Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. VAT Margin Scheme

There needs to be an option to satisfy the VAT Margin Scheme in the UK. The scheme allows businesses to calculate VAT on the profit only of second hand goods. The only fix at the moment is to extract the incorrect data from RS and manually amend the details. It means that you can't get real time profits in RS. Would make life so much easier if this option existed.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Atera Integration

It would be awesome to be able to integrate RepairShopr with Atera. We are looking to switch from MaxFocus/Logicnow/SolarWinds to Atera. Seems much smoother and robust. Just option to push invoices and assets from there into RepairShopr would be a great start. They do already offeran open API.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hi folks!

Wanted to respond here and let you know that since this integration was requested, we launched Syncro!

Syncro takes all the PSA functionality you like in RepairShopr, combines it with a built-in and robust RMM, and adds more MSP specific functionality on top. So you no longer need to integrate RepairShopr with another RMM, because it’s built right in to Syncro.

You can check Syncro out at https://syncromsp.com/?campID=uvat

If you’re interested in switching, we can migrate your RepairShopr data to a new Syncro account. Just ask our support team for more info :)

Let me know if you have any questions,

Troy

3. Custom "Signature Forms" for additional Agreements, Waivers, Authorization Forms, etc.

I'm not doing thorough explanations or mock-ups anymore. Basically a way for users to setup custom terms and conditions, similar to the built-in default “Intake Form” for things like:

Managed services contract and conditions
    Recurring credit card billing agreements
    Third-party services authorization form
    Equipment trade-in signature paperwork

I know just about every shop is still using paper for at least a few documents. For shops like mine, this amounting to literally hundreds (some months just over 1,000 for us) of papers that are manually tracked/organized. I know ideally all of these docs would be uploaded to RS, but that takes…

288 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We were prepping to start this and realized the narrow-scope version we were willing to commit to would just make most people upset that we “built it half way” – but we aren’t in a position to compete with docusign/etc and spend a year building a proper solution.

We could more easily help make a zapier/webmerge solution work if you wanted some automation, if we get a lot of feedback supporting that idea I’ll make it happen pretty quickly.

4. Custom Reports Module

I would love a custom reports module that allows us to create ad hoc reports on the fly. I'm sure each of your customer has different needs and if you only create reports that most people want you leave us all wanting reports that we need but others do not. We are a data driven company and sometimes new information has us seeking additional info that we haven't thought of in advance. This will also alleviate your having to generate reports for us when we vote on them and free you up to make more significant changes to the platform.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For our Domo subscribers we have pretty much added every report that’s been suggested if we have the data to accomplish it.

This will probably not get worked on for anything that is possible in Domo – if you haven’t tried it, I would recommend it – and let us know if there is a report you want.

Making a “report builder” is a major project, which is why we bought Domo even though it’s the most expensive piece of software our company has bought.

5. Multi Location Inventory Control

It would helpful if inventory between locations could be separated. For example, one of our locations does not maintain stock on products that our other location does. For inventory stockout reports, the level of control between the two locations would be very nice! As of right now, if I maintain stock on items that only one location uses, I'm getting alerts for that specific product needing to be ordered when it does not.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just for clarification, we have multi-location inventory but this suggestion is to make it more granular “per-location” to have different settings per locations as far as what’s tracked/etc.

6. Integrate Amazon as a parts distributor like iFixIt

How you can search and order parts with iFixIt, do the same with Amazon. I know many repair shops that use Amazon because they can get wholesale pricing without having to buy in bulk.

135 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bundle items PDF file

I would like to be able to print a PDF list of bundled items, excluding line item prices and costs, so I can easily make a price list for customers to look at.
    It would be nice to be able to list individual bundles as well as a list of selected bundled items.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Project Management

I was wondering if you were looking at adding a project management section for the software? Ideally I'm looking for something that I can keep track of all my larger jobs, the status I'm at with them, equipment used and possibly a timeline.

