I suggest you ...

Integrate EFTPOS Terminals in Australia

There is no option available to have EFTPOS terminals integrate with RepairShopr in Australia at present.

Having the invoice transaction created in RepairShopr automatically populate the EFTPOS terminal to provide seamless and accurate payment integration reduces transaction and till reconciliation time, minimises mistakes, looks professional.

I would be happy to pay extra for this feature. Any other company based in Australia prepared to pay to have this feature developed specifically for the Australian market?

The other benefit is the fees charged. Vantiv isnt available for Australia but are charging 2.6%. My current EFTPOS fees including terminal hire has an average rate of 1.11% over all debit and credit card transactions. The savings alone for my business would fund the development, let alone 20/50/100 Australian RepairShopr users.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jscremin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael Rafla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone give us an update with pc eftpos please, i'm in australia and want to have eftpos integration too. Happy to share some costs with other users if possible.

• Tim McNeil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no official comment ? with plans to do this or that you even acknowledge it , first Google print takes 10 minutes and still no EFTPOS integration to repairshopr seems to be taking steps backwards lately. It only takes one carless employee to enter the wrong amount into the EFTPOS machine and completely ruins your day. What are we supposed to do just ring the customer the next day and say hey we undercharged you ? very unprofessional

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Admin I believe Tyro like talking integration with people. I am not sure what other users think of this though considering their fees are a bit higher.

Overall I agree PC EFTPoS type integrations would be amazing. It would finally stop my staff from stuffing up EFTPoS transactions, it would also help to link payments to the customers.

• Stephen Carr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Zealand would be cool to include to. I belive the likes of DPS (Direct Payment Solutions) operate in NZ, Australia, and the UK so could be worth investigating for larger target audience

Feedback and Knowledge Base