I suggest you ...

Custom "Signature Forms" for additional Agreements, Waivers, Authorization Forms, etc.

I'm not doing thorough explanations or mock-ups anymore. Basically a way for users to setup custom terms and conditions, similar to the built-in default “Intake Form” for things like:

Managed services contract and conditions
Recurring credit card billing agreements
Third-party services authorization form
Equipment trade-in signature paperwork

I know just about every shop is still using paper for at least a few documents. For shops like mine, this amounting to literally hundreds (some months just over 1,000 for us) of papers that are manually tracked/organized. I know ideally all of these docs would be uploaded to RS, but that takes too much time. It would be hugely helpful to have these docs generated/signed/filed in RS from start to finish.

195 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ryan (CTO, Pinellas Computers) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Isaiah commented  · 

Lol. Clearly the team at repairshopr is great at responding to comments 😂
        Maybe Troy meant early 2019?

• Jon commented  · 

@Troy any update it is past "early 2017"

• Steven commented  · 

Any updates on this?

• SemiCircuit commented  · 

@Troy

as its now 2018...any updates for this?

• Svein S(Total Repairs) commented  · 

I just want to build on every ones ideas and add how this would be a great feature for my repair shop and how i imagine it to work.
        Sometimes on an order we need the phone longer then expected and we offer our customers a phone they can borrow and use until we are finnished with theirs. In this scenario our customers need to sign a form with certain terms they need to follow when they are borrowing a phone from us.

When the customer have signed the form we scan it and add it to the order. But i would like to save the paper and time and be able to do this in repairshopr. I can image that in a ticket there is a button to a a custom signature form. Then add the one i need for different scenarios and have it signed on the signaturepad. There is many other ways this can be used so i hope this is a planned feature for the future.

• Jon commented  · 

@Troy ANY UPDATE!!!!

• Andrew Hall commented  · 

Was the new beta that didn’t provide anything real beneficial (that I can see), the roadblock for getting these mission critical items completed?

• CCW Technology commented  · 

"This will probably come in early 2017"

Can you update us please?

• James Moore commented  · 

Hey Troy,

Out of curiosity, what is the big feature that this was behind? I'm just wondering if that roadblock has been finished yet.

Best,

James

• admin commented  · 

When will this get implemented.. Early 2017 is long gone

• hugo gonzalez commented  · 

Hello, Remember I have one, I can Donate for the cause. :) Topaz GemView 7

• Anthony commented  · 

I want this sooo BAD!

• Ryan (CTO, Pinellas Computers) commented  · 

Anxiously waiting on this for: Residential VIP contracts, Business MSP contracts, Lease HW Agreements, Stored CIM Payment Authorizations, Equipment Rental Tracking, etc.

• Jon commented  · 

@troy any updates on this!!!

• Mike commented  · 

Selby, I'll just take any way to generate a form/waiver, from customer or ticket data, when and where we want in RS, without the need for a trigger. Then show the customer the screen (or a laminated card) and have them sign the topaz.
        Being able to then print or email said waiver/form would b cool too ;)

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base