General

1. Improve the Purchase Order system

The Purchase Order system is only half finished to really make it useful it should generate sequential PO numbers which we would send to our suppliers, then we should be able to track it for goods arrival and checking off the delivered goods. Then depending upon our supplier terms it should track the payment due date and allow for entering payment details when paid. Then similar to the sales synch with QuickBooks it should update all the order and payment details within QuickBooks, so alleviating tiresome repetitive entries.

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    57 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone – we have added the “Sync to QuickBooks Online” bit for beta_testers, if you are not a beta tester currently, you will get this feature in a couple weeks. We are not accepting new beta testers at this time.

For those of you that are beta testers, please visit QuickBooks settings in RepairShopr and select your Accounts Payable account for PO’s to sync to in QB and let us know here in the comments what feedback you have for it!

Thanks!

2. Recurring Statements

It would be nice to make it so that statement can be scheduled just like recurring invoices.
    Maybe even have option on recurring invoice to attach statement of account.
    I know the invoice reminder does this in a way, but some customers like to see a list of open invoices to print.

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Survey system for RepairShopr, integrated with customer tickets

Include functionality similar to MarketR where a customer receives an automated email response after a ticket has been closed, asking them to rate the company/tech, using custom fields. This would be a nice way to gauge customer satisfaction and can be kept as simple as possible. The survey will be tied to the customer and / or ticket for later review, and reporting module could be incorporated.

78 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there -

Can you just sign up for a free surveymonkey account and put the link in a Marketr campaign?

My feeling is this already works, and we probably don’t need to build anything

4. 3CX Integration

3CX is becoming quite a widely used PBX, to have integration for call logs etc would be great.

78 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send emails from own SMTP

Would be great to be able to send mail from own SMTP server or gmail, this would allow to get rid of "send via reply.repairshopr.com" notice in customers' inbox and also keep sent messages in sent folder for offline access or IMAP sync between devices. It seems every network printer or CMS or hosting is capable of send from custom SMTP server. Thanks!

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Quickbooks Online Two Way Sync

We would like to see true 2 way sync with Quickbooks Online (QBO). In particular, we would like Invoice payments to sync both ways between RS and QBO to save the current manual double handling of payments etc.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Project Management

I was wondering if you were looking at adding a project management section for the software? Ideally I'm looking for something that I can keep track of all my larger jobs, the status I'm at with them, equipment used and possibly a timeline.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add WholeCellParts.com vendor catalog.

Add WholeCellParts.com vendor catalog. Great vendor for quality parts with quick shipping and great customer service.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. QuoteWerks integration

We currently use QuoteWerks and there addon QuoteValet for our quoting system. Just thought I make a suggestion on some kind of integration.

Some info on there SDK. http://quotewerks.com/sdk.asp

Something simple like the quotes are pushed from QW to RS like they do for Autotask and other CRM/PSA's. No photos or anything fancy QW does that just need the basic quote info to beadded to the quotes/Estimates in RS. I hope I'm making since.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Google Drive integration as alternative to Dropbox

Ive always been curious why Google Drive integration isn't offered in the same way that Dropbox is.
    Google drive is so much more functional and integrates with all of Googles other products.
    Is it not possible?

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Void Invoice

Quickbooks gets sync'd with the invoice, if an invoice for any reason needs to be deleted then we are left with a record in QB but not CRM. We think that having a void function would allow us to still find that invoice.

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. project management - Upcoming Jobs

I really would like to see some sort of Project Management... I need something for all the TO DO or upcoming jobs. Mabe like a job board that Field techs can pick from when they have a down time to work on projects or jobs. I keep having a hard time managing all the TO DOs out there. Stuff that really doesn't need a ticket until we go to do it..

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add integration with 3uTools

3uTools - http://www.3u.com/

This is a free tool that lets you instantly pull information from an iOS device without having to manually enter in the information yourself. It is very helpful in getting information like serial numbers that can be hard to see and find, and would be helpful to speed up the intake process for iOS devices.

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Online Reviews - Automatic

I am finishing up a customization to automatically collect customer feedback when job is completed, and convert a substantial % into positive and authentic online Reviews. This would tie into Google, Yelp, Facebook, and other review sites. Positive customer comments would also appear automatically on the website.

I will keep you updated.

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Atera Integration

It would be awesome to be able to integrate RepairShopr with Atera. We are looking to switch from MaxFocus/Logicnow/SolarWinds to Atera. Seems much smoother and robust. Just option to push invoices and assets from there into RepairShopr would be a great start. They do already offeran open API.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi folks!

Wanted to respond here and let you know that since this integration was requested, we launched Syncro!

Syncro takes all the PSA functionality you like in RepairShopr, combines it with a built-in and robust RMM, and adds more MSP specific functionality on top. So you no longer need to integrate RepairShopr with another RMM, because it’s built right in to Syncro.

You can check Syncro out at https://syncromsp.com/?campID=uvat

If you’re interested in switching, we can migrate your RepairShopr data to a new Syncro account. Just ask our support team for more info :)

Let me know if you have any questions,

Troy

16. Ability to customize Ticket Label layout

We use Ticket Labels to identify devices that are brought in. In our old system we had a lot more info on the Ticket Label such as device password and model number. I would like to have the ability to customize the Ticket Label for our needs. I looked at the Asset label, but it does not show the password or Ticket Number.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Microsoft Teams Integration

Microsoft just released a collaboration and chat platform. Would be nice to have integration similar to what we have for slack.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ticket Comment Area REVAMP - Seriously time for WYSIWYG - WE NEED THIS

This is an essential update to RS. This seems to be common among helpdesk systems. Let's get RS on the same page~

Updates that would be awesome...

1. Ability to CC other emails from the helpdesk easily. CC'd email replies are inserted into the ticket when replied just like a normal reply. Similar to the revamp in the Leads response window.

2. Combine the hidden and public comment boxes. Add a checkbox to make the comment hidden when needed. WAY BETTER.

3. Allow for WYSIWYG functions such as text formatting, table insertion, hyperlinks, etc...

4. Ability to insert a company…

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is totally a no-brainer, except, there are tons of implications. If we allow some HTML, what is the subset? Most of the formatting stuff? colors?

Once colors and sizing is allowed, does that carry through to the mobile view, to the template system?

It would take 5 minutes to put a wysiwyg on the ticket comment – but much much more consideration to do it really well in all the places ticket comments show up.

Keep voting and commenting..

19. Be able to mark up a part or line item by a specific %

I so badly want to be able to select my line item of 'Parts for Customers', enter the cost of what we paid, and then enter the % of what I want the mark up to be.

Almost every piece of hardware we order for our customers is unique and custom. We have zero fixed costs as our prices change daily.

Need an easy way to mark up parts without busting out the calculator.

This should be a very easy addition! Please add it.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Prepay hours usage report for customers

My business customers are constantly requesting the ability to view a report that shows how their prepay hours were applied.

Bare minimum info to include:
    Date
    Invoice number
    Hours added or subtracted to account (and a running balance maybe?)

All of this data is available but in fragmented parts and it is not available to be seen or sent to the customer in a report form. Currently I have to compile all the data from individual invoices manually into a spreadsheet. Please help.

Date, Invoice #, Hours used (or added), running total

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories