General

1. AutoPrintr for Mac

Please make AutoPrintr work on the Mac. We have an entirely Mac-based shop and now that Google Cloud Print is being discontinued our only option is to manually print PDFs for everything which is very time consuming and severely disrupting to our workflow.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yubikey as additional 2FA

Will you please add the ability to use a Yubikey as an additional 2FA option

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to change a note type after it is entered, public to private and vice-versa

As the title says, it would be REALLY helpful to be able to change a note's type after it is entered from private to public and back. Right now, we have to delete the note and recreate it which is time-consuming, but if other notes have been entered then it is out of order and confusing.

Along with this, it would be VERY helpful to be able to edit a note too. I understand that there are security concerns about other techs editing another's note, but this could be easily mitigated through a permissions system that only allows a person…

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enable Product Upsells on the Add/View Charges Screen

Enable Product Upsells on the Add/View Charges Screen because it is more useful there than on the invoice screen

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give more attention to feedback site

This feedback site needs more attention and moderation from the developers. I've just been browsing through people's ideas, and so far I've flagged like 4-5 different spam posts, the earliest of which was from October 2020. It leaves the impression that RepairShopr staff aren't really paying much attention to feedback.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Customize HiddenTicket Comment Notification Email

Any ticket in our system where we add a hidden comment, it is configured to email the assignee on the ticket. We would like that person to know, in the email notification, who left the internal comment and what the ticket subject is. Presently they get a ticket number, company name , and the comment. Some of our companies may have a dozen or more active tickets so having additional context to the notification email would be helpful to our team.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Parts Ordering - Order multiple parts at once

Hello, I would very much like to see some sort of option to make ordering multiple parts at once easier. Its very bulky and clunky to hit the parts order button, go thru it all hit order and then have to go thru the drop down click the parts order button again.... rinse and repeat.

I would really like to see an 'add another part button' at the bottom of the Parts order screen, this will stream line the process. It will also make it easier to determine how many parts were ordered from 1 place or another. We may…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop making us scroll down - Most commonly used items "above the fold"

When I take a payment to scroll down to hit the "Take Payment" Button. In tickets you have to scroll down to see the full customer information.

There is so much wasted space at the top of RepairShopr screens it's just nuts.

Asking for a signature on a check deposit is crazy.

Please work on your UI rather than some of the features that are coming out on "Feature Friday"

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create an integration for Datto RMM

We are switching to Datto RMM (formerly Autotask) and an integration would be fantastic

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a system for logging broken parts

It would be great to be able to account for parts that break during a repair.

I asked about this in the past and was simply told to add the broken item onto the customer's invoice, I really don't like the sound of that and think there must be a better way. If you had a new trainee and they accidentally damaged three parts that cannot then be returned under warranty this needs accounting for in your reports and I don't feel that publicly shouting about this to the customer is the best way.

If there were a specific section…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have multiple contacts under one business

It would be super cool if you could create a profile for a business, and then have multiple customers under that one business, with separate contacts. You can make customer profiles with the same business name attached, but you can't see them all in one place.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Alter the start and end time module from appointments and due dates and use 24H time format

The appointmens module works fine, however the module to set the start time, end time and the Due Date Module use the same very unwieldy way to set those dates. Preferably change this to create a larger table that is split up in 15 min portions.
    Use the layout used in Outlook as example.

Furthermore I'd like the 24H time format in the Labor Log

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Migrates Exchange to Office 365 Mailboxes

If you want to migrates Exchange to Office 365 mailboxes, then I would recommend you try Shoviv Exchange Server Suite. The Software is lace with numerous user-centric features. It is capable of migrating many mailboxes without size restrictions. The Software can migrate Office 365 Public Folders and Archive into another Office 365 Public Folders and Archive Mailboxes. The Software facilitates the Search option, Filter option, and can save mailboxes into HTML, MSG, EML, vCard, RTF, etc. A free demo version of this tool migrates the first fifty items per folder.

For more info visit - https://www.shoviv.com/pages/migrate-exchange-to-office365.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow customers to view invoice details from portal without requiring a PDF download...

Customers are irritated that they get an email from me with an abbreviated description of what's on the invoice. All they see clearly is "PAY ME!!!!!!" which is rude. They click the invoice number and it has no information of the invoice other than "PAY ME!!!!!". They have to click the PDF button to download, save, find, open.... get lost, trying to view details of the invoice. It's all digital! If I'm in RS I can see the invoice immediately without having to create and download a PDF, let's please make a non-editable version of this on the customer portal...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Courtesy email sent X days before recurring invoice runs

Multiple customers want to be notified before the annual recurring invoice runs. Some require us to notify them before charging their card. Without an automated option this adds a lot of manual interaction. Please add a template for advance emails to be sent before annual recurring invoices run, with the option to choose a number of days in advance that this message is sent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Worldpay Stored Payment Renewal

We can't be alone in having clients calling in concerned about WorldPay's $0.01 credential renewal.
    While it's possible to explain it, some clients don't understand and direct their frustration at us.
    When this credential renewal goes through on a cancelled/expired card, it triggers the financial instutition's fraud protection. We've had clients have their cards cancelled and replaced because of this.

It is baffling is that Worldpay will try to renew the credential for cards that are expired - we already put in the expiration date into a text field when the card is stored. The information is there that the…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Custom Phone Number Tags

Give the option to tag names with phone numbers in customer accounts. Would be helpful when there are multiple points of contact

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Display Due Date in Customer Portal

We provide access to the customer portal to all of our customers however the feedback we get is that they still find themselves calling or emailing for proposed completion dates / delivery dates etc - our team update the due date to reflect the date due for completion - can the due date please be displayed in the customer portal? The customers would then see status and due date for example "Waiting for Parts" Due Date 01/02/2021 or Status "Awaiting Delivery" due date 01/02/2021 and it would be so much clearer and avoid unnecessary chases.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update Ticket Note - Change Status To Private

Sometimes customer's send me private information as an email or SMS response... it'd be nice if one of the dropdown options (aside from the current "Delete" and "Split into new ticket" would be to "mark as private", so that it only shows up on our back end. Or, perhaps, the ability to "send to credentials" so that we can semi-import the information into the credentials section of the customer record. anyone onboard?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email ticket commands to update/close the tickets

It would be great if we could send an email/fwd to repairshopr with special commands that can manipulate the ticket. A few of the last PSA's we came from had this and it was a very helpful feature.

I.e
    CMD Time 0.50 add half hour
    CMD Status "Waiting for customer"
    CMD Assign "Rob@domain.com"
    CMD Note "Ran maintenance scripts and rebooted"
    CMD Status resolved

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)