Skip to content

General

3764 results found

1. Ticket Detail Screen

On the Ticket Detail screen, at the top labeled "Ticket Detail". This information comes from the New Ticket Subject. You might consider having the customers last name and then the subject. Often times, techs will work on several computers at the same time thus there are multiple tickets open on Shopr. Having the the customers name followed by the subject will make it easier to distinguish each ticket.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add option to Appointment Booking Module to allow time between appointments for single technician

I am a single technician, and I need to allow travel time between appointments. When there is more than 1 technician on staff, this is normally not an issue. So it would be great if, when there is only 1 technician on staff and available, there was an option to DISALLOW customers from scheduling an appointment for X number of minutes following any currently scheduled appointments.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Option for Monthly Invoices to include Ticket Details / Information

For some businesses we do several tickets and invoice them all at once at the end of the month. Currently your shopping cart feature allows us to bill this way, however when the invoice prints it does not show any other details other than the ticket number. It would be great to have a feature where it sends / prints ticket details along with the invoice so they have a complete over-view of what they are being charged for.

The online system for customers / clients to log in to see their account only let's them see current owed money…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. bulk email filters

This might be somewhere but I can't see it; is there a way to bulk email every customer in a certain filtered group? I can see in Marketr that I have something called a 'Dynamic Customer list', but I can't seem to edit or customise this list. Basically, I want to be able to email every customer with a ticket that is invoiced, but not resolved, to remind them to call in and collect their device.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make Commission Report Show Business Name instead of Customer Name

I would like to see the commission report (as well as everywhere else) show the business name instead of the Customer name.

I know in the templates you have a variable for "customerbusinessnameorcustomerfullname" which I've changed all my templates to use. I suggest you use this same method for the commission report. This way it will show the business name but if there is no business and it's just an individual it would show the customer name.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Rearranging of Dashboard Tickets

It would be incredibly helpful for me to be able to arrange tickets how I want (prioritize tickets) so that while I'm out of the office the tech's working at the shop have a better idea of where to prioritize.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mailable Postcards

I love being able to mail physical invoices, and thought, 'What about incorporating that feature with Marketr, and having the ability to send Post Cards or Thanks Yous?' We're currently doing this manually with postable, but would love to make it automated.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve the Purchase Order system

The Purchase Order system is only half finished to really make it useful it should generate sequential PO numbers which we would send to our suppliers, then we should be able to track it for goods arrival and checking off the delivered goods. Then depending upon our supplier terms it should track the payment due date and allow for entering payment details when paid. Then similar to the sales synch with QuickBooks it should update all the order and payment details within QuickBooks, so alleviating tiresome repetitive entries.

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey everyone – we have added the “Sync to QuickBooks Online” bit for beta_testers, if you are not a beta tester currently, you will get this feature in a couple weeks. We are not accepting new beta testers at this time.

For those of you that are beta testers, please visit QuickBooks settings in RepairShopr and select your Accounts Payable account for PO’s to sync to in QB and let us know here in the comments what feedback you have for it!

Thanks!

9. Customizable Home Page

It would be nice if we could re-arrange or customize the home page of RepairShopr.

We've already liked and/or shared on Facebook, so we really have no need to have that loaded every time we go to the home page!

As an MSP we don't have walk-in customers so we don't use that entire Getting Started section at all! So to us it's a waste of screen space that could be better utilized by showing more details of the upcoming reminders (would be nice to see what customer the reminder is for!)

We like the What's New section, but it…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customer Profile Request

An environment variable that we can put in the canned responses or marketr campaigns that insert the customer online profile link.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Time clock

The time clock print function needs to be cleaner. When you select the print view, search fields show up on the print document.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable signatures on Windows tablets without requiring the individual signature pads

We already have the Topaz signature pad for our office POS, but I haven't been able to find a way that we can make it so the desktop version of the software doesn't ask for the plugin to the pad on other PC's.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow the option to search by Physical Location (i.e. Bin #) in the inventory page

It would help if we could look up a bin # and find out all of the inventory that should be in that bin. Then if we type in P1 for example, it would show us everything that should be in P1. This would help a lot with my inventory system. Or the best thing may be to add an advanced search to inventory, and then we can search just that field.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add more or customizable sortable fields on the Customers Tab

In particular it would be nice to be able to sort our customers based on the amount of money spent in our shop thus-far. I could also see uses for sorting the customers based on region (Marketr emails, etc).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scan assets from phone or tablet

If it is not already possible, it would be nice to walk in to one of my regular customers offices with my ipad and scan an asset tag and see the history of tickets/issues with this machine and then be able to start a new ticket from the asset screen if one hadn't already been created.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Assign Stock to customer at check in

Hi,

It would be great if, when entering / checking in stock, we could assign it a customer at that point, so that when you go a customer to do a ticket or invoice we get a prompt saying that they have this stock available and do you want to add it to the ticket/invoice.
    Quickbooks did something like this and it helped us not to miss putting items onto customers invoices/tickets.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Being able to Verify Returning Customer Information on the New Ticket like you guys have it on New Check-In

You guys need to allow us to verify Returning customer information to make sure it's up to date when clicking on the NEW TICKET button, the same way you guys have it on the NEW CHECK-IN button. It allows us to make sure the information on the NEW TICKET is gonna have updated info without having to take extra time and go to the customer tab first.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. purchase order re-order lists populated from product categories

When creating a purchase order, you can populate a list of low stock items from all stock or from a specific supplier. It would be very useful to be able to select a product category or several categories even. For instance i purchase inks from 3 different suppliers, the winning order generally goes to who ever has the best pricing and the most items in stock.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Parts Order Tracker

This is a very useful tool especially for companies placing unique PO's all the time. Once I view completed items can you please insert a button so that I can return to Parts Order Tracker Main Page? Also Once the part is in could there be away to auto update the ticket?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Marketr to use ticket problem types to trigger different templates

It would also be great to allow Marketr to use Ticket problem types to trigger different templates. For example - We use tickets for onsite appointments with a problem type of onsite. However I don't want to send the standard marketr template for all tickets.
    So it would be great if you could apply marketr templates to tickets with a certain type.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General