I suggest you ...

Integrate with BeetsTech for parts

BeetsTech ( https://beetstech.com/store/apple-part ) has become one of our favorite places to get parts for Apple products repairs. iFixit is awesome too, but they are frequently out of stock. The greater availability of high quality parts has been a welcome addition to our stable of suppliers, and being able to do PO's or inventory integration from RepairShopr would save us a huge amount of time.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael MillerMichael Miller shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This would be awesome if it was integrated. I constantly order from them.

-Tim Herrman (TCRS Circuit)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I use BeetsTech for about 90% of my Apple part needs. I absolutely think this is a wonderful idea.

-Chris Urban.

• Michael MillerMichael Miller commented  · 

All Apple parts vendors struggle with availability - iFixit and PBMedic are sold out as frequently as they are in stock for logic boards, screens, and so forth, particularly for newer models. This is exactly why integrations are so nice, if one place doesn't have what we need we can go ahead and still get it on order with another vendor.

Overall, though, we've had the best luck for Mac parts in terms of deliverability with Beetstech.

• nealtechsanealtechsa commented  · 

I just searched 4 parts I needed, and a Macbook charger... All were out of stock. Whats up with that? Prices look good, but availability is lacking.

Feedback and Knowledge Base