General

1. Pay Now Option In Estimate Approval

When an estimate is approved I would like to have the option to have the customer either pay now or leave a deposit. I don't think it would be that difficult since customers can pay for invoices using the customer portal.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Purchase Order allowing to intake not 100% working inventory.

So there often comes times we get large orders of devices especially, all the same or different doesn't matter, but often some do not work or are completely salvaged for parts. I'd love to see a separate "Inventory" page for broken devices or list of parts we have that we salvaged from incoming inventory that came in broken. This could be integrated into the PO system as well as the original Inventory page. This way, as we receive the inventory, we can choose either "Refurb Inventory" or "Inventory." This allows us to get a much better number as far as…

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tawk.to Live Chat Integration

Currently we are using Tawk.to and it would be great to have a similar feature that Zendesk has with Zopim. If an end user is communicating to us about an issue and we happen to assist them remotely or schedule them for an on-site the ability to create a ticket from the chat I would think be great. Our White Label Remote Support uses this feature and quite a bit of their clients use RepairShopr.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I talked to tawk.to, it sounds like there isn’t a way to do this right now – but they are building a ticket system now. They told me when the ticket system is out, we should be able to integrate to that. So you would make a ticket in tawk.to, and that could create a ticket in RS – it’s a bit fuzzy until they ship it.

You can follow that progress here:

http://tawk.uservoice.com/forums/228427-feedback/suggestions/7027218-support-ticket-system-by-tawk-would-be-awesome

4. Format phone number when entering new customer

Simple UI enhancement, should be incredibly easy to implement.

When you enter a phone number on the "New Customer" page, it is just a bunch of numbers - hard to read. It looks like "5556923845".

It would be much better if it was formatted like this: "(555) 692-3845"

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add color coding and default setting for ticket priority

As a tech I need to be responsive to tickets with higher priority. Ticket priority should be set by default to "normal" (but ideally configurable through an admin widget).

I suggest the ability to color code the Priority cell in the ticket list view so that I could, for example, make Urgent priorities red, High priorities yellow, Normal priorities green, and Low priorities white.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mark Invoice as Sent / Tick Box

I would really like to have a tick box that I can tick when I send an invoice outside of RS/Hand Deliver etc. that will put the little envelope to let everyone know said invoice has been sent or delivered to the customer please.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Coupons

One of the things we're looking at adding is a coupon system. What would you like in a coupon system? How would you use it? Who would you offer coupons to and how? How should they be designed? What kinds of coupons would you offer? Please share your comments and feedback here!

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Display link to invoice on 'multiple tickets on one invoice' ticket.

When you create an invoice it displays a nice link on the ticket so you not only know its been invoiced but lets you hit a link to view it, perfect. However, when you utilize the 'multiple tickets on one invoice' feature, the individual ticket not only shows 'not invoiced' but it also has no link even though it is indeed linked to an invoice number along with the other tickets. You can see a tiny little icon in the 'add charges to tickets' area that when hovering over says its been invoiced. But creating a proper link like a…

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve Big Chains

Big Chains are currently too much of a one shop, with separate locations of that shop. They don't provide enough flexibility to have each store run independently yet share the same databases.

1) Each location needs to have its own address, invoice templates we have banking info, some other locations may wish to call them a slightly different name, this would provide a high level of flexibility allowing for separate invoice templates.

2) Logistics could get very very very messy with part orders being done and visible from 15 - 20 stores, so having each location only able to view…

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Portal Permissions

Having portal permissions would help separate tickets and billing and assets. I would like any of my contacts for a company to be able to submit a ticket but only a few who can view assets and usually only 1 who can view an invoice.
    Contacts could have check boxes for what's allowed in the portal.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quickbooks Item Sync

Currently, its a manual process to add items in RS. This should be automatic (create an item in RS - a corresponding item should be created and linked in QuickBooks).

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Apple GSX Integration

I know many authorized shops that HATE using lightspeed. I just avoided it and use a custom FileMaker solution until the business outgrew it. Have enjoyed RS so far but GSX integration would really help and definitely expand your customer base.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow serialized products printing

We can view serialized products in each product page however there is no way to export this table. Can you please add a way to export this table? It would be helpful to see the cost of each item on one .CSV sheet.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Own sms provider

We currently use SMS Global as our SMS provider, and rather than invest more dollars in other SMS provider/credits, can the feature to allow 3rd party SMS providers be integrated with RS. I know SMS Global has an API.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wholesale Gadget Parts Integration (this REALLY needs to be looked at)

Wholesale Gadget Parts is a fantastic supplier that offers a lot in the way of parts and customer service. We know they have a small integration with RepairShopr already, but we would REALLY love to see RepairShopr expand on this. We have a personal account rep appointed to our company that has reached out to us multiple times on having an IT staff that is ready and willing to implement full access to their systems when it comes to inventory, parts ordering / purchase orders, RMA's etc.

1) No more needing to change hundreds of inventory prices manually because there…

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Have multiple Invoice Templates

We'd like to be able to have multiple invoice templates, i.e. we have 2 repair shops we run from the one location - I'd like to be able to switch the template with the click of a button.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Refurbs / Customer Purchases - Stickers and Worksheets

Refurb system is brilliant and a great addition to RS.
    A couple of improvements from what we can see is the ability to add in worksheets and also print stickers from both sections.

For us, customer comes in. We would take their details but we have no lablel to apply to the device. Then we would need to make notes of the specification and do routine checks (via worksheets).

Then once this is completed we would pay them and then grab that detail into Refurb section. Again could do with worksheets to use for processes that we do with every…

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Parts order for invoices without having to create a ticket.

We end up ordering quite a few random parts for our customers - a few of these aren't necessarily for a job. For example a customer may just want a new battery for their laptop. In this scenario there is no diagnostics or ticket notes to be taken, just a part to be ordered and invoice raised and paid.

Currently we are having to raise tickets for simple parts orders. The ability to add items to an invoice using the 'manually create line item' function, works but then does not provide tracking like Parts which so so handy for checking…

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Marketr Follow Up SMS Mesages

I would like the option to setup 2 week, 3 month, 6 month, etc...Follow up SMS messages to my customers...being able to do it with email is great...but for 90% of my customers texting is the best form of communication it seems like anymore...Anyone else out there agree with me on this and would like to be able to setup automatic follow up txt messages ??? Also being able to create canned SMS messages for ticket comments would be great !!!

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Currently our SMS provider doesn’t allow marketing, many of the good ones don’t.

We are open to suggestions for a top-tier SMS provider that will allow it..

20. ADD SERIALIZED INVOICED ITEM TO CUSTOMER ASSET LIST

It would be time saving to be able to add a major serialized item directly to the purchasing customers Asset list at the time of purchase. Either via an (add to Assets) checkbox or button beside the line item in the invoice. This would allow us to keep customer asset lists up to date more readily for all major purchases.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base