Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Make the time clock usable on smart phone.

It's just not there on mobile and on the full site the pop up is mostly off screen. So maybe fixing the pop up to be centered properly on a smaller screen would be cool. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Use "stored credit card" as option for payment

I know that you've already made mention that "saved credit cards are currently only able to be used with recurring invoices", but this would be a very nice feature to have finished.

It's a real time-saver having credit card numbers on file for regular clients. When someone has a non-recurring invoice and we ask them to pay it, they always say "you have my card on file, just charge that one." Then we have to explain we only can use that for certain invoices, they don't understand, and we look dumb.

This idea would simply add "Stored CC" as an…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Has Customer read a ticket?

Has the customer read the ticket? I came from using the HESK ticket system and they had a really nice feature that would show if the customer had read the ticket or not. Since the customer had to login to the ticket system to see an update, it would show if they had logged in since the last ticket message was updated.

This type of feature was real handy to see if the customer was just not checking their email or if they checked it and were dragging their feet on replying.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add the ticket timer to the mobile version of the site

I really like the mobile version of the site, it is fast, simplistic, it's just missing the timer. When I go onsite with a business, I want to be able to use the ticket timer on the mobile version of the site.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Need a checklist

We use a "checklist" for our initial diagnostic tests. Because sometimes, testing RAM and hardrive etc takes hours. One tech may start and another may pick up in the middle. There needs to be a way for one tech to find out exactly where the other left off. This needs to be an option that can be turned on for all tickets.

Right now, we've used the custom ticket fields, but this doesn't save the checkmarks when you switch to another custom field type and save data in it. It only saves the current data in the current custom field.…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Because the title of this is “Need a checklist” – and we have checkboxes that can easily be a list on ticket custom fields, we are marking this as complete. If a few people wanted “Multiple Checklists on a Ticket” a separate idea for that would be good

6. Better User Portal Integration

I really like the Portal Users option which is now available, but I think this should be taken a step further and integrate a user login system based on the email address we setup during the "New Customer" flow.

I would say maybe have a switch to be able to turn on "Online Account" access which would trigger an email with steps to create password or send a temp password.

Another way to accomplish this is to have a "New User Activation" front end script for clients to be able to access their account by entering their email address and…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is live, you’ll see a checkbox on the New Customer form to send an invite.

7. Provide the option on the Invoice Payment Form to use the Stored Credit Card Details

I have quite a few customers that we do everything for. I want to be able to write an invoice, and then be able to charge it directly to the Stored Credit Card instead of having to dig out the information and retype it. The functionality is already in the create Recurring Invoice Screen, is there a possibility that you can just cut and paste the code to let it use the CIM data instead and put it on the Payment Form? (I know its not that easy...just early morning humour.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email Intake Form

The intake form concept can come into use for many different scenarios which is nice but for us it would be even better if we could somehow email the intake form within RepairShopr to the client. We offer onsite pickup and drop off for our clients and this could serve as a form of receipt that we are taking their device.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tracking number email to customers

Hello I am a repair tech at a small shop and we like to call customers when the part comes in however calling can interrupt the repair process. It would be awesome if there was an automatic notification that sent an email to the customer. Maybe there is a feature like that?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

You could write a canned response for this and send it through the ticket comment system. Have you looked at trying that? That’s currently supported with this feature.

10. Scan UPC to add parts to inventory

I would like the ability to scan (with phone camera preferably) an item upc into the upc field under "parts". Typing in the UPC just seems a bit out date considering all the current apps that are capable of doing it. So maybe just have some way of linking that field to use an existing app to scan the UPC?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can currently scan UPC’s with any USB scanner. Are you looking for a different integration?

11. Integrate with Square

Not sure about anyone else, but I love the simplicity of Square for payment processing. I bought the Square Stand and would love the ability to sync the payments made through their API to the customer name in RepairShopr. I noticed you added Stripe for payments, but I can't use that with Square Stand.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The update that went out last night should have this working.

Go to Settings, Payments, and click authorize. Then select the location and payment method to override. Should be good to go!

This is early and we are interested in your feedback in the comments below

12. Open API access

Any chance that there can be an open API or set of API's for RepairShopr for those of use that are capable of hooking our own API or other data sets to the product.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Referals from other customers

I have a "Referred from Customer" in my "referred by" section when creating new customer. I was wondering if it was possible to include another field to indicate which customer referred the new customer and have the new customer appear in the customers profile page. That way we can reward existing customers for referring new clients. Also on the customers profile page if we could get a pop up or place of prominence for the key stat.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We would like some additional reports

As a district manager over three repair shops and two other departments, having in depth and intuitive reports are key to decision making and team leading. Having quick and easy access to more in depth reports would be extremely helpful and the reason we almost went with a competitor. Some of the reports that would be extremely useful and helpful would be..
    -Average gross per invoice VS average net per invoice company wide, store wide, and per employee.
    -Number of ticket creations by company/store/tech
    -Number of invoices made by company/store/tech
    -Number of estimates made by company/store/tech
    -Number of comments/updates made…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Overview and Performance reports cover most of this so we’ll close for now. Please add additional suggestions here for more specifics!

15. Bypass intake form for MSP Contract Customers (per account)

For business customers, if the Intake Form is enabled, have the ability on a per account basis to specify whether or not the intake form will be used. For example, the IT MSP company ABC Tech, Inc. has a managed service contract with Hi Ho, Inc. When a new ticket is created for Sally over at Hi Ho, the Intake Form is bypassed, since there is an existing contract and the intake form is no longer required for each ticket.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Done!

Go to your Ticket Custom Field editor to find a new subsection.

You can setup custom terms and conditions per ticket type, or skip the intake form per ticket type.

16. Add visual notifiers of membership accounts

Basically, we have one type of membership account for residential clients, and three kinds of business membership accounts. I'd love it if we could always see that a customer belonged to one of these accounts, and see their services charged accordingly (the latter less important at the moment).
    So if Mrs. Wong calls, I can create a ticket for her - and a visual notification (maybe a star?) will indicate her membership status to me or anyone else seeing her ticket.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just launched icons for this! You can find them under Admin > Customer Custom Fields.

17. Appointment Type & Appointment name tag for email

It would be awesome to be able to make a drop down to select the appointment type when creating one. Such as Remote, On-site, Phone Support, etc...

Also to have the ability to include the appointment name (ex. Remote - Computer Tune-up & Install virus protection) that would all be custom and come from the name when you create the appointment.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is done, and there is a new tag that we implemented called {{appointment_email_instructions}} where you can put anything you want in for that type of appointment.

There is a link to all of this on the appointment email template edit screen.

18. Text and Interface Polishing

I really like the newly added features to RepairShopr, but I feel like the UI needs some polishing. For example "SMS: true" or the way you make changes by clicking on the dynamic drop down boxes to change a status on a ticket. I would really love to see RepairShopr take on the little things to polish them and perfect them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Updated code on column widths to allow wrapping and added full screen mode as well!

19. Special order parts.

Currently it appears the only way to put in a part order is to have it tied with a ticket. There are parts and products that are ordered only once, and that either don't require installation, or the the customer chooses to install themselves. This means no need for a ticket. It would be nice to associate a part order to customer, but not require a ticket.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. DashBoard Ticket Status

Can you please include ticket status' on the dashboard?

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey, we have a link to the new dashboard from the old dashboard – it’s beta right now, but I’m going to mark these as complete because it’s really usable as of right now.

Give it a shot, instead of /tickets/dashboard, it’s tickets/dashboard_new

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base