General

1. Undelete / Undo

Would be awesome if there was an undelete or undo button. I have found myself deleting things and realizing I needed them.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ADFS SSO Office 365

Hi Guys,

Recently deployed o365 integration and very happy i can finally sync my Calendars with RS. Hoping you guys can extend this feature a bit further by integrating RS login's with Active Directory Federation Services/SSO (i see you have done this with Intuit and Google+). I believe this can be based around oAuth and wold not be all that complex to setup considering you already have oAuth communication with Office 365?

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show full emails in Communications Log or from links on Invoice/Ticket pages.

G'day guys,

I've looked on each of these pages, I've performed searches, and I've tried downloading the Communications Log as CSV. None of these avenues appear to provide me the full text of any outgoing email sent through RepairShopr.

My primary use-case here is confirming what I've said previously to a customer when entering a custom message from the 'email PDF invoice' option.

Please advise as to how I can access this information, or if it is not currently stored, please allow us to specify an external server's 'Sent' folder to copy to (I'll post that as a separate suggestion).…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Variable Products

Would love to have a feature that allows us to add variable products. Example, A certain Accessory comes in Blue, Pink, Red, Yellow etc. Instead of creating 4 different products to accommodate each SKU, have the option to add colors to the item, and only create 1 inventory item with multiple sku's.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Checkout Module for our own assets

The idea is we would have things like our van, ladders, toolkits, etc. as assets in this module and we could add them to field tickets/appointments as necessary and the quantity would reflect that for the duration of the appointment but be available both before and after.

Just a QoL module that will help keep us from scheduling service calls where those assets are needed over the top of one another.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Integration with Password Management (lastpass?)

It would be nice to have a safer way to store, organize, and possibly share passwords that we manage for our customers. I did notice a ruby gem for last pass.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Easily Reorder Issue types

It would be nice if we could easily reorder or even group custom ticket issue types, and other customizable drop down lists

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. provide the option to set if prices are VAT inclusive or exclusive

All the invoices are calculated as inc VAT but I want ex VAT. Is that possible?
    i.e. if I put £1000 as the cost of the repair then I want the invoice to be £1000 + VAT (£1,200 total).

At the moment if I put £1000 in it changes it to £833.33 + VAT (£1,000 total)

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Send direct slack messages to techs or else to specify the assigned tech in the notification message to the shared slack channel.

It would be helpful to either be able to send direct slack messages to techs or else to specify the assigned tech in the notification message that goes to the shared slack channel. Every tech is having to go to every ticket in the slack message to see if its for them.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. an "Open Hours" setting to better track days between updates.

Right now the system tracks on a standard clock. Open a ticket on Saturday, reply to it on Tuesday, the system says it's been 4 days since the last update. But we're closed on Sunday, so there's only really been three days. If we could set the "Open Hours" for our business and have the system track off of that, it would be very helpful.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bulk Import of customer assets

I can't seem to find a way to do a bulk import of a new customer's assets. It would be nice to be able to do so, especially if you have client's with 50 desktops in an IT environment.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integrate with Instant Housecall

Instant Housecall is gaining a really good traction with a lot of computer techs in a lot of communities. Would be awesome to have a similar feature like Team viewer has. The owner is super awesome and i Know he would love to help in any way he can. Keep up the good work guys!

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. repairshopr should have whatsapp integration

repairshopr should have whatsapp integration. Send customers whatsapp notifications instead of sms or both.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recur Billing -Proration/Extension Billing options for NEW subscription/devices added to existing subscriptions

So the problem I see lies with the way recur adds new devices to an existing customer then bills yearly at a specific date based on the then current quantity regardless of rather each device/subscription was active a year.

Example, We sell our current client a yearly MAV subscription on a service call, setup yearly auto billing per their request. Three months later they request one more device be added at another yearly fee, then 2 months later 1 more and so on (our yearly fee is charged upfront each time). The problem is unless I extend and billing out…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Customizable Home Page

It would be nice if we could re-arrange or customize the home page of RepairShopr.

We've already liked and/or shared on Facebook, so we really have no need to have that loaded every time we go to the home page!

As an MSP we don't have walk-in customers so we don't use that entire Getting Started section at all! So to us it's a waste of screen space that could be better utilized by showing more details of the upcoming reminders (would be nice to see what customer the reminder is for!)

We like the What's New section, but it…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Tech Notes on estimates

Tech notes in estimates that will appear on the estimate for my customer to view before approving. Including in PDF
    I see there is some kind of provision for it up the top but no box to input them

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WordPress / Gravity Forms Integration

Gravity Forms is a widely used WordPress tool for creating advanced forms.

more info: http://www.gravityforms.com/

I believe this would be the easiest way to integrate with WordPress. By using gravity forms API you can integrate RepairShopr so that form fields will create new customer in RepairShopr and Wordpress at the same time or create a ticket which would be most likely the first two things that would be nice to have. Later there are other possibilities of expending the integration that I'm not going to dive in to right now but you can get lots of ideas when reviewing their…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You could use zapier to send gravityforms into RepairShopr leads as structured data – once we add the new customer action we’ll probably mark this as complete via zapier.

18. restocking fees

Ability to change amount when refunding. We charge a $40 or 10% whichever is greater as a restock fee to computers when they are returned. I dont see a way to be able to add that when doing a refund.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. merge button on ticket page for merging multiple tickets at once after you have selected them

Can you make us an option to merge multiple tickets from the ticket page. Maybe like put an option under bulk actions or just make a merge button to click after selecting multiple tickets.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Customer Portal - Asset Manager

Currently customer can only "view" the asset tag number and brief title of the asset in the customer portal. This is really not worth much to the customer. The functions that our corporate clients would like to see is the ability to click on the asset and see the full asset details and see the ticket lists associated with the particular asset.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base