Skip to content

General

3764 results found

1. Ticket Replies - add link to the ticket for the end user

When we reply to tickets for our users (customers), the e-mail they receive does not include a link to their ticket in their profile.

Example: We have a company that users have multiple tickets open that are related and when we ask a general question about it they always write back and say "can you please tell me what this is in regards to?"

We added the ticket subject and ticket number to the ticket reply, but the link to the ticket would be quite handy for the end user.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Group Refurb tickets under the tickets tab

Hey guys,

Thanks for releasing customer purchases & refurbs it will help us. One slight problem for us though. We don't have a dedicated team of techs working on just refurbs. Our techs are used to looking through the ticket tab to keep on top of things. Would it be possible to include refurb tickets in the tickets tab like all the other tickets? Otherwise I know refurbs will get missed and stay sitting there for weeks. I know it's just a change in the way we work but it made sense to me to be able to see both…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. POS quantities

Needs an overhaul...

If I press one of my items it just adds it once. Pressing multiple times adds a new line "1 @". There's no way to click and edit the quantity? Needs to be a way to edit or automatically add to quantity if line item already exists.

If using barcode scanner I can click the number box next to "scan a barcode" and it works, but it's problematic too. 1) Have to remember to do it first or can't edit its after quantity. 2) on computer screen only displays 1 digit of whatever number is entered (field…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More then 2 Price tiers

Would like to be able to add more then just a Wholesale and Retail price. We currently have Wholesale, B2B and Retail. I'm sure other customers could benefit with even more tiers.

Our old inventory pricing system was actually really powerful and I would be more then happy to share how it is constructed if you contact me direct. It would answer a lot of the automated pricing markup questions in feedback as well.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Device Repair Widget Changes!

So, i really love the device repair widget, it does almost everything I wanted to integrate into my website for lead generations.

However, the flaws i've found with it, is the customize ability with the general settings of the widget itself. ( Type, model, color, network, issue)

If you would integrate the ability to edit these catagories, the widget would be absolutely perfect. I want to remove the "color" option or at least change it, to something else that better suits what I am looking for in my lead generation. I feel the "color" aspect is fairly useless. I would…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Contract hour tracking

Need a separate time tracker for contract-based hours, similar to pre-pay hours in customer's details.

For example, our contracts include an xx amount of remote and on-site hrs on monthly basis. I created Line Items called Monthly Remote and Monthly On-site to assign them within the contract page, and to track them within tickets. So if the customer has 10 remote and 3 on-site hrs, how do I go about tracking usage for both on the customer's details page? The only workaround I found was to go through each invoice per ticket, and manually calculate time used per line item…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve Electronic Ordering

Your electronic ordering is great! I suggest you improve it so that it provides a more integrated approach. There should be two key new functions added.

1) Create a data feed subscription button. Any vendor that uses RepairShopr that is linked as per the process will have the option of publishing their data feed which would allow the user to create an new product and pre-fill most of the data (possibly the pictures too - this may be more difficult) including Name, Description, SKU, Condition, and Cost Price.

2)When an invoice is made by the vendor, it will be able…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. option to set an appointment as a reoccurring event

Option to set an appointment as a reoccurring event in the calendar.

Example - I need to schedule out a tech every Monday and Wednesday morning ongoing for 6 months.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Import/Export CSV for estimates & invoices

Saw the new feature for importing and exporting a purchase order to CSV. Would like to see the same functionality with estimates or invoices. I'm creating packing lists in CSV and would love to be able to create an invoice or estimate straight from the packing list. Or, the opposite, create an estimate/invoice and export to CSV to quickly create a packing list. I can't just use the estimate/invoice as my packing list (though on the QB side on is available) as I need item weights and total truckload weights, which are calculated in my CSV.

Any plans to extend…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pinned comments

Hey guys I was wondering if pinned comments would ever be on the horison as it would make the workflow a lot easier than making custom fields for everything.

If for example we want to note that someone else has been working on a machine before it got to us and we note it in the private comments, it will get totally lost.

I know you guys have a huge amount of stuff on your plate but this small feature would make life so much easier for us.

Thanks!

Luke Madden

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add support for Markdown

It would be very helpful to have more options in the text entry fields (specifically in tickets) for text formatting. Markdown is supported in many other applications, so many users may be familiar with it already. https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Integrate with Passportal

Passportal is a great password management and documentation system. It would be great if we could integrate customer contacts and location info with it.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom Ticket Progress Tracker

We don't quite fit into any of the Business types in the setup wizard, as we do some MSP as well as Product Sales and Troubleshooting and also installation of Automation and Security gear in Residential or Commercial premises.

We would love to be able to edit the Progress Tracker and put our own items in there (ie. Scheduled, etc.).

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sort tickets by Created Date

Would really like to see this being implemented. It would save us a lot of time in certain situations. Thanks in advance guys, your software IS the way software out there for the repair industry!

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Asset Tag Modification

It would be very helpful to modify the Asset Tag when adding a pre-existing asset tag to a ticket, in the window where you add asset tags, instead of having to manually find the asset and then modify it and then add it.

Thanks for your time,
    Don

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. monthly sales report

Hi, it would be nice to have a variation of the daily payments report that gives the monthly sales totals and in the different types (cash/card)

Would make for much easier data for tax return purposes....

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice to be able adjust the sizing of the logo on the Payment receipt

It would be nice to be able adjust the sizing of the logo on the Payment receipt. Something along the lines of the size of the logo on the ticket receipt. This would help drastically with brand recognition.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ticket Automation Schedule

We love the ticket automations but having them run every hour often has some downfalls. It would be great if we could set the interval. So we could tell the ticket automation to run every X minutes, in addition to inside/outside business hours.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow us to set certain labor items to NOT subtract from prepay hours.

We track labor time for many different internal reasons to see how much time we are using on a ticket. Sometimes, that is not actually billable. In order to use the labor reports, we have created some labor items that have a $0 charge associated with them. We have a 'no charge', 'RMM labor', "managed exchange labor' and so on. Problem is, when we use these labor types, they deduct from the pool of prepay labor that customer has. So, we end up using time we shouldn't, or we are not accurate in our tracking.

I would like to be…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Setting up reports to auto run and email to employees

Looking to have the payment report sent automatically every night to our closing employees who do not have admin rights and also having a way to only run and send this for a specific date range

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General