Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. RMA Issue

In our shop, technicians are not really aware of certain details of the company, such as vendor for certain parts, etc. It would be handy to have a simplified version of the RMA section, so that the technician could notice a broken or not working part, and just create an RMA for that part without having it linked to a specific customer or vendor. Also, it would be handy if when an RMA was raised for a part, it was removed from the inventory, and in another RMA flagged section (sometimes I have three faulty parts, all the same type…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Define available hours for business and technicians

We have different business hours during the week and on week-ends. And I have many part-time technicians that take appointments at various times depending on their availability. It would be ideal if I can define my normal business hours and normal work hours for my technicians during which appointments can be schedule in the field.

On the schedule, unavailable hours would be blocked (grayed out).

I know I can somewhat simulate this today using Google Calendar and two-way synch. But it would be best if this can be accomplished right within RepairShopr.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We do plan to do this eventually, it is pretty far down our list at the moment. Maybe if it gets closer to 50 votes it could happen in a few months.

Keep voting!

3. Easier way to pay invoice or at POS screen via different methods

We often get the scenario where a customer wants to pay a bill via more than one method. the most usual is pay some by card and some by cash. i.e. a total bill of 320... customer says can i pay 100 cash and the rest by card. we say yes, but bear with me because this is a really difficult thing to do... eventually, we figure it out but end up with 2 receipts both of which say the total is paid in full even though the first payment was only 100.
    Ideally we would press cash, enter the…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. net profit calculation on Sales Summary (Profit & Loss) report

Just been going over a few figures and was checking the sales reports and thought it would be great to also see the net profit as a percentage so we can see as an overview, what our percentage rate is running at. Very useful when setting or revising pricing policies :)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product tracking feature!

So we use an app called "slice" which automatically tracks products you've purchased simply by scanning your email accounts. We use Amazon, eBay, etc to purchase parts and without entering any data at all to slice, it automatically scans our email account and will give us status updates of our products, such as ETA, delivery, etc. I think this tool would be invaluable with repairshopr for a number of reasons: 1) clients would be able to get automated updates of special ordered items if they choose, and we as techs would be able to go to the parts section and…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrate with Instant Housecall

Instant Housecall is gaining a really good traction with a lot of computer techs in a lot of communities. Would be awesome to have a similar feature like Team viewer has. The owner is super awesome and i Know he would love to help in any way he can. Keep up the good work guys!

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Contract Tracking by User

Need ability to see who/tech that is adding notes, sending emails, or making changes in contracts.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ticket Counter (new tickets, ongoing tickets, etc) available for integration onto a Website, and a display tv in the Store

It would be really helpful if there was an option to have a ticket counter (new tickets, ongoing tickets, etc) available for integration onto a website (to show how busy we are), and a display tv in the store. We sell 'emergency beat the queue' service to customer that need repairs done quickly, and being able to show the customers '45 new tickets' on a live counter would help this greatly.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. usb drawer pop-open

recently I posted a comment on an existing planned feature; the printer drawer-open integration. I don't know if comments really are the best way to inject ideas on an already existing subject, so I decided to make a separate post.

Not sure if devs are aware of this handy gadget, but a better solution would be to integrate with usb drawer open devices.

The device is simple, cost-effect and equipment agnostic, so it works with all cash drawers.

These devices can be purchased for $20-$35 wholesale and retail for $50-$75, so its cheap to say the least and provides the…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey – we have an idea of a solution, but can you give us some more details/links/etc?

A usb drawer opener would be fine if it had a javascript API so we could control it from a web browser.

10. Failed Recurring Charge Auto Retry

Would like Failed Recurring Card Transactions to have the ability to auto retry daily or every so many days.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The 100% PERFECT SOLUTION for having MULTIPLE Phone Numbers and Email Addresses instead of using SUB CONTACTS !!!

Introduction: I have been spending the last MONTH brainstorming ideas for how to best optimize/clean-up the issues with sub-contacts not being “real” contacts (as far as the RS system is concerned) (see list of details below). I am very happy to report that I have a 2-stage overhaul solution that will ABSOLUTELY FIX EVERY LIMITATION/PROBLEM that exists with contacts, sub-contacts, and “business” contacts. I’m (almost) not joking when I say I should be paid for figuring this out. I call it: Linked-Contacts

References: These are the problems that exist that drive me crazy, and I know everyone else hates too:…

185 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Canned responses to Leads and Customer windows

It would be nice to send canned responses straight from a Lead when you open it to process. Or make a customer and send a canned response from the Customer window.
    This way we would not have to create a ticket to send canned responses or we wouldnt have to use estimates, because we are using canned responses to send estimets to customers.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ticket attachments sent to customers (RepairTech)

can you add the ability for tickets attachments (specifically repairtech reports) to be sent to the customer.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Workflow Reminders

I know we already have a daily and hourly diagnosis reminder that is sent through email. Would it be possible to add a feature that reminds technicians of general workflow? Not only diagnosis reminders, but a simple time untouched reminder. I think it would also be better if this was not done through email, but through SMS. If not SMS then I suppose it could be setup through Slack.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. set ticket priority based on email priority

Most of our business customers submit tickets via email; Many of them use the "high" or "low" priority flag to let us prioritize accordingly. It seems that RepairShopr doesn't capture this information. Please parse incoming email headers to include priority level in converted tickets!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reporting for Parts Ordered on Tickets

I have multiple locations and need to track the dollar amount on the parts ordered for repairs. Ideally I would like to give each store a credit card and let them order their own parts but I cannot do that without a way to track the transactions. If I could run a report that says Store "A" bought $2000 in parts to repair customer computers then I could take my credit card statement and match the number up.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. customer purchase

Hello, I like the idea of the Customer Purchase feature. However, I would like to know if the fields are customizable where I can add or remove specific fields. RIght now it's really basic. I want to get more in detail with being able to select the carrier, storage/memory, model, etc. Something similar to the customer kiosk where they go through each detail. Also, after adding the item, we want to be able to track any parts that are needed to refurb the item and account for those to get the total cost.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Follow-Up Reminder Report

We would like to be reminded after 6 months of an invoice being posted to call customers if they have not had any additional activity with our business. This would be helpful from a customer service perspective, as well as to drive additional business.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add charges overview to Ticket print out.

We like to provide paper work with a job when it's collected, but currently we are having to print off multiple sheets of paper to ensure has details of the jobs notes and invoice details.

Would it be possible to add the charges applied to a ticket to the print out template so everything could be included in one print?

Many thanks.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tickets Dashboard Memory

The Tickets screen does a great job of remembering Grouping but does not remember (for example) the selected technician. So in terms of job management this is the main screen that each of our techs uses so it would be nice if it could hold this information when flicking back and forth between screens as it does with Grouping
    Thank you
    Greg Williams
    Lincoln Computer Centre

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here