General

1. Option to turn off currency symbol

I am having issues syncing with Quickbooks due to my locale, if I change the locale everything works great except my templates display the wrong currency symbol.
    If I could just turn it off that would be a great help and that way maybe you can help others as well who have issues with multi-currency.

with the currency symbol turned off in the templates each one can add the currency they would like manually in the templates.

Most of the businesses here in Africa do not display the currency symbol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Single Line instock label button for receiving inventory but not all items.

Add a print label button for receiving inventory but for each line instead of all labels. Not all my inventory uses the dymo labels some use a label gun I have.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter

I recommend that you use the eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter Tool to convert Live Mail to Outlook. It moves all Windows Live Mail files to multiple file formats such as Office 365, PST, NSF, EMLX, vCal, vCard, EML, MSG. Users can also migrate their data on any Windows operating system. It works correctly on any current Windows editions, including 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. Users can try its free trial pack in which converts the initial 25 items to pst.

Read more:- https://www.esofttools.com/windows-live-mail-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter tool

eSoftTools Windows Live Mail to Outlook converter tool that is capable of converting Windows Live Mail files to Outlook PST files while preserving all mailbox attachments. This Windows Live Mail converter program is the best way to transfer Outlook offline data from an EML file to a PST file. This software converts all EML files to PST format, including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, diaries, and more. By using the smart tool eSoftTools EML converter full version, you can convert Windows Live Mail files to PST and other formats like Office 365, PST, NSF, EMLX, vCal, vCard, EML, MSG, HTML,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Latest EDB to PST Recovery Software

Now be speedy to rent this one of the nice and modern day EDB to PST Recovery Software which is on hand at Stella Data Recovery platform at less expensive price. This EDB to PST Converter device is currently replace by using pleasant software program engineer group so that is can function on all variations of EDB file with an superb manner.
    The EDB to PST migration device is the ideal answer to restore EDB archives after EDB change Corruption issue. One of the first-class issue of this utility is that it will convert all EDB emails into different beneficial…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to Correct QuickBooks Error 6150, -1006?

QuickBooks error code 6150 1006 is seen when the QuickBooks fails or crashes whilst it is running. It doesn’t mean that the code was corrupted in some way, but it simply means that it didn’t work during the runtime. This particular error appears on the screen with an error message that says “Error 6150: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incontinence”. There can be handful of factors triggering the QuickBooks error 6150 1006, which we will be discussing in due course along with the quick solutions to this error.

Read More: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-6150-1006/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Install TurboTax

Installturbotax com the entire process of filing tax returns so smoothly that one can easily do it from the comfort of their home. Click to know more https://takeactionnyc.com/install-turbotax/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pdf zusammenfügen | youtube mp3 converter

This free and simple online tool allows you to combine several PDFs or image files into one PDF document.
    https://www.xn--pdfzusammenfgenn-uzb.de/ | https://www.youtube-mp3-converter.de/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Safe And Reliable Service safe deposit locker facility

All your valuables that are bought by your hard-earned money need to be protected in a safe. If you are looking for a safe deposit locker facility, you have reached the right destination. We are manufacturers and suppliers of high standard wall and floor safes. We offer these safes as per customer specifications. Available in different sizes as specified by customers, we can provide a wide range of safety. For more info visit the site https://www.metropolisvaults.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Unique barcode for every product instance

I would like to see a feature for product instances, specifically refurbed devices like smartphones, where each device can have a unique barcode. The system will automatically put in the IMEI number for the barcode and that doesn't work. This would make it easier to search and find bought and sold secondhand devices in the system and make the process more streamlined.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to Reset ATT Uverse Router?

