Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. Custom "Signature Forms" for additional Agreements, Waivers, Authorization Forms, etc.

I'm not doing thorough explanations or mock-ups anymore. Basically a way for users to setup custom terms and conditions, similar to the built-in default “Intake Form” for things like:

Managed services contract and conditions
    Recurring credit card billing agreements
    Third-party services authorization form
    Equipment trade-in signature paperwork

I know just about every shop is still using paper for at least a few documents. For shops like mine, this amounting to literally hundreds (some months just over 1,000 for us) of papers that are manually tracked/organized. I know ideally all of these docs would be uploaded to RS, but that takes…

288 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We were prepping to start this and realized the narrow-scope version we were willing to commit to would just make most people upset that we “built it half way” – but we aren’t in a position to compete with docusign/etc and spend a year building a proper solution.

We could more easily help make a zapier/webmerge solution work if you wanted some automation, if we get a lot of feedback supporting that idea I’ll make it happen pretty quickly.

2. Integrate with GSX, and TechDirect

It would be cool to have the asset creator automatically fetch the information on the machine by just the Serial number of the computer, so for an Apple computer it would be with GSX, and Dell would be with TechDirect, or any other sort of API! Cool thought. I know GSX has an API, not %100 of TechDirect.

258 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are seriously considering this, potentially could get looked at closer this summer. Nothing imminent, but we are interested.

January 28th 2016

3. Automatic Customer Type Discounts - "Membership" Perks

It would be great to classify a customer as a certain group. We offer discounts based on the "Type" of customer.

So.

65 and over = Discount at 25% off
    Active Military = Discount of 15% off
    Veteran = Discount of 20% off
    Non-Profit Organizations = 20% off
    Employee = 10% above cost
    Family Discount = 50% off
    Friends Discount = 25% off

We also provide loyalty programs to our clients that prepay services through us on a monthly basis (prepay yearly maintenance or antivirus solutions). Depending on the program they have, they get between 10% to 25% off of…

228 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For IT Pros/MSPs you can now set override prices per customer via a contract. The rest of this might take a bit longer

4. The 100% PERFECT SOLUTION for having MULTIPLE Phone Numbers and Email Addresses instead of using SUB CONTACTS !!!

Introduction: I have been spending the last MONTH brainstorming ideas for how to best optimize/clean-up the issues with sub-contacts not being “real” contacts (as far as the RS system is concerned) (see list of details below). I am very happy to report that I have a 2-stage overhaul solution that will ABSOLUTELY FIX EVERY LIMITATION/PROBLEM that exists with contacts, sub-contacts, and “business” contacts. I’m (almost) not joking when I say I should be paid for figuring this out. I call it: Linked-Contacts

References: These are the problems that exist that drive me crazy, and I know everyone else hates too:…

185 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Rentals

We are a musical instrument repair shop and RepairShopr looks like it might be a good fit for our growing business. However, I don't see a rentals module as part of the POS. We offer long term rentals (1 to 24 months) with rental/repair insurance and process monthly billing. We're looking for a system that can handle this.

178 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Toggl Time Tracking - Needed for Multiple Techs

We need a way to track time better.

Here is the problem.
    The repair shopr built in timer does work hardly at all on a mobile phone browser.

Toggl works awesome but Repair Shopr only allows one Person.

So all this equals no good way to track time for onsite jobs.

So how are my techs supposed to keep track of Billable time when they are onsite? If they do this manually and say they can put it in later we will miss billable time which cost us money. Techs wont remember the exact time at each job and we…

174 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Planned means we want to do it, not that it’s scheduled for a dev to work on yet.

Keep voting..

We just scheduled a few tasks that had 70+ votes, we can’t do this before those.

7. Gift cards

Implement a system for gift cards, where it can store the amount the gift card has, and also add credit

172 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This thread seems to be talking about different things – so I need to get clarification if possible.

When you comment on this thread please state if you want “gift certificate support”, meaning a template to print them or something, and maybe a way to track the balance – OR -

“gift card support via Vantiv” where you have to buy magstripe cards with your design, have a Vantiv account, and deal with loading / checking balances / and the regulation that goes along with being required to allow people to cash out/etc.

We can refer to these as “basic gift certificates” or “magstripe gift cards” in the comments.

Feel free to say you want both! :)

The Vantiv “gift card support” is a fairly large project that we would need to see a lot of votes to get going.

A basic gift certificate tracking system might be simpler and…

8. Allow duplicate email address between customers

Many of my residential customers are also business customers, and many of them use the same email address for personal and business email.

167 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  34 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Loyalty Rewards Program

We would like to see the addition of a loyalty rewards program based on points earned per dollar spent, or a program with variable rewards based on rules. This would be great to tie into Marketr, so that once a customer hits a certain point threshold, they receive a reward that can be printed out and mailed using the snail mail feature as well. So, say a customer spends a total of $500 in the store over the course of the year: if we had an automated loyalty program set up, a reminder could pop up to have us print…

143 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Integrate Amazon as a parts distributor like iFixIt

How you can search and order parts with iFixIt, do the same with Amazon. I know many repair shops that use Amazon because they can get wholesale pricing without having to buy in bulk.

135 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tyro Integration

Unlike the US, Australia and many other counties don't use outdated Magnetic Strips on Cards anymore, we are heavily dependent on Paywave. Services like Stripe ect. Simply don't work over here. We use a EFTPOS Machine (AKA Credit Card Terminal to yanks) called Tyro. It has great rates and is compatible with all banks and supports integration. Integration would be a HUGE benefit to our business reduce error, and time to process the sale.

More details are here https://tyro.com/

127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mileage Tracking through Field Jobs

Don't know if it would even be possible but it would be a great feature to be able to track the mileage from your central office location to each field job per technician. We have several onsite technicians that we reimburse for mileage and it would be very efficient to just be able to pull up a report on their mileage each week etc.

121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

What if any appointment that had a location specified we could calculate the road-miles from your office to there, and put that in a report?

A little simpler than doing real vehicle/person tracking, still gets you pretty good data – and would be more realistic for us to quickly build.

Let me know in the comments..

13. Being able to mark a invoice as bad debt

When you have a client that does not pay you need to be able to mark the invoice as bad debt so that the invoice can be closer but accountants can see and tell that the invoice is a bad debt. This will help for tax time as this is a write off. But not being able to mark the invoice makes it extremely hard for accountants to know what's going on with the invoice. Many other CRM's have this functionality. This would be a great feature and I'm sure many will agree.

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Apple GSX Integration

I know many authorized shops that HATE using lightspeed. I just avoided it and use a custom FileMaker solution until the business outgrew it. Have enjoyed RS so far but GSX integration would really help and definitely expand your customer base.

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Gocardless for UK

Well the way we used it on quickfile integration was in customer section for a particular customer click on setup direct debit. Then it would send an email to their email address. They create a login and provide bank details.

Then direct debit is enabled for that customer. You could set recurring invoices to take payment automatically but also there would be a button to take payment for one off invoices when you need to. So I think they did it the same as you as quick file sorted the recurring bit and took payment for you as and when…

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are still holding off on this, it would be great if we could also find a partner/integration that can do one-time payments easily that support EMV that would could build into the POS – and not only the recurring invoices.

16. Add Continuum integration

We use Continuum for our RMM tool and would love to see it integrated into repair shop

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve the Purchase Order system

The Purchase Order system is only half finished to really make it useful it should generate sequential PO numbers which we would send to our suppliers, then we should be able to track it for goods arrival and checking off the delivered goods. Then depending upon our supplier terms it should track the payment due date and allow for entering payment details when paid. Then similar to the sales synch with QuickBooks it should update all the order and payment details within QuickBooks, so alleviating tiresome repetitive entries.

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey everyone – we have added the “Sync to QuickBooks Online” bit for beta_testers, if you are not a beta tester currently, you will get this feature in a couple weeks. We are not accepting new beta testers at this time.

For those of you that are beta testers, please visit QuickBooks settings in RepairShopr and select your Accounts Payable account for PO’s to sync to in QB and let us know here in the comments what feedback you have for it!

Thanks!

18. 3CX Integration

3CX is becoming quite a widely used PBX, to have integration for call logs etc would be great.

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Recurring Statements

It would be nice to make it so that statement can be scheduled just like recurring invoices.
    Maybe even have option on recurring invoice to attach statement of account.
    I know the invoice reminder does this in a way, but some customers like to see a list of open invoices to print.

89 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Project Management

I was wondering if you were looking at adding a project management section for the software? Ideally I'm looking for something that I can keep track of all my larger jobs, the status I'm at with them, equipment used and possibly a timeline.

85 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 188 189
  • Don't see your idea?