Skip to content

General

3764 results found

1. Custom Fields - Parts

It would be nice if we could add custom fields to the "Parts" section. It would also be nice to add vendors to this section and be able to track all items purchased from specific vendors.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Quickbooks Tax Group option

We need to have a tax group option that can get synced to quickbooks. We do onsites in different cities in our state and each city has one or more local tax rates depending on the area you are in. This makes it impossible to bill out in repairshopr when doing onsites if we want tax rates to sync properly. Even if we had the option to add multiple tax items (State+Local) individually to the invoice would be a small start. 

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make Part(s) order available on Estimates

This is the Payson TCGUSA Manager and I would like to see Part(s) orders available on estimates, I cannot do proper estimates and have to m

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Post CID Comment for Incoming/Outgoing Calls to ALL Tickets and Customers

The automatic CID comments built into RS is one of the most powerful and useful features from a communication stance. The only issue is it doesn't work properly under certain conditions:

1. If a customer has multiple Tickets open, CID comments only post to the NEWEST open Ticket. Generally, when a customer calls in, they discuss any/all Tickets that are open. Therefore, we need to have the call information posted in ALL Tickets that are open at the time of the call.

2. If multiple customers share the same phone number, only ONE of the customers has CID comments posted to their…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Product Pictures to Inventory Items

The ability to add a picture of a product in inventory would be helpful for training new employees (them being able to associate a product in inventory with finding it in the shop) as well as putting a picture to the connector, adapter, cable from inventory..

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add CC surcharge item on e-mail "Pay by Credit Card" link

I use stripe, and think the "Pay by Credit Card" link is great - it all integrates and allows my customers to pay easily. However, I charge a surcharge for credit card, which basically means I'm out of pocket if my customer clicks this link to pay. In some instances, I know in advance whether they'll pay DD or whether they'll pay CC in which case I can add the charge manually - however, if they see the link and think "that's cool" - it costs me money!

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Private Comment Log

It would be helpful to be able to download a list of private comments similar to the way you can do that with outgoing messages. Having a separate report for private comments that could be exported to CSV with time stamp, employee who made the comment, update type, as well as the content of the message, would be very helpful.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Additional Recurring Invoice Period Options

It would be nice if we could set additional period options. For instance we bill 30 days in advanced for all managed services (i.e bill July 1 for August 1 - August 31 services). Right now we have to manually change the invoice to read the correct billing period as it is more than 30 days in advanced.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More Notification Badges

We need more red notification badges. The one on the Leads sections is helpful, but too often I see unread customer replies on the Customer or Tickets section, that don't show up. We need the Red badge on Customer and Tickets tab. As well as the email/attachements tab inside of leads. That way when someone opens up a lead they can see if there is anything sitting under each section. My employees do not check that, but would if it caught their attention.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Facebook chat integration

I would love for you to add this feature at some point.
    Include facebook chat messaging into ticket comments. instead of just email or text a customer, be able to send a facebook chat message from my business page in facebook.

You should be able to link it from when the customer contacts my page in facebook, I would need the integration setup from that end first. Then I could reply to the customer via repair shopr when devices are ready to pick up, etc.

That would be awesome as most customers are contacting me initially from facebook and would…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to update the location of a computer or iPhone(device) in ticket comments

In ticket updates it would be nice to have multiple check boxes below the ticket body to mark the location of the device (such as BENCH A or SHELF 3) which could either be mandatory or not depending on the store/admins Preference. For example, if the tech working on the ticket, updates the ticket he is forced to also update which bench or shelf the device is on so that all the techs working on it or not working on it can easily locate the device more efficiently.

Here is a picture of how it could look implemented in RepairShopr:

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make private comments a two-way conversation.

I love giving comments to techs in there, but they have no way to reply easily. They have to send an email and then their replies are not in the ticket thread any more.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integrate with Square Terminal (Square's newer all-in-one device)

It would be absolutely amazing if RepairShopr could integrate with the Square Terminal via their API. I'd love to be able to hit 'Take Payment' on an invoice in RepairShopr, and have the Square Terminal wake up and prepare to accept a payment for the invoice total.

It would be much better than the existing Square payment flow in the RS Lite mobile app, which in my experience never really works anyway.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Customers to Update Their Billing Info

I would love for my customers to be able to log into their profile and view/edit any of their contact information, especially as it relates to billing. It would also be great if they could view/edit/add payment methods (PayPal, credit card(s), ect).

As a bonus it may also be cool to see a simple check box of "save card on file" when customers are paying their invoices via credit card online.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. QR Codes instead of barcodes

Wouldn't it be nice that if I grab a device for repair, the ticket would have a QR code that when I scan that with my mobile phone, I get the mobile page for the related ticket? Barcodes are a nice idea, however I think QR Codes would work better in this instance.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add CalDav support

We use a calendar hosted by our office server for everything currently, and would love to have that integrate with RepairShopr. Is there any way to do this currently? If not, I would love to see support for CalDav in the on-site scheduler!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Scan assets from phone or tablet

If it is not already possible, it would be nice to walk in to one of my regular customers offices with my ipad and scan an asset tag and see the history of tickets/issues with this machine and then be able to start a new ticket from the asset screen if one hadn't already been created.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option To Force an Asset on a Ticket

Would be good to see an extra option in Admin / Ticket Settings that either forces an Asset or perhaps just the ability to be prompted for an asset if one is not assigned. I can see it being easy for staff to skip straight past having to click on asset when they're busy. The ability to enable a prompt/reminder to include an asset when it's left blank on a new ticket could be useful just in case they did skip it. Not sure if there could be times where it would end up being a pain though.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. customer purchase

Hello, I like the idea of the Customer Purchase feature. However, I would like to know if the fields are customizable where I can add or remove specific fields. RIght now it's really basic. I want to get more in detail with being able to select the carrier, storage/memory, model, etc. Something similar to the customer kiosk where they go through each detail. Also, after adding the item, we want to be able to track any parts that are needed to refurb the item and account for those to get the total cost.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Account Manager Field

It would be nice if each Customer/Client had an indexed field "Account Manager". Also, it would be nice if the Clients could then be organized by "Account Manager".
    Currently I just added a custom field labeled "Account Manager", and made a drop down choice for each tech.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General