Skip to content

General

3764 results found

1. Show Tax % and Tax Group on invoice

Our office would like to see a tax % and tax group on our invoices. Our state has dozens of different tax groups we have to report to and when we have hard copies of our invoices it would be a fast check for us to make sure everything is correct.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Reminder button within Ticket - Ticket Specific

Would be great to have a "reminders" button in ticket.

For example, we repair boards that need to dry overnight, if there were reminders we would get reminded later that we need to go back to that ticket for whatever reason.

Ticket Specific Reminders will help keep things organized when dealing with 15-20 different tickets in the same days.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Receive Inventory - Modify Qty, Location, Cost and Retail Price

It would be a terrific time saver if you could enter:

• Bin Location
    • Quantity
    • Cost
    • Price

While receiving inventory or "taking stock"

As parts are received they could fulfil the "pending orders" and update the quantity on hand.

This would be a great feature for the Parts Order or the P.O. module. Ideally both.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. make it so you dont have to create a Purchase Order to input inventory orders

Creating a purchase order is not always a needed step in order to enter parts. In fact for my company its an annoyance instead of a helpful tool. If i was able to input the inventory i want without creating and sending a purchase order i could skip spending all the time it takes to do that and just input what i already have purchased. Some of my vendors come to my locations twice a week and i order what i need from them when they show up. To have to go in and create a purchase order after i…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Specify lead time on booking calendars

I think it would be great to be able to specify lead time on booking calendars. I currently use a widget on my website for remote bookings. However, by default it appears to have about a 2 hour lead time. That could be helpful for doing on-sites but for remotes I'd prefer something like 30 minutes or so. At least a way to remove the 2 hour lead time would be nice.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. one central area that shows all areas of communication (estimates, leads, ticket responses, etc)

one central area that shows all areas of communication (estimates, leads, ticket responses, etc)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. when you scan a barcode through the POS that is not already an inventory item, prompt there and then to create the item and be able to enter

when you scan a barcode through the POS that is not already an inventory item, prompt there and then to create the item and be able to enter the details

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ad-Hoc E-Mail for all Invoices

I think making the Ad-Hoc E-Mail feature available for all invoices regardless weather the customer has an email address would allow us to send the email to anyone at any given time. Let's say the Bookkeeper is the main contact in the account and that is usually the email you have setup in the company, but the owner calls and asks to send a copy to him/her? The only way to do that would be modify the account. Plus it would allow the users to pretty much send the invoice anywhere we want.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Contract Pricing Templates

I need the ability to create contracts with a predefined list of contract pricing based on the type of contract. it is difficult to put all my different services into every contract I make.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Report for Bundle Sales

We've started using the bundles feature recently and it's worked really well for us with a recent promo. However we can't report on the sale states based on these bundles.

So we think the promo went well but we're not to sure.

Can I suggest that you a report that allows you to see bundles sold.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Discount REASON CODES and REPORT

The new discount line is definitely helpful, especially being tied to a security group option. This was exactly what we needed to solve "authorized users" being able to discount, but not "everyone. Two small upgrade requests related to this new feature:

1. Reason codes: Can you allow us to build a list of a few "reasons" for the discount being applied? Simple stuff like Coupon discount, Mismarked price, Competitor match, Manager discretion, Warranty repair, etc. This would ideally be required to provide auditing record.

2. Discount report: Add a report to break down discount codes given out. It would be a simple…

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. LEADS Module OVERHAUL - UPGRADE Inboxr and UNIFY Features

The Leads module is in need of some serious TLC. It's had dozens of tweaks and changes all kind of "patched in" and now is really a mess of a feature. You can use Inboxr as an upgrade, but it can't be set as default. Leads has a link to the customer, but Inboxr has the ability to reply to emails in a typical email fashion. You can't mark as read in Inboxr, nor can you specify location; but it’s the only place you can do bulk selections. It's kind of like two halves of a Frankenstein feature. As of…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom field type as spreadsheet

I think the ability to add a custom spreadsheet as a custom field type. For example, when looking after IT for a company whereby you have passwords for many different devices, services, etc, it would be better to have these in a custom table rather than having to create a custom field type, and a whole bunch of custom fields for each customer.

I would then imagine that it would be editable in a very basic WYSIWYG editor, perhaps a cut down version of Google Sheets?

Just a quick and easy way to store data specific to that customer, as…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add tax rules to labor

In Florida we have to charge tax on labor when there is a tangible product sold on the same invoice. Can you add an option on labor sku's that will automatically switch tax on when another taxable product is on the same invoice? or even add a "tangible" checkbox to inventory items and setup the rule to trigger from that option.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Due Date emails

A daily email (or on-demand) report to the responsible technician for repairs due on a specific date. Would need to have Customer Name, Ticket #, Description and Due Date.

The technician notification each day does not give tech or customer and cannot be run on-demand

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow NON-CURRENCY Payment Methods for ACCOUNTING REPORTS to stay Calculated

We want to track how much work is "paid" for with payment methods like "WARRANTY COST" and "CONTACTED SUPPORT". This way we can run a report and see how much value we "gave away" in exchange for no money.

Right now, using these payment methods gets reported as financial income, even though we're not actually getting paid with currency. It throws off accounting reports and is annoying right now.

The way to fix this would be simply adding a checkbox next to payment methods to "set as non-currency income". Then, payments made with that method would not reflect as income.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Lock-Down Specific Payment Methods by Group Permission

We have payment methods we only want our managers to be able to use. Everyone can use cash, check or credit. But only managers can use "warranty" or "store credit". Right now we just say "don't use these" but we'd really like it to be more secure. Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Inventory Time Saver

Let me start by saying this is the best program I have used for Work Orders, POS and Marketing, I absolutely love it. I currently plug RS into Quickbooks Online. I recently moved from SOS Inventory/QBO and before that we were Sage 50 Business Vision for years.

Regarding the inventory. It is already terrific with the Parts/Inventory Module being connected to the Ticket and Invoices. This is very efficient to receive the Inventory and convert your ticket to an invoice as apposed to entering it once to Order then again to Receive then again to Invoice.

My suggestion is for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Implement An Always-Accessible Ticket Pull-Out Menu

I've wanted something like this for a while, but it would be great to have a way to have always-on, instant access to tickets rather than having to go all the way back to the tickets screen every time.

This could be done in the form of a pull-out menu, that shows up on all (or almost all) RS pages. Basically you click a button, the menu slides out, and you can access all the active tickets in your system.

It would have similar customization to the main tickets screen, such as specifying which tech to show, which ticket types…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Wiki Customer side

Hello,

we like the ability for the customer to see solutions when he open a ticket.

Example, Subject issue after Win 10 update, and the customer see some solutions. Regards

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General