I suggest you ...

Allow Email's Subject Customization

It would be great to change the default email's subject. Specialy for non English speakers like us that are trying to translate every customer side aspect of the app. Subjects like: Estimate Attached (emsg# 73550) confuse people that doesn't speak English.

Thank you,
Miguel

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Miguel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • s.vanderzee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any news about this?? is a needed thing to be free to write in subject what we want. instead of automatisch subject

• Brice Widener commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our techs would like us to be able to customize the subject line of the emails they receive so they get more info by seeing the subject line - customer, ticket type, etc.

• ngiurleo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this as well. It would be great to assign a custom field per customer. This way we could have IMEI or clients repair number be the subject line.

• Henk Smit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to include the ticket number in the email subject line for all ticket correspondence.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a number of customers that often have multiple open tickets, spread over various account managers. We would like to be able to have each tickets reference number in the email subject line so having this feature soon would be great.

• Andy Larin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree!!! We get clients saying the miss the new invoices if they have conversation view on, it merges with previous invoices. Such a simple thing to just have the invoice number as part of the subject. CompanyName - Invoice 123456 Attached

• andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm 100% with this idea. We have a customer whose area manager sees all ticket updates. The ticket could refer to any one for 76 shops or their main office.
    He has requested that I add a part to the email subject which tells him either the shop name or location. Even the ticket subject would be good to include as it can be put in there on ticket creation. So, yes please. I would really like this to be possible.

• henk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me, the estimate number in the subject would be ideal! Especially if an estimate was sent without a ticket being created. How am I supposed to know what estimate the client is referring to if they hit reply to ask questions and such?

• Danny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be fairly simple to make. It could just be a text box that appears when you open the template. I I would like to support this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base