General

1. Stop auto subscribing techs to tickets when they leave a comment.

Let them choose when they want to subscribe. The video on feature Friday made it seem like technicians could choose to subscribe by clicking actions and then hitting subscribe. But in reality the system subscribes them automatically to any ticket they leave a note on.

This means that we now have to leave a comment, refresh the page, click actions, then unsubscribe, as additional steps to leaving a note on a ticket we just want to chime in on.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for all the votes and comments here, we are going to change this to stop auto-subscribing when a comment is made. Should be able to get that change out any day now.

2. Credit Card Convenience Fee

As I roll into 2020 and review my previous year, one of my large expenses is credit card processing fees. I've renegotiated my Vantiv contract as well as looked at alternatives. Regardless, I've left over $6,000 on the table in fees.

I've noted that a lot of my customers and local businesses (restaurants, gift shops, smaller hotels) are all now starting to charge a "Convenience Fee" on credit card transactions to recoup the ever increasing fees that are paid to process the card.

After a lot of review, there are no Federal restrictions and this is handled on a state…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create Invoice from Woocommerce when order is created not Completed

I would like repairshopr to receive an invoice from woocommerce when the order is created so when customer requires invoice for payment or backorder we can still invoice them and when the order is paid is shows on repairshopr so we can also print packing slips before shipping as currently we have to wait for the order to be complete before the invoice shows in repairshopr

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bulk download selected invoices in PDF

Hello,

can you add a feature to download multiple selected invoices in PDF?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the option in Contracts Manager to download in CSV

To be able to download to CSV would be a simple function to add, but it would be useful as there is no option for notes to be added in contracts Manager.
    Example: when chasing contract renewal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Set appointments on the road with the RepairShopr Mobile App

The ability to set an appointment on the RepairShopr app should be integrated. It is a little frustrating having to leave the app and login to the website on my mobile phone to be able to set appointments.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Being able to mark a invoice as bad debt

When you have a client that does not pay you need to be able to mark the invoice as bad debt so that the invoice can be closer but accountants can see and tell that the invoice is a bad debt. This will help for tax time as this is a write off. But not being able to mark the invoice makes it extremely hard for accountants to know what's going on with the invoice. Many other CRM's have this functionality. This would be a great feature and I'm sure many will agree.

106 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. appointment duration

Now that appointments have to have a start and end date and time, is it possible to set a default start time and/or default duration?

For example, almost all of our appointments are 7am starts. And they are also almost always 8 hour shifts. So, could a preference be created that appointments default to a set time (in our case 7am) and run for a default length of time (in our case 8 hours)?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Notes or Reason Why the customer declined the estimate

Adding a pop-up box, when the customer presses the decline button on an estimate from the customer portal. Allowing them to give a reason why they declined the estimate.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Statements do not show any payments the customer has made

When I am sending out statements it only shows outstanding invoices and amounts. Customers need to see all payments displayed also.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be able to mark up a part or line item by a specific %

I so badly want to be able to select my line item of 'Parts for Customers', enter the cost of what we paid, and then enter the % of what I want the mark up to be.

Almost every piece of hardware we order for our customers is unique and custom. We have zero fixed costs as our prices change daily.

Need an easy way to mark up parts without busting out the calculator.

This should be a very easy addition! Please add it.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Due Date according to Business Hours

Since we have now the new feauture Business Hours, just enable to have Due Dates according to Weekly Closing Days and Holidays

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Additional templates for tickets

Repairshopr already has the additional templates for invoices. This gets assigned to the customer. I need this same functionality applied to tickets. I would like to create a ticket template and assign it to customer. We have online repair affiliates that have their customers direct ship to our lab. We then will repair the device and ship back to the customer with the ticket as a record. It would be great to edit the ticket so that it was branded to reflect the original seller.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Security Changing Product Cost

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding regarding edit products and view costs. If I select only view product costs, staff are unable to see look up product details nor see costs UNLESS Global Admin is turned on and with this turned on, they are able to "edit" costs. My understanding that Global Admin gives full access and ignores all security settings. Currently there is no way to monitor changes to product costs if all salespeople are global admin. Isn't security for situations like this. So if you could clarify how we can give salesman security levels where they can look up…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sorting by ticket status: always put "resolved" at the end of the list.

When I sort by ticket status, it sorts alphabetically. It's nice that "ATTENTION" and others jump to the top, but then I have to scroll way past all those "resolved" to find the status "waiting on Customer" or "waiting payment."

How about this instead: When you click to sort by ticket status, don't just alphabetize the status! Put resolved last, even perhaps by the date it was resolved, as a bonus. But in any case, put ALL types of UNresolved tickets at the top of the list--THAT is what I want to see at a glance!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. custom widget

The custom web widget is a great Repairshopr feature but it lacks the ability to send a customer a custom email when a ticket is created using the widget. Please add !!!!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop reformatting (rehashing) URLs in ticket comments

I sent my customer a ticket reply with a URL to a web site in it. The link was copied straight from my browser, but when the customer received the ticket comment email they called me to ask what I was sending them and if it was safe, because mousing over the link showed that it was taking them to this page, which looks like nothing to do with the original link I pasted, and actually looked like this :

http://reply.repairshopr.com/wf/click?upn=HOq46wKOrqRFpMG51s926AFUirSoUJDAkMLCNzeRkfefXvZov9kcDp9WjjcZ-2BT902jebKl-2BAwYYH2vEY6TNPGyTAZK8FM4LlsUVZGn8MPSY-3D_a6oQc7tnfcb0GKvoO27fPrHy1fmCh3VuPbN8zvCYnEdp1kUUvrUwGaAru5bIb3nA1jBrGGqj9r9LPqCYmcr8lBYu-2BUKKM6rCIHueG1AEybO6FMl3yyPtG8tT1T1rhOh9gdEhbIuV7JqIY1a9J7wVdWB44WYHGcAbehKrRFWJYj-2FErXcbM2jPUvLATooNBfj7CisnufDcLHp8Oxf1zTrQSgd1x9DyQ9v1y9ekk1TCW2KZQEGSHwr-2BjRgglIYCBrN8WshU9Yuwj-2Bff6d21mxIhMw-3D-3D

In this day of ransomware etc I encourage all my customers to be cautious, and to see the above…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add financial information to assets

Our company only does internal service. It would be great if we could add financial information for each asset which could transfer to Quickbooks so we can track depreciation. Being able to track this information could also help other companies sell new machines by pointing out how much as already gone into the machine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Email address issues

customer has a gmail address and it's xxx.xxxxxxxx@gmail.com and it doesn't show up as a valid email address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Button to add new data to drop down boxes fields

Having a button to add new data to drop down boxes fields on the fly when filling out a form.
    E.g In new ticket under issue type have the option in dropdown to add new

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 162 163
  • Don't see your idea?

General