Sometimes rebooting the router does not help to resolve the issue you are facing and you need to reset it. The following is a method to ATT uverse reset router. You can reset the router by holding the reset button for 20 seconds. You must wait till the light turns green. Holding the reset button for long enough is important otherwise the router will only reboot and not reset to factory settings.https://connectrouter.com/how-to-reset-att-router/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Transfers Thunderbird emails to GMAIL

To make the process easier, use software that transfers Thunderbird emails to GMAIL files, such as the most popular eSoftTools Thunderbird to Outlook Converter. Thunderbird can export to a variety of formats, including EML, MSG, NSF, HTML, EMLX, Office 365, HTML, GMAIL, and YAHOO. This software is compatible with all Microsoft Outlook and Windows versions. It also allows you to bulk convert Thunderbird to a PST file.

For more info- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-transfer-thunderbird-e-mails-to-gmail/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. send email when document uploaded to customer portal

I would like an email sent to the customer when we upload a document to their portal, informing them the document has been uploaded.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Download QuickBooks file doctor

You can repair your QuickBooks file or network with only quickbooks file doctor . It was launched in 2012 and it is very helpful that allows the customers to use the company file without any problem. Now, with QB File Doctor, you don’t have to worry about your corrupted company file or networks anymore. QuickBooks File Doctor also known as Connection Diagnostic Tool. And, is an accounting software that gives assistance to get rid of all the data and information repair issues. And you can simply get assistance from QuickBooks help.
    In this blog, we are going to study about…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Free Methods MBOX to PST Converter

Free Methods MBOX to PST Converter by utilizing the eSoftTools MBOX to PST Converter tool, Anyone free download MBOX to PST Converter Tool from its official website.

It has special features like
    1. It can Convert MBOX To multiple PST, NSF, MSG, EML, EMLX, HTML, GMAIL, OFFICE 365, and Yahoo.
    2. It can operate with all versions of Windows and Outlook editions.
    3. It can export single or bulk MBOX files at once.
    4. Free trial editions also give to convert the initial 25 items from MBOX to pst or other formats.
    5. 30-day money-back guarantee

For more info- https://www.esofttools.com/mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. please put customer name is advanced search results

OK, I'm at my desk upstairs and I have just looked at a ticket with one of my guys downstairs but I can't remember the ticket or the customer name off the top of my head but I know it came in for a keyboard issue. So I type "keyboard" in the search and get a list of ticket numbers and descriptions but no names. The name would trigger my memory. Please add the customer name to advanced search results. Easy job take about 10 minutes of coding. If you need help doing it then let me know!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What if QuickBooks 2013 wont open ? Resolution.

One of the top accounting software programs for tracking day-to-day finances is Quickbooks. Occasionally, however, work is delayed due to a sudden error. Quickbooks 2013 wont open is one such error. Below is some information about how to fix it. We hope this helps.
    https://opencloudmanifesto.org/quickbooks-wont-open-issue/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What is QuickBooks database server manager updates ?

QuickBooks Database Server Manager Updates allow users to access the QuickBooks company files stored on the server computers from multiple workstations at the same time. When QuickBooks Database Server Manager stops, the service is adversely affected.
    https://opencloudmanifesto.org/quickbooks-database-server-manager/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 18552331940 How I can add cash to your Cash App Card

Assuming you have decided to apply for and utilize a Cash Card for making installments through your Cash App, you might wish to actually take a look at the Cash App Card Balance every now and then. It is easy to track down an equilibrium. You may have perused the agreements of the Cash App and how the Cash Card is to be utilized. The fundamental agreement is that the Cash Card is only an expansion of the Cash App, and you are allowed to utilize the card just till you exhaust how much accessible assets in your Cash App…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add captcha to this area, feedback.repairshopr.com, or whatever system is letting massive numbers of bots post to it.

Goodness, this thing is full of spam trash to a silly degree, making all but the oldest/biggest items impossible to find. I don't know about anyone else, but this feels some combination of unprofessional and uncaring. I really like RS and want to see it improve, but this kind of silly thing inhibiting discourse is awfully discouraging.

For the record, at time of writing, the vast, vast majority of the first 19 pages when sorting ideas by 'new' are said seemingly bizarrely off-topic trash.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 192 193
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base