Skip to content

General

3765 results found

1. allow mentions in slack from the comments fields in repairshopr

I setup repairshopr notifications to send all hidden comments to slack. then I wanted slack to only notify when I am mentioned. Then techs can simply mention another tech in a comment to get the attention of that tech. There needs to be a way to send a message directly to a tech about a ticket and have it recorded in the notes. this seams like a good answer but slack did not recognize the mention from the comment.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Singular email option for Invoices

It would be very helpful if under the individual client, when we Edit their information under Additional Fields, to have a section in there for the option of "All invoices go to X email" Not the email address for the account, not the email address of the sub contact that the particular ticket had been assigned to.

Currently the only way to do that would be to have the main email of the clients account be their invoice email, and then every time you make an invoice, you would have to un-assign the sub contact to ensure it was only…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bundle Items Recurring removal

Would it be possible to automatically remove the items from the invoice when creating the recurring invoice? Instead of getting a message saying that it can't be added. For example, Bundle item A and item B get invoiced. Item B needs to be setup for recurring invoices but we can not make the recurring invoice from that invoice because of Bundle item A. Instead, we have to go to invoices, recurring invoices, and select new. Then fill out the contact information. This is not problematic for 10 a month, but doing a 100-200 a month, this becomes cumbersome quickly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Multiple "Resolved" Statuses for Triggering Marketr

We send out follow-up e-mails asking for reviews. It would be nice to be able to trigger this with Marketr. However, some customers are not happy no matter what you do. In these cases, it doesn't benefit you to send them a request for a review.

The option to have multiple "Resolved statuses that trigger Marketr, like a "Resolved - Happy" and "Resolved - Unhappy" would be AMAZING! I'm sure there would be many more creative uses for this feature as well.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ooma office api

caller id look up/notification

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reply Above Line in email responses

When a customer replies to an email, it would be handy if a 'reply above line' tag is used to unnecessary content is not put into the ticket.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sorting

Is there a way to sort the tickets so the newest ticket (Last Updated) is on the top every time I go into repair shopper? Right now I go into it by hitting LAST UPDATED 3 times. Once I go into and back out of a ticket I have to resort again. Even if the sorts had a drop down so I choose newest first that would speed up the process.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add attachment based on worksheet

I'm new here so if this is in place I haven't found it yet.

It would be nice if a worksheet could automatically attach a specific document. For example, we have a pretty comprehensive spreadsheet that we use when we perform a network evaluation. It would be nice if that document could simply be automatically attached when the "network evaluation" worksheet is selected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. restocking fees

Ability to change amount when refunding. We charge a $40 or 10% whichever is greater as a restock fee to computers when they are returned. I dont see a way to be able to add that when doing a refund.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More Customization of the "{{billing_period_range}}"

We bill out for subscriptions, but a lot of our customers are on Net30 and Net45 Terms. I would like to use the {{billingperiodrange}} on the line item, but when the bill goes out I would prefer to set how many days in advance the billing period range starts. So like today I had a billing for a subscription go out, and it is a pre-pay for May, but the {{billingperiodrange}} says it starts on 04-02-16 because today is when it was sent. It was sent today because I wish to get paid before the subscription…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Customisable mini database like vendors list

We have vendors which is brilliant for supplier info etc. But as a company, we also have information which we like to store handy, such as login info, partner logins, utility companies, other random useful info.

Bit like a knowledgebase/wiki but with better sorting. So you could create a LIST/DB called, PARTNERS and then create own fields, Partner Name, Contact, Web Url, Login name, password, etc. Then another for Website Logins, Utilities etc.

We currently have all ours listed under vendors, but then MS Partner, Intel Technology Provider, EON Energy etc are not great Vendors as such! :-)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Vendor Entry and Vendor Detail Screen

After a vendor is entered and created, the View Vendor Detail screen is displayed. In order to create another vendor, I must scroll all the way down the screen to find the link to create another vendor. Why not just place a button link at the top of the View Vendor Detail screen labeled "Create New Vendor"?

Also, vendor websites appear as regular text instead of a hyperlink. Hyperlink would be helpful (with vendor website in a new window).

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make Time Clock Easier - GEO fence? - GPS? - improved calendar? something.

I love repairshopr. The most annoying part of it for me right now is the time clock. I have to correct numerous time clock issues every pay period.

Improving one of these two areas could make it so much easier:
    1. Make clocking in easier for employees
    or
    2. Make correcting the clock in times easier

The first option would be ideal. Some of my ideas for making it easier to clock in:

1. Give the administrator the option to enable a very obvious, bold notice at the top of the each employee's screen (no matter what page they're on in…
    9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stock Take - automatically add inventory on open tickets or invoices

I have been testing the Stock Take module. One thing I noticed is that is does not account for inventory that is already on a ticket or an invoice. So, I end up getting a bunch of mis-reported counts due to that inventory being pulled from the shelf and put onto a customer's tickets or invoice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey Traci – we are getting ready for stock takes v2 and wanted to check in on this.

So – you have 5 hard drives, you put 1 on an invoice for a customer and put it in their computer.

At this moment the inventory level is at 4.

You go to do a stock take, there are 4 on the shelf.

Where is the issue?

15. Ticket time estimate

It would be very beneficial, in our case anyways, in the initial ticket creation to be able to estimate the time for a project. Then have an option on the dashboard to show how committed our techs are.

I know you can create an appointment but rarely in our shop do we do appointments, 90% are just drop-in's. Even if I use the appointment tool it doesn't show how much time is committed on the dashboard.

It would be nice so our receptionist could quickly take a look and say "well we're book about 8 hours today, so it will…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Back to ticket button

Having a back to ticket button on the Invoice page after you click Make Invoice from within the ticket would be so nice! Would that be hard to do, since the invoice is attached to the ticket, just have the button link back to the ticket it's attached to?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Estimate 'Sent Email' notification icon...

Under the customer view screen, you can see under invoices -> 'Status' ; a icon notification when an invoice is 'Email Sent'.

It would be great if we can get a similar icon for Estimates sent as well! If you go inside an estimate view, of course you can scroll down... but why not just mirror how the Invoice section does it.

Quickly verifying if estimates have been sent / submitted I believe is just as important as the quick-view under Invoices.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add CC surcharge item on e-mail "Pay by Credit Card" link

I use stripe, and think the "Pay by Credit Card" link is great - it all integrates and allows my customers to pay easily. However, I charge a surcharge for credit card, which basically means I'm out of pocket if my customer clicks this link to pay. In some instances, I know in advance whether they'll pay DD or whether they'll pay CC in which case I can add the charge manually - however, if they see the link and think "that's cool" - it costs me money!

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. inventory changes for logging of items

At the moment the 'Change History' section is really helpful in the inventory, but it's missing the detail of the ticket/invoice number that the part was invoiced on.

Also, we are trying to allow one technician to have the ability to view this log as one of the security group fields, but it isn't available to select. Would be great, as this technician does a lot of purchasing, so the history is good to see how many of a certain part that we have used in the past

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Voided Payment Documentation

With authorize.net we're unable to print a receipt with a voided payment. We'd like to have documentation for the customer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?