Mobile App Feature Request
1) Any Printed Ticket/Invoice/Customer Purchase #/Refurb Invoice (that should be a thing) needs to have a barcode.
2) Open up Repairshopr Mobile App (ios or android)
3) Click a 'barcode icon' within the app to open up a quick scanner
4) Scan the work order to instantly pull up that ticket (customer purchase, refurb, work order, et. al.)
5) On mobile app be able to take photos of the device you are working on to quickly add them to a ticket
This should take less than 20 seconds total.
We also need the ability to see more info in the app, such as IMEI/numbers chosen.
Lukas Brock commented
Scanning Assets in via Barcode would be a massive plus for this
Steve Palacios commented
The ability to scan an asset in the field would have saved me a *TON* of time recently! So need to include asset tag scanning in this feature request!
Jarred Casselton commented
Photo idea is mint! Do that :)
This would make life so much easier for all in the field jobs as well as in a large shop environment for on the fly emails, or updates.
YES! I can't wait to see this in the app! It would be infinitely more helpful than the current status. :-)