Skip to content

General

9 results found

1. Stop auto subscribing techs to tickets when they leave a comment.

Let them choose when they want to subscribe. The video on feature Friday made it seem like technicians could choose to subscribe by clicking actions and then hitting subscribe. But in reality the system subscribes them automatically to any ticket they leave a note on.

This means that we now have to leave a comment, refresh the page, click actions, then unsubscribe, as additional steps to leaving a note on a ticket we just want to chime in on.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Thanks for all the votes and comments here, we are going to change this to stop auto-subscribing when a comment is made. Should be able to get that change out any day now.

2. Add "Ticket Worksheets" to PDF/Print drop downs on Tickets

We recently stopped having ticket worksheets at the bottom of tickets, in an effort to save paper. We only need to print out ticket worksheets once in a while (for customers to review or walk through). However, without the tag added to ticket templates, there's no easy way to print the worksheets.

A simple and efficient way to accomplish this would be to add a print out of the ticket worksheets as a single document; which could be Cloud Printed or PDF Rendered from the same drop downs that already appear in the tickets section.

Could you please add "Ticket…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  12 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Call log in tickets

I'd like to see a call log option inside of the tickets area. The call log has saved our bacon several times but as far as I know, we can only see it inside of "Customers." It would save our techs a step if they are inside of the ticket already (calling on a diag or update or something) to just be able to do it from there.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are going to put ticket comments in the communication log, hopefully that helps this one. Let us know if you really want the new manual log entry after this..

4. Allow an RMA to be received with a different serial number

Here's something I noticed that would be really useful. While running through how we can use the RMA/Returns Manager, I noticed a pretty big shortcoming regarding how serialized products are handled.
    Take a laptop for example -- Upon RMA, this could go a few directions. Perhaps the hard drive is bad; we would receive the same laptop (and same serial number) and all would be right in the land of inventory and serial tracking. Now, maybe the motherboard is bad. Maybe the whole thing is DOA; the vendor may decide to send me back a different laptop entirely. This laptop…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The 100% PERFECT SOLUTION for having MULTIPLE Phone Numbers and Email Addresses instead of using SUB CONTACTS !!!

Introduction: I have been spending the last MONTH brainstorming ideas for how to best optimize/clean-up the issues with sub-contacts not being “real” contacts (as far as the RS system is concerned) (see list of details below). I am very happy to report that I have a 2-stage overhaul solution that will ABSOLUTELY FIX EVERY LIMITATION/PROBLEM that exists with contacts, sub-contacts, and “business” contacts. I’m (almost) not joking when I say I should be paid for figuring this out. I call it: Linked-Contacts

References: These are the problems that exist that drive me crazy, and I know everyone else hates too:…

185 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improve the Purchase Order system

The Purchase Order system is only half finished to really make it useful it should generate sequential PO numbers which we would send to our suppliers, then we should be able to track it for goods arrival and checking off the delivered goods. Then depending upon our supplier terms it should track the payment due date and allow for entering payment details when paid. Then similar to the sales synch with QuickBooks it should update all the order and payment details within QuickBooks, so alleviating tiresome repetitive entries.

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone – we have added the “Sync to QuickBooks Online” bit for beta_testers, if you are not a beta tester currently, you will get this feature in a couple weeks. We are not accepting new beta testers at this time.

For those of you that are beta testers, please visit QuickBooks settings in RepairShopr and select your Accounts Payable account for PO’s to sync to in QB and let us know here in the comments what feedback you have for it!

Thanks!

7. Unconfusing the emails and CC emails.

When a customer sends an email in to Repairshopr to create a ticket there is no reference made to anyone that was CC'd on that email and replies do not get set to additional people. Please include any CC'd people in the additional email fields when creating a new ticket, and have those names listed in the Ticket Info and have a field in the comments area showing who each comment was sent to.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Title Tabs for ALL pages including Vendors, Employees, etc.

I am regularly accessing all kinds of internal content pages in RS, especially stuff like our Vendor data (we keep everything in RS), employee information, inventory costs/prices/sources, and more. The recent update where all tabs contain the information like Customer Name, Ticket Number, and Invoice Number is SUPER helpful. Can you please upgrade other pages like Vendors and Employees to contain the Vendor Name and Employee Name rather than just saying "Vendors - MyCompanyName" and "Administration - MyCompanyName"?

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. bundling or packaging items on the fly

preparing a bundle in advance for sale is nice maybe if you are selling flowers or coffee. in our business we often group several items together on the fly when creating an estimate for a customer. you should be able to select two or more items create a package. you should be able to view your cost and then insert a sale price for the package. when you print or email the quote the customer would see only the package price not the individual line item pricing.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General