the worksheets.

A simple and efficient way to accomplish this would be to add a print out of the ticket worksheets as a single document; which could be Cloud Printed or PDF Rendered from the same drop downs that already appear in the tickets section.

Could you please add "Ticket…

36 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          started  ·  11 comments  ·  Admin →
        • {{ticket_date}} ignores timezone preference in settings

Recently while trying to create an automation that displays Ticket info in Slack, I discovered that the template tag I was using to print the time and date of the ticket ignores my timezone preference.

As of the time of writing this, it's Monday, 12:08PM the first of November 2016. {{ticket_date}} output "Sun 10-30-16 03:08 PM". My timezone preference in the general settings under the admin tab is GMT +12

I can only conclude that the template tag ignores my timezone preference when they pull the time of ticket creation.

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
          • Call log in tickets

I'd like to see a call log option inside of the tickets area. The call log has saved our bacon several times but as far as I know, we can only see it inside of "Customers." It would save our techs a step if they are inside of the ticket already (calling on a diag or update or something) to just be able to do it from there.

12 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

We are going to put ticket comments in the communication log, hopefully that helps this one. Let us know if you really want the new manual log entry after this..

• Inventory Stock Take Module Issue

The stock take module does not show items that are not scanned. ie the system thinks I have 10 of product X, but in reality I have none. The stock take module will not put product X on the count to update to actual. When I move to the finalize the stock count, it should show all items that have been scanned and all items that have counts according to the system regardless if they are scanned or not. Without this the stock take feature is useless for reconciling inventory on a large scale and the variances will only compound…

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Ticket Report for customer based on date range

I need a report for customers that I can send so they can see what has been done or what is in progress by date range. Just need to be one line per ticket not detailed. ticket #, Issue,status, date opened etc...

6 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a beta of this, if you are a beta tester go to Reports and try out Customer Detail report and let us know what you think it needs.

It should be available for non-beta testers in a few weeks.

• Allow an RMA to be received with a different serial number

Here's something I noticed that would be really useful. While running through how we can use the RMA/Returns Manager, I noticed a pretty big shortcoming regarding how serialized products are handled.
                  Take a laptop for example -- Upon RMA, this could go a few directions. Perhaps the hard drive is bad; we would receive the same laptop (and same serial number) and all would be right in the land of inventory and serial tracking. Now, maybe the motherboard is bad. Maybe the whole thing is DOA; the vendor may decide to send me back a different laptop entirely. This laptop…

13 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • ACH / E-check Processing

Many of our clients prefer to have us ACH them .. we would like to see a way within repairshopr to support this, ESPECIALLY for recurring billing! Maybe using something like Authorize.net's echeck .. or our preference would be to fully integrate with the credit card processor BluePay (who has full API/programming/code sample available).

96 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

We got this built and just ran into a ton of hurdles with Vantiv. Right now we have basically been working with them for a month to try to get a single beta tester setup for production.

Could be a few more weeks.

• Title Tabs for ALL pages including Vendors, Employees, etc.

I am regularly accessing all kinds of internal content pages in RS, especially stuff like our Vendor data (we keep everything in RS), employee information, inventory costs/prices/sources, and more. The recent update where all tabs contain the information like Customer Name, Ticket Number, and Invoice Number is SUPER helpful. Can you please upgrade other pages like Vendors and Employees to contain the Vendor Name and Employee Name rather than just saying "Vendors - MyCompanyName" and "Administration - MyCompanyName"?

Thanks!

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • The 100% PERFECT SOLUTION for having MULTIPLE Phone Numbers and Email Addresses instead of using SUB CONTACTS !!!

Introduction: I have been spending the last MONTH brainstorming ideas for how to best optimize/clean-up the issues with sub-contacts not being “real” contacts (as far as the RS system is concerned) (see list of details below). I am very happy to report that I have a 2-stage overhaul solution that will ABSOLUTELY FIX EVERY LIMITATION/PROBLEM that exists with contacts, sub-contacts, and “business” contacts. I’m (almost) not joking when I say I should be paid for figuring this out. I call it: Linked-Contacts

References: These are the problems that exist that drive me crazy, and I know everyone else hates too: …

157 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Unconfusing the emails and CC emails.

When a customer sends an email in to Repairshopr to create a ticket there is no reference made to anyone that was CC'd on that email and replies do not get set to additional people. Please include any CC'd people in the additional email fields when creating a new ticket, and have those names listed in the Ticket Info and have a field in the comments area showing who each comment was sent to.

4 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            started  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →
                          • Improve the Purchase Order system

The Purchase Order system is only half finished to really make it useful it should generate sequential PO numbers which we would send to our suppliers, then we should be able to track it for goods arrival and checking off the delivered goods. Then depending upon our supplier terms it should track the payment due date and allow for entering payment details when paid. Then similar to the sales synch with QuickBooks it should update all the order and payment details within QuickBooks, so alleviating tiresome repetitive entries.

81 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone – we have added the “Sync to QuickBooks Online” bit for beta_testers, if you are not a beta tester currently, you will get this feature in a couple weeks. We are not accepting new beta testers at this time.

For those of you that are beta testers, please visit QuickBooks settings in RepairShopr and select your Accounts Payable account for PO’s to sync to in QB and let us know here in the comments what feedback you have for it!

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base