General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ticket Statements / Summary.

I think it would be beneficial to create an open ticket statement by customer.

For example, on the IT Consulting side of my business it is not uncommon to have 8, 10, 12+ open tickets for one specific company.

Each service request is entered as a new ticket.

When a customers asks what we are working on, or questions a bill for specific hours, being able to show the number of open tickets in a summary would help.

Recently a customer questioned 20+ hours of billable labor only to see that members of their company we opening service tickets.

The…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow serial number for refurb parts

On the refurb screen, where I can add parts to a refub, I want to be able to enter the value at the bottom of an inventory label. When I do, it does not find any items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. conditional fields/flat rate price books

Your software checks a lot of the boxes we are looking for but these are two things I don't see.
    flat rate products: ability to create product pricing based on a labor level that can be updated. Would need different pricing levels(regular, contract, afterhours) and ability to make primary or additional repair.
    Conditional custom fields- ability to have fields show on tickets based on answers of previous fields

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add message icon on customer postal

My customer does not receive message icon alerts when Im sending a email through the communication section in a ticket. I have to prompt them by other means to view the messages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a print PDF "Delivery Note" to Invoicing

Add a print PDF "Delivery Note" to Invoicing,
    "Delivery Note" to include products & service line items on an existing invoice. Exclude the price !!
    Add delivery address, attention, Print date, Delivery Note ID & Barcode.

Also, please add the option to add " Ticket line items" to large Ticket PDF.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Be able to hide the customer info from ticket page

It would be great to have an option to hide the customer info in the ticket page through security group setting

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable Prepaid Hour Automations with Bundles

It would be incredibly useful to be able to have Prepaid labor automations for Bundles available. Currently, we have to manually add balances each month for pre-paid labor that is purchased in bundles. We have bundled pricing for block hour purchases, and this makes things difficult when trying to fully utilize the bundle functionality.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Bundled Items Stackable in Estimates/Invoices

Currently, when you add a bunch of bundled items to a Ticket or Estimate/Invoice, you get a separate line item instead of combining the quantity. It would be neater if we could edit the quantity and stack the items so that the results don't appear so messy.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SKU Level Pricing for Vendors

Hey folks,

So right now each item has a Price, a Wholesale, and a Cost. I'm fine with that, but my vendors all charge different prices. I can enter a SKU for each vendor, but not a specific price, and this causes problems.

Can we please get vendor SKU level pricing? Even if it's just a text box at this point. Anything to keep it straight would be handy. Ideally that price would be used when I make a PO for that vendor as well.

James

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add an attachment to a Part order

It would make sense if we could add an attachment to the part order, whether its an photo or form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Attach existing appointments to existing tickets

Quite often in our shop an appointment is scheduled before a ticket is ever opened. I am looking for a way to link a stand alone appointment with an existing ticket that doesn't involve deleting the first appointment and recreating it from the ticket.

We currently have the ability to create an appointment from a ticket, and this provides an easy to follow link between them. Can we have a simple "adopt" tool (or something like the leads merge function) that can claim an appointment and pair it with a ticket?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Website - webpage (web page) web site as a standard field

Although we have custom fields which are nice basic contact information items like the webpage for a company and the title of the main contact should all be standard fields. Due to the way the custom field export having this basic info as a standard field is important for getting data in and out of our other tools.

There my be other requests for this but I wasn't able to find them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automated Phone System

Is it possible to integrate an automated phone system calling clients for specific ticket statuses? For example, we have a ticket status saying ready for pickup. Have the automated phone system call after and every 3/x days on those tickets saying that the service ticket is ready for pickup and then make note on the ticket saying that the call was completed or failed because no response or phone line is disconnected. Custom audio or text to speech that we can formulate like we do for invoice reminders. It would be a specific audio recording that we can adjust as…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to search archived items

I would love to have the ability to search archived items. Sometimes we mark an item as archived, but if we change our mind or reorder it, it is hard to manually search through a billion pages to find that particular item. Even a search filter for archived items would be great.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow the client contact who is marked to receive invoices be able to view invoices from portal.

Right now we can can set a client contact to receive invoices under the customer information. Can we make it so when that contact logs into their customer portal they can view all of the current and past invoices? Most likely this person is the one who does the bookkeeping.
    Right now i have to give that person the owners login credentials (With their permissions) but this will become an issue down the line for bigger companies.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sync the RepairShopr invoice name filed to the invoice name/reference field in Xero

I have to retype the invoice name every time into the invoice reference field in Xero before sending the invoices out. It waould be extremely handy if this field could just sync across!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Paid Invoices Make Comment on Ticket

Hey guys,

I love that when an Invoice is emailed it updates the ticket, but can we please also get it to update the ticket when the Invoice is Partially or Fully paid? Would really help. Fully paid especially. Would even be cool if the invoiced status button at the top had a marker that showed when each invoice was paid.

Heck though, just having the comment would be great.

Best,

James

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. multiple issues on a ticket

Many of the customers we deal with will have 2 or more problems with the same unit. I would be great to be able to dispatch a single ticket to a tech with several issues on it needing to be addressed instead of dispatching several tickets for 1 unit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Be Able to require a Customer Signature after doing an On-Site Ticket Appointment

We sometimes have to make multiple trips on-site for a particular issue/ticket. It would be helpful to have a customer sign off on Every time we are on site as we have had customers try to say that we were never on site to help them, etc. to get out of paying their bill. We want to acknowledge every single on-site visit. In our environment, we are not using Customer Portal, our customers call in to the shop to start tickets, so I want them to sign on our phone/Field Tablets that they acknowledge the appointment times, notes, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integrating with Shopify

It would be awesome if y'all would integrate with Shopify

1 vote
    Vote