General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Select customer “Ship to” on Estimates and Invoices

It’s great that you can add multiple locations in each customer, but unless for us if we cannot select the ship to for Estimates and Invoices.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile App Feature Request

1) Any Printed Ticket/Invoice/Customer Purchase #/Refurb Invoice (that should be a thing) needs to have a barcode.
    2) Open up Repairshopr Mobile App (ios or android)
    3) Click a 'barcode icon' within the app to open up a quick scanner
    4) Scan the work order to instantly pull up that ticket (customer purchase, refurb, work order, et. al.)
    5) On mobile app be able to take photos of the device you are working on to quickly add them to a ticket

This should take less than 20 seconds total.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Open Invoice Reminder - Editor and Preview

The open invoice reminder is a fantastic automation solution to help keep your less than punctual clients aware they owe you money.

Two things to improve it:

1) Use the same WYSIWYG edit as all of the other email template editors. Not sure why we're using an alternate one in this module. We use completely custom email templates including the wrapper, and there's something weird going on with the formatting.

2) To compliment #1, need a way to test what the email looks like before sending this out. Considering these emails are fully automatic and are not manually triggered, it's…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LEADS Module OVERHAUL - UPGRADE Inboxr and UNIFY Features

The Leads module is in need of some serious TLC. It's had dozens of tweaks and changes all kind of "patched in" and now is really a mess of a feature. You can use Inboxr as an upgrade, but it can't be set as default. Leads has a link to the customer, but Inboxr has the ability to reply to emails in a typical email fashion. You can't mark as read in Inboxr, nor can you specify location; but it’s the only place you can do bulk selections. It's kind of like two halves of a Frankenstein feature. As of…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make due date customizable on /tickets page

We are working on implementing due dates better in our workflow but it is challenging to have to go into the ticket to change a due date. It would be really awesome if clicking on the due date would bring up maybe 4 quick change options such as, now, 1 hour, 24 hour, 7 days.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. View currently running timers from admin area

We want to be able to view which tickets technicians are working on in real time from the admin dashboard. Essentially office manager / operations manager can get an overview of what everyone is working on and compare it to what needs to be done and reassign tasks without having to interrupt technicians to ask them what they are doing.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Invoicing before you have the serial number

We very often charge for items on order before they arrive to ensure we are going to get paid for larger items we have to buy in. Many of these are serialized but I cannot generate an invoice until the serial number is entered. Is there a way I can email an invoice for an order prior to me creating the PO and adding serial numbers? When I create the line item in an invoice there is a zero value until a serial number is selected, meaning I cannot send out the invoice with the correct prices on if the…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow duplicate email address between customers

Many of my residential customers are also business customers, and many of them use the same email address for personal and business email.

119 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow customers to customize labels

So I feel stupid for posting this because I am sure someone is going to tell me that it is already possible, but I have searched and been unable to find it.

Through the DYMO Software you can create custom labels and even save them and open them using a text editor to upload. I used software similar but inferior to reapirshopr previously that had this abillity.

I could design my own label filling in the fields similar to how the emails are done, then it would print my labels with my logo, or whatever I wanted. I would really…

147 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our plan with this is to build a few options to choose from, with minor things able to be enabled/disabled. These aren’t built in a technology that allows us to make an editor though.

It’s planned, but no estimated time we’ll actually work on it.

10. Void Invoice

Quickbooks gets sync'd with the invoice, if an invoice for any reason needs to be deleted then we are left with a record in QB but not CRM. We think that having a void function would allow us to still find that invoice.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Variations Of inventory Stock, Eg same part but different colour , Easier way to add

I would like to see a way of adding a variation to inventory Stock to streamline entering in new inventory.
    Eg i have 1 screen type for a phone but 4 different colour variations. Super time consuming entering the exact same thing 4 times just to modify one thing

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Toggl Time Tracking - Needed for Multiple Techs

We need a way to track time better.

Here is the problem.
    The repair shopr built in timer does work hardly at all on a mobile phone browser.

Toggl works awesome but Repair Shopr only allows one Person.

So all this equals no good way to track time for onsite jobs.

So how are my techs supposed to keep track of Billable time when they are onsite? If they do this manually and say they can put it in later we will miss billable time which cost us money. Techs wont remember the exact time at each job and we…

141 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Planned means we want to do it, not that it’s scheduled for a dev to work on yet.

Keep voting..

We just scheduled a few tasks that had 70+ votes, we can’t do this before those.

13. Completed Bundled Item = New Asset

How about the function to, build a bundle which consists of multiple computer parts to build one whole computer. All the parts would be tracked from a purchase order, to the store, into the computer, and to the customer.

If when you complete this bundled item, it will add itself into inventory (this way we can transfer computers from to store)

However you assign this inventory item as an "asset" instore, that way when you sell this computer to a customer, it automatically assigns as an asset.

This would offer complete tracking and we really need it when building computers.…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ticket Cloning

Add the ability to clone tickets, identical to Invoice Cloning Feature. This is particularly useful when the leads module creates the ticket in the wrong customer

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Warranty System / Assets

I would like to be able to add / track warranty's from the assets tab. Also I would like to be able to include more information like serial #'s.

The current "PDF Warranty" doesn't work well as it does not auto scale to the amount of text you have in your warranty template. (mine is large since it includes terms and conditions).

It would be nice if we could manually edit or enter the certificate #

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Inventory Aging: Location Filter and Category Column

The Inventory Aging reports are good but seem to be missing a location filter so I can see what hasn't sold where and they do not have a category column for me to organize by section. Would love for these to be added to the feature. It would be super helpful.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rework Ticket Explanation and Video

Can you please create a knowledge base informative article along with a YouTube video explaining this feature? Features are great but they don't mean anything without instruction. Thank you.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Automated Assets

Would you all be able to consider adding invoiced computer purchases from the customers to their assets in their customer profile? Specifically for computers and mobile devices. We have several customers who purchase multiple computers at a time. It would be great if we could have the option to add it to assets, in case another company you service doesn't want to utilize the feature.This feature would be very helpful if they ever brought the device back into the shop for repair. The information would already be in the system.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Printing serial number on small receipts.

When we sell an item on the POS, for example a Apple MagSafe charger, which is a serialised item, the serial number does not print on the small receipt?

I checked the advance settings under the template for Receipt Template and could not see a checkbox to allow serial numbers to be shown?
    It does show on the full blown receipt/invoice.
    Any way of adding it to the small receipt?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mark Invoice as Sent

Would love to see the ability to mark an invoice as sent/emailed without actually having to send it via email. Alternatively, being able to specific an alternative email address when sending an invoice would also help. We have a few clients who we email invoices to on a regular basis that require more interaction than an automated email. So we download the PDF and attach it a regular email. But it would be nice to reflect that by marking the invoice as sent.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base