General

1. Add Warranty Template to Bulk Inventory Edit

Every now and then a manufacturer changes their warranty length. We currently have to go through hundreds of items to apply the new warranty length as a template. It would be way easier if one could simply change the selected warranty template as a bulk item.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. christian@kevinscomputerservice.com

Bundled inventory items removed from inventory when the bundle is added to ticket charges.

Right now any bundled inventory item on a ticket charge does not get removed from inventory until its invoiced.

When an item in inventory is added to a ticket (w/o bundle) its pulled from inventory that moment.

This will help when doing inventory counts,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Auto Responders - auto respond only on initial email

We would like to see the ability to have leads/tickers get the auto responder only on the first contact. So when a client sends the first message they would get the auto responder.

After the initial auto response they would not get another auto response between ever reply that goes back and forth. It is like spam, clients get upset they don't know what to reply to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New Email template

A email template specifically for when a customer submits a ticket on the embedded website widget

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add the ability to add multiple techs as assignees (not an appointment).

Example: One customer brings in 5 computers. They want it all on one ticket, one bill. 5 techs work on each computer - they need to be assigned this ticket at the same time so that they each see it in their "view".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Set appointments on the road with the RepairShopr Mobile App

The ability to set an appointment on the RepairShopr app should be integrated. It is a little frustrating having to leave the app and login to the website on my mobile phone to be able to set appointments.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Due Date according to Business Hours

Since we have now the new feauture Business Hours, just enable to have Due Dates according to Weekly Closing Days and Holidays

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. estava a tentar abrir um bilhete novo e na altura de criar nao fez porque pediu obrigatoriamente a localizacao

no entanto o campo de localizacao nao aparece em aberto como posso resolver este caso

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Small industry driver round table meeting.

I know for sure I am out side your typical industry but it actually works well for me. I run a fleet maintenance/auto repair shop. Obviously there are give and takes with it. But if you were to do a small round table like meeting based on industry using one of the screen share meeting sites;, a lot of ideas can be shared in a short amount of time when we dont have to type. Other business and your engineers can see how other customer loop hole, deal with, overcome, certain features, options, situations that arent supplied yet and at…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. purchase order percentage markup tool

We would like to be able to add the Percentage Markup Tool to the PO Module in the Manual Add item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be able to take payment under customer, prior to first invoice.

We do not use your deposit as a separate line item options. Currently I take payment and leave that "credit" on account open until invoicing. With a new customer, I am not allowed to "take payment" until I make a zero invoice as a work around.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow to add the last 1 or 2 ticket entries to an email response to include context

We have a lot of clients with multiple tickets. When we reply using repairshopr, the lack of ticket history in the email is an issue. I understand you cannot add a mile of backlog, but maybe have an option to include the last one or 2 ticket entries when an email is sent out. This would keep the context of the message in place. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New Ticket email template

The new email ticket template is great but it would be even better if we could turn it on for all new tickets that are generated. Not just Technician generated on a customers behalf.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Customer in the Group Options

I would like to view groups based on Customer name

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add option for PO discount by Value (in addition to the existing discount by Percentage)

Currently, there is an option within PO Detail to apply a "Discount Percent" to the order. This isn't always the only way discounts are applied, and it would be hugely beneficial to have an option to toggle from percentage discount to dollar amount.

For example, I'm currently trying to create a PO for an order, and I have an internal credit with my vendor that I've applied. I don't have a good way to say that a $x credit was deducted from the total.

As a workaround, I've applied a negative value to the "Other Charges" section. Though not the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SCHEDULES: Automated Templates from Invoicing “Recurring” Items

Every single time we ring up a line item for a recurring service, we have to manually create the schedule, recurrence date, fill in a title, set billing settings, etc. This could be fully automated and generate schedules simply from an invoice having said line item added.

Otherwise, maybe a button to quickly deploy new schedules from a set of templates we can create in advance? The number of clicks we have to repeatedly do, day in and day out, is insane. Some recurring services have required us to manually set them up (with sometimes human error) more than 1000…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. REPORTS: Add “Year over Year” and “Month over Month”

My friends in other industries show me some of the basic ways they review metrics and set goals. It’s AMAZING how we do not have the ability to get quick insight on how we’re doing - compared to the same day or custom time period of a month or year prior. Please add this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mark invoice as mailed

Some of my customers do not accept emailed invoices. We have to snail mail these invoices to them. There should be an option where we can check a box or something where it shows a little icon (let's say orange instead of blue) on the invoice page that shows that the invoice has been mailed. That way I can tell at a glance if I've mailed the invoice or not. I'm not looking for a work-around... I want an actual solution built into the system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Is it possible to integrate a tax calculator into the software that I can use for accounting and payroll purposes?

I've found an income tax calculator online https://www.income-tax.co.uk/ that has their API available so I was wondering if there is a way that I can integrate that in with RepairShopr or is that something you would have to do? I would like to have it within the system so I can work out the companies tax for the year as well as employee wages as I do the payroll in house.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Being able to rearrange credentials for a client

I'd like to be able to drag the different credentials I have added to a client.
    For example workstation username/passwords, I'd like to keep them together so if I add a router log in and the next day I add another new computer I want to be able to drag the router to the bottom of the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 162 163
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories