General

1. Estimate/Quotes Revamp

My idea is to basically be able to create 1 awesome quote without having to make 3 different ones for clients every time which just confuses everyone and makes my estimates portal look like i'm a millionaire. QuoteWerks is a great example of a Professional Estimate/Quote. http://www.quotewerks.com/images/QuoteValet/QuoteValet_SampleQuote.PNG

I want to be able to have options and upsell my customers without making it confusing. Have each option area have radio buttons where they can select one and then add on's which they can tick if they would like.

Include a picture of who create the estimate for them. Great optional feature.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Discount REASON CODES and REPORT

The new discount line is definitely helpful, especially being tied to a security group option. This was exactly what we needed to solve "authorized users" being able to discount, but not "everyone. Two small upgrade requests related to this new feature:

1. Reason codes: Can you allow us to build a list of a few "reasons" for the discount being applied? Simple stuff like Coupon discount, Mismarked price, Competitor match, Manager discretion, Warranty repair, etc. This would ideally be required to provide auditing record.

2. Discount report: Add a report to break down discount codes given out. It would be…

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make due date customizable on /tickets page

We are working on implementing due dates better in our workflow but it is challenging to have to go into the ticket to change a due date. It would be really awesome if clicking on the due date would bring up maybe 4 quick change options such as, now, 1 hour, 24 hour, 7 days.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add "Ticket Worksheets" to PDF/Print drop downs on Tickets

We recently stopped having ticket worksheets at the bottom of tickets, in an effort to save paper. We only need to print out ticket worksheets once in a while (for customers to review or walk through). However, without the tag added to ticket templates, there's no easy way to print the worksheets.

A simple and efficient way to accomplish this would be to add a print out of the ticket worksheets as a single document; which could be Cloud Printed or PDF Rendered from the same drop downs that already appear in the tickets section.

Could you please add "Ticket…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Purchase Order Reports

Would it be possible to have a CSV Purchase Order report list?

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Sale from Inventory to Customer Asset

We sell refurbished PC's and plan to start using repairshopr to track all details of them.
    From intake, work to refurbish, and sale.
    This we can do.

However, on sale part...
    We would like to be able to add these inventory items when sold to a customer to their assets.
    I have found no way to easily create an asset from an inventory item, it would be great if we could.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Develop the wiki more

We would like to see some development on the Wiki. It is just screaming to be used for general client specific documentation. If we could have an editable template(s) to apply to all clients, and fill in the information, I would be in love. Easy image uploads for pictures of equipment as well. We also need this information to be secure with at rest encryption.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integration with Splashtop Remote Support Software

Really liking the Splashtop interface and seems to fit well for many MSPs or Breakfix Shops.

Currently migrating to them as we speak and would love an integration to start a session similar to Teamviewer in RepairShopr

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add the ability to add more fields to the 'devices widget'

Let us put, for example, manufacturers, etc.

This would let people select that they had a mobile phone, then the manufacturer, then the model, IE,

Mobile > Blackberry > Blackberry Bold 9000 > Black > Orange > Problems

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove "Pay by Credit Card" when e-mailing invoices to certain clients

We love the "Pay by Credit Card" link in our invoice e-mails. Well, we love it for our residential clients who tend to have smaller invoice totals. We like our business clients to use good old fashioned checks. Most do, but some have started to use a card and in some cases the fees are quite expensive.

An option to disallow "Pay by Credit Card" in the customer profile would be great. I assume it would work like the "opt-out e-mail marketing" check box.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hidden Comments to specific employees (notification)

It would be great if we could change the To field in the hidden comments section. To either send it to one or multiple employees. It would also be beneficial to be able to create specific groups and select them to send to as well.

Too many times I want to alert a specific person of a ticket that needs attention and to include instructions, but the hidden comments get alerted to everyone in the company which makes them tend to ignore them since it's not for them more often than not. The only other work around I see is…

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Update Subject in New Ticket Comment

When doing a new ticket comment it would be great to be able to add to the subject. I like to add notes after talking to the customer about who the repairs or going. Ideas of some things I would like to add are (new note, repair update note, etc.) or maybe add 2 or 3 items that we could customize to are needs.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add software product keys to an asset

When installing e.g. MS Office or AV software there is nowhere to record the product key that associates it with the asset it was installed on.

Currently we put it on the ticket but searching the tickets for it is a time drain. We also put it on the account details but it gets messy.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Making the serialization option editable (unserialize)

We have run into this situation a few times now due to how different vendors do things differently when it comes to serial numbers. We setup a product to be serialized, Like RAM, then switch vendors and they don't serialize their RAM and now we have to create a new product and lose all that history and add confusion.

We are big on tracking out data and would prefer not to lose all that.

Making the Serialization check box an editable options would be very handy. Of course only for Global admins or those selected to have such power in…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Minimum Labor Charge

Would be good to have an admin option that would automatically round up the invoice to a "Minimum Charge"

For example, we have a $55 minimum charge for Helpdesk jobs no matter the time taken. So if we add 15 mins which equates to $32.50 on our normal rate. It should round up automatically to equal $55.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automatically Apply Credits To Invoice

Option to automatically apply existing credit(s) to recurring invoices.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. GPS Tracking on company cars

Hey guys! I thought about this idea when I had a big issue with one of my techs being late to field job appointments. I was searching around the internet on ideas to keep track of my techs while they are in my company cars, and I ran across a website called www.mycartracks.com. This company has a API and allows integration with other companies. This would be a great addition to the app center. I was thinking about putting company phones in my company cars because My Car Tracks uses android phones to track location. This would be great…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Device checkin, multiple issues at once

Hi there, would you guys be able to add multiple issues per device checkin? At the moment, when we take in a device it will only let us select one issue (battery, screen, chargeport etc)

We quite often have devices that have multiple problems, like the speaker, screen and battery need replacement.

I suggest you change the issue screen to be a checklist instead of just picking one problem.

This isn't a major issue, just something that could make an improvement :D

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. UPGRADE to the PROGRESS PANEL on Tickets to show any DEPOSIT and/or PAYMENT

We heavily use the “Progress” panel (on tickets) to see where we’re at on a job. But two big things are missing: who’s the tech that did that step (diagnosis, invoiced, etc) and was there a deposit and/or payment taken? We’re constantly having to scroll down just to reference the tech who made a specific comment. And, we take deposits on repair work, which is about 75% of our tickets, so it would be nice to see a Deposit bar on the Progress panel, too. I’ve made some simple additions to the Progress panel that I think would really help…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. VAT Margin Scheme

There needs to be an option to satisfy the VAT Margin Scheme in the UK. The scheme allows businesses to calculate VAT on the profit only of second hand goods. The only fix at the moment is to extract the incorrect data from RS and manually amend the details. It means that you can't get real time profits in RS. Would make life so much easier if this option existed.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base