Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Referals from other customers

I have a "Referred from Customer" in my "referred by" section when creating new customer. I was wondering if it was possible to include another field to indicate which customer referred the new customer and have the new customer appear in the customers profile page. That way we can reward existing customers for referring new clients. Also on the customers profile page if we could get a pop up or place of prominence for the key stat.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Total on Ticket Charges page

Add a total on the ticket charge page to be able to see a dollar amount attached to each ticket.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change Dashboard Colors

This isn't a message about the "color scheme" of the interface, it's about the dashboard and ticket list color notifications. All 10 of my techs are mentioning how the colors between the two do not correlate to each other whatsoever, and really don't show any pertinent information at all unless you're looking at both at the same time.

COLOR STATUSES:
    First off, the colors for statuses should be the same, for the dashboard and the ticket list view. Second, I like that "not diagnosed" is purple; it's unique and informative. But that's where the colors end at being helpful. Why…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey, we have a link to the new dashboard from the old dashboard – it’s beta right now, but I’m going to mark these as complete because it’s really usable as of right now.

Give it a shot, instead of /tickets/dashboard, it’s tickets/dashboard_new

In the settings area, the overrides allow you to make it so different statuses change color at different times too – you could also change the numbers to be really high if you didn’t want a status to change color, etc. Lots of power there..

4. Make option for "create new customer" if standard search has 0 results

If a quick search has 0 results, it'd be nice to have the option to create new customer. Like "No results found. Click here to make a new customer."

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Change Ticket Status from Ticket List

it Would be great to be able to change the status of a ticket from the current tickets list quite often i just want to change the status. esp if your not using the invoice system etc. thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More User Privilege Levels

Right now, Admin and Tech are the only user levels available. With multiple stores, it would be really nice to have a level for store managers; who could have rights between that of a tech and admin.

Even better, make all privileges available to turn off/on (delete ticket comments, delete invoices, modify other users, etc) to create customized users based on the admin's discretion.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Delete Tickets

Why can't admins delete a ticket? We have a ton of test tickets and mess-ups that we'd like to clear out to properly use statistics. Admins should have this ability.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. View emailed invoices from main invoice page.

Add check mark just like the paid feature on the main invoice page denoting wether an invoice has been emailed out or not.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow customers to upload attachments

Allow customers to upload attachments via their portal user account. On the customer page and the ticket page. This should be an option for each portal user that and admin or tech can enable or disable.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change Sort Order

Add ability to change sort order on any line item or lists. So on invoice, estimates, inventory, etc. anything that has a list allow the ability to simple drag the item up or down. Currently with line items you have to remove then re add if you want to change the order. Also would be great to be able to add a divider or line break on line items, pdfs, etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change "Assets" from button to a field

I like the check-in process for a new ticket, except the asset button. Everything else is a field that I can view, but the asset button hides all the info in a new window. You should be able to see the attached assets at a glance and add/remove them in the same window. I don't mind the new window to add a new asset, but it seems silly to hide information as important as that.

Also, I don't use field jobs yet, but I imagine it would be helpful for that too. Bottom line, everything being visible decreases the ability…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Returns or RMA and Refund Tracking

The hardest thing to keep up with is Sending parts back and have we received the refund yet. I think something like the parts screen with a few extra fields would be awesome. We would like to track, Auction Number, Website we purchased from, Order number, RMA Number, Case Number, Return Tracking Number, Mark if its a Replacement or Refund. And then when we get the refund we could mark it Refunded or when we get the replacement part we could mark it replaced, and then when you mark refunded or replaced it would disappear like the arrived box does…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make customer email address a mailto link

Make customer email address a mailto link so that you can click the link to quickly send my customer an email

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Second tax rate for invoices

Hello,

I'm doing an invoice for a business customer.
    I have labour at 13.5% and hardware at 23%.
    Standard tax regulations here in Ireland.
    It may be my mistake, but how do I get the second / multiple tax rate working !?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow techs to make purchase orders

Currently, the only way to make a PO is in the settings area, which tech's cannot get to. I'd like my store managers to be able to make a PO for normal inventory. Of course, we still need more levels of privilege beyond just tech and admin, but even for now, I'd let techs see the PO option.

It could be a simple button under the inventory tab, even better if you could specify which users or group memberships can view it.

Another thing that would have to be resolved is to set a shipping address for PO's for which…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Convert estimate into a ticket instead of an invoice

I think estimates should ONLY be able to be turned into a ticket, not an invoice. Why bill for something if you may end up changing the final bill (especially when standard tech's don't have the privilege to delete invoices). After all, an estimate is just that; an estimate. Plus, how do you properly track an invoice with no ticket? Here are the two scenarios:

1. Customer wants a quote for a repair, before bringing in their equipment. You make them an estimate and they leave. They are happy with the estimate and come back with their equipment, you pull up…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Customer Appointment Scheduling

Add ability to customer check in/broken wizard/customer portal to allow customers to select a specific date and time to schedule an appointment - on the backend allow for specific techs to be assigned or just a general que. On the customer profile page just a simple form that asks the issue/appointment reason, date, time and schedule. A more advanced version could also have the option to require an advanced/partial deposit before it can be booked.

See schedulicity.com, appointy.com, bookfresh.com

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We just updated the appointment booking feature to handle the free/busy information better, now if you have an all day appointment the whole day will show accurately as unavailable.

18. Pay Now Button On Customer Portal

On the customer portal it would be great to just have a "Pay Now" button next to any open invoice that can be clicked and take the user to a screen that shows the currently due invoice (maybe a + that extends a group showing the line items) and the CC pay form below/next to it (similar to the screen you get to after a few clicks Portal > Invoice # > Green Invoice Pay button > CC Form). This would also allow us to easily copy the link and email, text, IM, FB, whatever it to the customer for…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Erik responded

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we’ve added a clickable “Pay Now” button next to open invoices in the Customer Portal!

19. Granular Security Policies

Integrate better profile security management:
    Allow more customization to develop specific security profiles for what each user does or does not have access to. This would include fields that could be edited, viewed or hidden all together. Have the ability to individually select what components and elements each security group has access to. Provide some kind of basic security 'alerts' such as emailing the admin if X number of failed login attempts, alert for login outsides a certain time frame (like before 8am or after 7pm) or setting certain customers as VIP and alerts when those accounts are accessed.

Physical…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We added Security Groups for this! (Feel free to add a new idea for 2 step verification in the future.)

20. Create Computer Repair Wizard similar to Mobile Device Wizard

I tested out the mobile device widget, and put it on our site on our "Phone Repairs" page. I am in the process of doing a complete redesign of the site, and I would love to see a wizard that does the same, but for computer problems. Listing common problems as options like: 1. Desktop or Laptop? 2. Virus? Slow Computer? Not Turning On? etc. etc. 3. Operating System? 4. Brand and Model?

Does this make sense? Ultimately, I would like to see an all in one solution that can be put on our home page and customize the colors..something…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General