General

1. Add Notification Center Event when a Marketr Campaign runs

It would be very helpful if there was a way to notify certain users when a Marketr Campaign runs.

We have a Marketr template that emails customers when their Anti-Virus or other subscription is expiring; we also would like for a staff member to call the customer and follow up as well.

Perhaps an event option in the Notifications Center for "Marketr - Campaign ran" that we can activate to notify a group of Users when the Expiration Renewal Marketr campaign runs?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "TICKET(s) GETTING STALE" Report to Scheduled Reports

The one report I have to forward to my staff on a daily basis is the "TICKET(s) GETTING STALE" report. Can you add this to the Schedule Reports? Thank you.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow us to EXCLUDE a charge from being put on a recurring invoice

The automatic addition of charges onto a recurring invoice is really handy. But, I have had situations where we are working on a special project that needs to be billed seperatly, or we are just in the middle of something where we don't want the charges from that specific ticket being included on the recurring invoice. I know we can go into the invoice and disable that feature for this month, but then there are other charges that we DO want included...If we could select and over-ride on a charge by charge basis, or even a ticket by ticket basis,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. bulk email filters

This might be somewhere but I can't see it; is there a way to bulk email every customer in a certain filtered group? I can see in Marketr that I have something called a 'Dynamic Customer list', but I can't seem to edit or customise this list. Basically, I want to be able to email every customer with a ticket that is invoiced, but not resolved, to remind them to call in and collect their device.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Services billed monthly for a certain number of months

I have a training business that I sell packages to customers in 2 month, 3 month and 6 month installments.

I am not sure if repairshopr can do this functionality. I want to be able to sell a customer a monthly package. Take payment for the 1st month and then bill them monthly for 2, 3 or 6 months depending on the package they bought.

Is this possible?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Inventory and Purchase order Issues and necessary update

Hey guys, a few issues we are experiencing:

Adding another button to the purchase order is necessary:

Add All Low Stock Items by this Vendor (not on a previous PO yet)

We place purchase orders before the previous one would arrive, so every time we have to manually remove the items on the new purchase order that are on the older purchase order that hasn't arrived yet.

Alphabetical sequence is necessary: The sequence of the items on the purchase order is mess at the moment. Also when I check in parts using the purchase order, every time when I check…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include new information in Company Overview report

It would be great to be able to have "Payments taken" as one of the line items for the Overview report. That gives a full snapshot of activity taken.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add option to attach ticket when emailing invoice under invoice detail

When you are emailing the invoice under the invoice detail page, you have the drop down to add more things into the email, but no way to add them. A nice place to put this would be righ there. Add a option to email whatever else is linked under this invoice such as the ticket and all it's details, estimate, etc. That way it can all be sent in one email vs two.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Air Print

since you are rolling out IOS and Android apps, Air print seems like a good logical step. Being able to print ticket labels from the field and in the shop from our mobile RS devices would be a help.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Category & Sub-Category for Inventory (Re-order Levels)

I understand that an option to add sub-categories in the inventory module may be in the works (which I am psyched about!). What would be fantastic, is if we were able to flag low stock levels for a sub-category instead of at the item level. For example, as the owner of a tech shop, I need to know only if we are low on 240GB Solid State Drives in general. I don't So, I don't necessarily care about a specific drive being low on stock, only that we are low on 240GB SSD's or low on 64GB Flash Drives, etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add an APPROVED checkmark to Parts

It would be great to have an APPROVED checkmark on parts. When we're doing diagnostics we enter the part we need and call for confirmation. It would make it easy to see if the customer has given approval for the repair so we know whether or not to order.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. GoCanvice

I use GoCanvice for intakes when I am in the field. It would be great to import the data so I don't have to enter it twice.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. LOCK or FREEZE Estimates and Invoices from being EDITED with a new SECURITY GROUP

We sometimes have invoices or estimates we'd like to "lock" or "freeze" from being altered, except by a specific user/group.

Example: An employee buys something through the store and will be paying back over time. We don't want anyone to be able to go into the invoice and delete line items over the course of the repayments.

This would be a similar solution as "Finalize" in ticket worksheets. A button that would disable adding/editing/deleting any kind of line items, descriptions, prices, etc. Only specific security groups would have the ability to "lock/freeze", and others would have the ability to "unlock/unfreeze".

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Selling a new PC/Notebook etc

When you sell a customer a new PC/Laptop/Whatever with a serial number shouldn't it automatically get added to their assets list?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Easier way to pay invoice or at POS screen via different methods

We often get the scenario where a customer wants to pay a bill via more than one method. the most usual is pay some by card and some by cash. i.e. a total bill of 320... customer says can i pay 100 cash and the rest by card. we say yes, but bear with me because this is a really difficult thing to do... eventually, we figure it out but end up with 2 receipts both of which say the total is paid in full even though the first payment was only 100.
    Ideally we would press cash, enter the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Updates to Stocktake

can we suggest some improvements for stocktake?
    the scanning section needs to have the barcode and the lookup, next to each other, so if the barcode doesn't work you don't have to scroll up and down.
    also the lookup section - it would be great if once you have entered the QTY it reset and put you back ready to enter the next one.
    Stocktake reports...
    we need to be able to sort the items by qty difference and value difference. rather than have to scroll all the way through items that haven't changed.
    these few changes will make it…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show invoice balances in the customer portal

I have clients that are requesting that they see the invoice balances in the customer portal.

A total at the bottom or top showing their total balance would also be beneficial to them.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Flag low inventory for a particular category or sub-category

It would be wonderful if I could flag a specific category or sub-category as being low on parts.

We purchase quite a few items from NewEgg when they go on sale from various manufacturers. This results the shop stocking 2-5 different manufacturer's products that go in the same sub-category. For example, we have multiple inventory parts under DRIVES > 2.5" SATA HARD DRIVES. As a manager/owner, I may not necessarily care if we run out of a specific 2.5" hard drive, but do care if we are running low on 2.5" SATA HARD DRIVES in general. So, if we get…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow the ability to grant permissions to groups to edit Ticket Issue Type and Ticket Custom Fields.

I would like the ability for another one of my techs, who is exposed to the day to day residential tickets to be able to add / edit the Ticket Issue Types and Ticket Custom Fields. It is a tedious process, and I do not have the time nor the direct exposure to the bench work any longer to know what needs to be there for my technicians.

In short, please make this a group-assignable permission.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ticket Counter (new tickets, ongoing tickets, etc) available for integration onto a Website, and a display tv in the Store

It would be really helpful if there was an option to have a ticket counter (new tickets, ongoing tickets, etc) available for integration onto a website (to show how busy we are), and a display tv in the store. We sell 'emergency beat the queue' service to customer that need repairs done quickly, and being able to show the customers '45 new tickets' on a live counter would help this greatly.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base