85 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. WordPress / Gravity Forms Integration

Gravity Forms is a widely used WordPress tool for creating advanced forms.

more info: http://www.gravityforms.com/

I believe this would be the easiest way to integrate with WordPress. By using gravity forms API you can integrate RepairShopr so that form fields will create new customer in RepairShopr and Wordpress at the same time or create a ticket which would be most likely the first two things that would be nice to have. Later there are other possibilities of expending the integration that I'm not going to dive in to right now but you can get lots of ideas when reviewing their…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You could use zapier to send gravityforms into RepairShopr leads as structured data – once we add the new customer action we’ll probably mark this as complete via zapier.

10. Language

Waiting to buy when you offer full customization of what my clients see and receives.

Not gonna send my clients 3/4 french and 1/4 english emails or invoices.

Very basic feature.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Thank you for your comment. Is there something specific that you’re seeing can not currently be translated?

11. QuoteWerks integration

We currently use QuoteWerks and there addon QuoteValet for our quoting system. Just thought I make a suggestion on some kind of integration.

Some info on there SDK. http://quotewerks.com/sdk.asp

Something simple like the quotes are pushed from QW to RS like they do for Autotask and other CRM/PSA's. No photos or anything fancy QW does that just need the basic quote info to beadded to the quotes/Estimates in RS. I hope I'm making since.

81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Splitting Purchase Orders

First forgive me if this has been suggested somewhere else, but it gets rather daunting searching all of these even with the search function.
    I when I place orders with some of my distributors I will not always receive a whole purchase order in one shot. Most of my orders will have to be $1000 to get free shipping.
    With that being said if I have 20 line items on one purchase order my vendor will usually break that up into 4 or 5 invoices. All being shipped from different warehouses and being billed separate. So in repairshopr I have…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bundled Item Labels

It would be really nice if I could print labels for my bundled inventory items...

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Report for Bundle Sales

We've started using the bundles feature recently and it's worked really well for us with a recent promo. However we can't report on the sale states based on these bundles.

So we think the promo went well but we're not to sure.

Can I suggest that you a report that allows you to see bundles sold.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iOS App Developments

Develop the App so that it replicates the same features of the website.
    - Develop a POS feature for the app that acts as a POS for walk-in customer purchases and inventory management.
    - When a ticket is payed for you should be prompted to close the ticket if you would like.
    - The default print setting for the iOS app purchases should go to the receipt printer printing features.
    - The iOS app should also be able to be setup as a register so that it ties directly to the website system. This way Z reports match correctly with…

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since this suggestion is actually a number of very separate ideas, we can’t properly mark it as planned/started/completed.

I’ll just leave it as under review.

We added the bit about closing the related ticket in the last release.

16. LabTech integration.

Compete with ConnectWise and integrate with a amazing RMM Labtech. This would help anyone who uses Labtech bill more accurately and have seamless integration with ticketing. We'd love to use Repairshopr for our CRM and Invoicing users, and Labtech for our techs. Integrating them would make it easier to handle the separation of anyone in this situation. (We do not like ConnectWise).

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Gocardless for UK

Well the way we used it on quickfile integration was in customer section for a particular customer click on setup direct debit. Then it would send an email to their email address. They create a login and provide bank details.

Then direct debit is enabled for that customer. You could set recurring invoices to take payment automatically but also there would be a button to take payment for one off invoices when you need to. So I think they did it the same as you as quick file sorted the recurring bit and took payment for you as and when…

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are still holding off on this, it would be great if we could also find a partner/integration that can do one-time payments easily that support EMV that would could build into the POS – and not only the recurring invoices.

18. Create an eBay integration solution to provide an eBay store directly connected to RepairShopr

Being able to link an eBay store through the api and have it integrated with RepairShopr to sell those hard to find parts you have and need to get out there to the right customer!

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Continuum integration

We use Continuum for our RMM tool and would love to see it integrated into repair shop

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Prepaid Hours should work on value not quantity

We have found that using the prepaid hours doesn't discriminate against the hours bought and the hours being used. Example: We have a workshop rate (say $50 p/h) and an onsite labour rate (say $100 p/h). Say a customer buys 20 prepaid workshop hours ($1,000). If they have an onsite booking that goes for 2 hours (usually worth $200) we can not charge them for this time as it is deducted from the prepaid hours. Furthermore the time that is deducted is only 2 hours when this should be the equivalent value of 4 hours at the workshop rate. This…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?