Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. Warranty System / Assets

I would like to be able to add / track warranty's from the assets tab. Also I would like to be able to include more information like serial #'s.

The current "PDF Warranty" doesn't work well as it does not auto scale to the amount of text you have in your warranty template. (mine is large since it includes terms and conditions).

It would be nice if we could manually edit or enter the certificate #

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Queues for different tickets

Would like to see Queues implemented, wherein tickets can be assigned to different groups/queues, etc.

This allows techs to be responsible for their Queue and for things to be escalated, moved around, etc.

This is different than status. It is a holding box that the ticket resides in.

For example:
    -Level I queue
    -Level II queue
    -Dispatch queue
    -Bench queue
    etc

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Could you just use the ticket custom field types in conjunction with saved ticket searches to get this?

I understand those aren’t really queues – but they kind of are. You can have multiple users in that list, assign between them, etc etc

Comment with details if you think it’s very different, so we know what is missing. (details)

3. Support payment integration eWay Australia

Hi All,

Authorize.net just released themselves on to Australia, and not only is it WAY too expensive, support is horrible. We use eWay Australia, and its recurring payments for our credit card processing here, and it would be super helpful to have it integrated with RS. They have a stellar API and sandbox environment and a lot of code repositories. Better still, its only around 300 a year to attach it to your IMF. Please vote this up so we have a reliable and cheaper option for card processing here in Australia.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Recurring appts on the appt feature -

I often need to create a series of appointments eg booking in weekly/monthly client/staff meetings but currently we have to create a new appt for each one. Having the ability to set up recurring appts would be a great time saver.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. CSV export for Purchase Orders (and maybe other things too)

I'd love to be able to get a csv file export for Purchase orders. This would give us a lot more flexibility with our inventory management, and allows us to use a custom label printing solution.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add bundles to WooCommerce

We would like to have the bundles could also sync with WooCommerce. Right now it's only the commodities are being synced to WooCommerce.

It will make it easier and sell more products!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to add more than one ticket at once for a customer in the new Workflow app

Hi there!

The new workflow feature is great and it's super fast! One thing I would LOVE to see is the ability to add multiple tickets at the same time for the same customer. So check in could be much quicker that way.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be Able to require a Customer Signature after doing an On-Site Ticket Appointment

We sometimes have to make multiple trips on-site for a particular issue/ticket. It would be helpful to have a customer sign off on Every time we are on site as we have had customers try to say that we were never on site to help them, etc. to get out of paying their bill. We want to acknowledge every single on-site visit. In our environment, we are not using Customer Portal, our customers call in to the shop to start tickets, so I want them to sign on our phone/Field Tablets that they acknowledge the appointment times, notes, etc.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sending invoices to xero as drafts not as approved invoices

The integration to xero works well. Though it would be better to push the invoice to xero drafts, so that can be edited easily or deleted or approved before going to the final invoice to the client.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Just to clarify, is the idea here that you could create an invoice in RepairShopr as a draft and then choose when to manually sync it to Xero? This is the feedback we’ve heard recently from others.

10. Invoice Snail Mail Status

It would be nice if it showed whether or not an invoice has been mailed. It would be nice if this displayed as a notification at the top of an invoice "Last mailed on XX-XX-XXXX at XX:XX:XX"

I would also like to see this on the invoices page similar to where it shows the "emailed" icon.

It should also show up in the invoice log stating when it was mailed.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Disallow marking Tickets as Resolved if Unpaid Invoice is Linked

We are having issues with technicians manually marking Tickets as Resolved before linked invoices on the Ticket have been paid. From our experience, once Tickets are Resolved they are essentially archived and are out of view; lost in a sense. Only much later do we come across unpaid invoices when running an audit or reconciliation.

We'd like to flag/alert/prevent users from marking Tickets as Resolved if there's a linked Invoice that is unpaid. It makes sense that you can resolve a Ticket after taking payment, but we need to stop people from accidentally Resolving prematurely.

I don't want to make…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I like it – thanks Ryan

Sounds like based on comments it needs to be (another) setting..

We’ll think about this further.

12. Automatic adding of credit to customer account when refunding or purchasing from a customer for store credit

It would be really good that if I refund an item for store credit the balance would get automatically added to the customers account, in the same vein, when purchasing off a customer for store credit, when hitting the pay out button if payment method is "Credit to customer account" it should be automatically added.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this manually by adding a payment method called store credit, and refunding there like cash. Then manually increasing the customer credit on their edit page.

We will be supporting this in refunds in the near future too!

13. allow for tax on POs

Can you please allow us to specify whether we have paid tax or not on products we buy in, either individually or through Purchase Orders? Some suppliers are registered for VAT in the UK while other's aren't, and we have no way of specifying this when we buy something in.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customer phone number in subject line, automatically assigns lead

We have a PBX system where a customer can call and leave a message. We can setup our system to email an attachment of the voicemail to our repairshopr email address. The system will add the customer phone number to the subject line of the email it sends. We would like email rules to automatically match the phone number when it appears in the subject line and assign the ticket to the customer.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Singular email option for Invoices

It would be very helpful if under the individual client, when we Edit their information under Additional Fields, to have a section in there for the option of "All invoices go to X email" Not the email address for the account, not the email address of the sub contact that the particular ticket had been assigned to.

Currently the only way to do that would be to have the main email of the clients account be their invoice email, and then every time you make an invoice, you would have to un-assign the sub contact to ensure it was only…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Set reoccurring reminders

I would like the option to have reoccurring reminders (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, etc).

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. customer groups

I would like to see the addition of adding specific customers to the security groups to limit users to a specific set of one or more customers along with the permissions already in place.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add ticket worksheet to phone purchase and refurbishing process

We should be able to add a ticket worksheet to the phone purchase process as well as before and after the refurbishing process

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Contract Management Updates

I'd like to see some time and attention put into enhancing Contract Management. This could easily be accomplished by combining several existing features into an improved Contract Manager. And I think you would greatly increase your MSP ability.

Currently there are 2 built-in options for contract reminders.

The first is just that, creating a reminder on the actual contracts page. The problem is this doesn't show up anywhere. Why doesn't the reminder get listed on the contract page? Now I have no idea if there's actually a reminder or not. Sure I could go do the reminder screen, but that's…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow changing of quantity of bundles on estimates and invoices

We started using the new bundles feature to help keep track of inventory if we build a custom computer. However I noticed today that you are NOT able to change the quantity of the bundle line item.

As an example, I'm selling a client 20 computers, I can't put the bundle in once, and change the QTY to 20. Instead I need to put each one in as its own separate line item. This is not only a waste of time (having to add the same line item 20 times). But also gives my client a long, multi page invoice.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General