General

1. Can/are you able to call me @ (602) 339-3781

If you say that my E-Mail address cannot be found, (don't understand why), AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD,.......then HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING MY GENEVA WATCH REPAIRED??????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please E-Mail me or feel free to call me,......(602) 339-3781

Again, I don't know why you don't recognise my E-Mail address as VALID,....... But I assure you,.........IT IS!!!!! www,costcomary@cox.net

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Estimate to include already entered ticket data

Our customers require a estimate to be sent before an invoice can be sent, but the work is always authorized and peformed before the "estimate" is sent. It would be nice to have the ability to add all the line items already entered on a ticket to the estimate automatically, (checkbox?) additionally, condensing multiple entries like labor to single line would be helpful should the suggestion be implented.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Display Open Tickets on Google Map

Similar to the current customer map in the reports tab, However only display a pin in the cities with open tickets. This would be very helpful for our company as we dispatch our staff to many states. This would give us a better idea of where we have open work and how to dispatch them according.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. API integration - Add attachment to customer and invoice

Currently the API integration allows for attachments to tickets, but not on customer or invoice.

It would be great if we could do the same for invoices and customers, and also publish them, so customers can see them on the portal.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. API integration - Add attachment to customer and invoice

Currently the API integration allows for attachments to tickets, but not on customer or invoice.

It would be great if we could do the same for invoices and customers, and also publish them, so customers can see them on the portal.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Appointment booking description

It is great that you have the ability for customers to be able to book their own appointment time right on the internet. It would be so helpful if you could add a description field. Maybe it could put the first 30-50 characters as the subject and then put the entire message into the public notes.

Anyway the customer could tell us what they are coming in for would be extremely helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Recuring invoice reference

Recuring invoices need an automatic reference applied. For example: For service due in November, add a Reference of November IT Support Services. This way the client can see what month the recurring in voice is for, or what it is for etc...
    We often raise an invoice in the month prior for service next month to ensure it is paid on time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SMS and Email Messages Prefix added message with Contact Information

When sending an SMS message it shows which phone number the message will be sent to; however once the sms message has been sent and the phone number it’s being sent too should be inldluded within the comment history as well as the email address when sending an email for comment reasons or when sending an estimate or invoice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Export Scheduled Invoices

export the schedule and all scheduled invoices to be imported into other accounting software, such as Xero.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. General feeling of submitting ideas to Repairshopr

I would just like to ask fellow users of Repairshopr how they feel about the level of support and feedback given to them in relation to submitting ideas

My experience is that it seems we generally ignored in relation to submitting ideas as 90% of the posts go unanswered from staff which is unfortunate and kind of makes the idea of having this functionality seem questionable when all we are doing is trying to help make a better product and experience.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Include UPC code on pending order report

Would be helpful for the UPC code was included on the pending order report. Would be an easy reference for knowing exactly which item to reorder without having to click to look up the UPC code.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. appointment duration

Now that appointments have to have a start and end date and time, is it possible to set a default start time and/or default duration?

For example, almost all of our appointments are 7am starts. And they are also almost always 8 hour shifts. So, could a preference be created that appointments default to a set time (in our case 7am) and run for a default length of time (in our case 8 hours)?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. On worksheets move the finalize button

You go down the list checking stuff off and then have to go back to the top to finalize it. Makes more sense to have it at the bottom.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show customer popup notes when sourcing ticket or invoice with customer name

We use the "Pop Up Note" field in customer records for various reasons - special billing situations, customers we no longer can/want to deal with for various reasons, etc.

This is only useful when the customer record itself is loaded because that is the only time it shows up. We have technicians who create tickets and invoices all day without specifically going into the customer record, so if there is a special message, whether it's something like "Apply 10% discount to all services" or "Do not provide further services to this customer" they would never see that and it can…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add "Class" and "Location" Field to RepairShopr to Match QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online has added a feature where customers can classify transactions by "Class" OR "Location," however, currently Repair Shopr's integration with QBO will only forward the RS "Location" to the QBO "Class."

It would be incredibly helpful if RepairShopr had both of these fields (Location and Class) and allowed them to integrate with the QBO fields (Location and Class), as many customers have multiple locations, and different classes (such as business clients versus residential ones, or managed IT versus break/fix).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add to the saved filters, the ability to filter tickets by customer name

When i use the saved ticket searches, it would be nice if I could specify what search field to use when deciding to execute the search. Essentially, I'd like to be able to filter all active tickets by customer or group of customers, by name. As it is now, it looks like it just searches all fields. However, it could easily filter a customer that is undesired if the customer has a common word as their name. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Purchase Orders to Other Emails/Contacts

When a purchase order is created and emailed, it is automatically sent to the main contact for that vendor. As the email address is for the Accounts department (Linked to xero) of that vendor we need a way of selecting a different contact for the vendor to receive purchase orders.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bulk SMS per Customer Catagory

Hi, we recently started a WISP leg within our tech business and I would love a feature where I am able to send bulk SMSes out to all my WISP customer only for repairs, maintenance and downtime. Is this already possible or perhaps something you can add? Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 162 163
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories