General

1. Rework Ticket Explanation and Video

Can you please create a knowledge base informative article along with a YouTube video explaining this feature? Features are great but they don't mean anything without instruction. Thank you.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Printing serial number on small receipts.

When we sell an item on the POS, for example a Apple MagSafe charger, which is a serialised item, the serial number does not print on the small receipt?

I checked the advance settings under the template for Receipt Template and could not see a checkbox to allow serial numbers to be shown?
    It does show on the full blown receipt/invoice.
    Any way of adding it to the small receipt?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mark Invoice as Sent

Would love to see the ability to mark an invoice as sent/emailed without actually having to send it via email. Alternatively, being able to specific an alternative email address when sending an invoice would also help. We have a few clients who we email invoices to on a regular basis that require more interaction than an automated email. So we download the PDF and attach it a regular email. But it would be nice to reflect that by marking the invoice as sent.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More Options For Marketr. Allow multiple Email Templates for Multiple Repairs

Obviously, customer retention is something that everyone should be focusing on and Marketr does help in the respect, but only for the first repair. We should have the ability to have templates set up for multiple repairs.

For instance.

First repair:

3 Day Checkup: Template 1

14 Day Checkup: Template 1

Second Repair:

3 Day Checkup: Template 2

14 Day Checkup: Template 2

and so on.

The idea is that the customer never receives the same message twice, making it sound as natural as possible.

Plus, we shouldn't just be sending out an email only after the first repair. When…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I like it – thanks.

We had planned on allowing a mailer to go “multiple times” – but hadn’t thought of specifically numbering them, I think a rules engine that allowed that would give some pretty cool control over the whole thing.

5. Office 365 Calendar Adding an Appointment without Ticket/ Hiding Private Appointments

It would be really nice to be able to create an appointment within RepairShopr calendar WITHOUT creating a ticket for it. Often we are on the phone with a customer and want to create an appointment quickly without having to go through the ticket process. At that point, it would be nice to be able to tie an appointment to a customer in our system and have it pull the address so that we can verify the customer's address right there and change if needed.
    Also, it would be nice to be able to click on a time slot within…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good idea about the private appointments, we’ll look into that.

The other suggestion is done, you can make an appointment from the customer detail page already..

thanks!

6. Automatic Cursor placement

On the Customers Page the cursor should land directly into the search box

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Distribute shipping and other cost into inventory or PO

Ability to take shipping and any other cost associated with a purchase and be able to have it evenly divided among the inventory or PO.

- Under the inventory tab, have a way to add a misc. cost and push it through to all selected inventory. Which could be the entire inventory or maybe just a category. Better if we are allowed to select what to distribute the cost into.
    - under the PO tab, when doing the check in where there is the tab to accept all items into inventory, it would be nice to have the option to…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How should this work:

A) We distribute the shipping/other fees across the items evenly when it goes to quickbooks

B) You have a line item for shipping, and the expense goes there instead

Comment to let us know

8. Single Use / One-Time Use - UNIQUE Inventory Module - PARTS

[This was previously a sub-feature of a topic that was recently marked as Completed]

This idea is really the “in between” of Inventory (parts you regularly keep in stock/track) and Logistics (parts that you special order on demand). It’s perfect for all the miscellaneous parts/accessories/components you have on hand (and want to sell), but never plan to keep a regular stock of. You want to have them in the RS system for sale, but you don’t want them mixed up with regular inventory you keep a steady stock of. This would work hand-in-hand with anything entered as a “Customer Purchase”,…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. After buying back a product from a customer it should be added to inventory then be removed after its sold automatically.

After we purchase a customers product threw the system the item should be added to inventory then after its sold the item should be removed from inventory. It defeats the purpose of inventory control if that item remains in the inventory system. Each store is linked and that means the inventory list will be hundreds of items long, and those items would not even exist.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make SMS able to not send messages during time windows

Make it so you can define your work hours or define hours when SMS will not send messages and either automatically sends when next window begins.

(I.E. make SMS only able to send from 8am-8pm and after 8pm it sends at 8am next morning)

I know we have times where we work late to get caught up or I audit system from home and always have to make sure to disable SMS so customer does not get text messages at 11pm-1am.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow us to hide "Pending total value" and "project value" from the top of Contract Manager for non admin users.

One thing about contract manager I noticed is that there isn't anyway to hide the "Pending total value" and "projected value" of the contracts in contract manager for non admin users. They either have access to contract manager, or they don't.

Is it possible to move this spot of contract manager into Admin so its not easily viewable by every tech? (or alternatively, allow a way to turn this off for non admin users). I don't like the idea of my regular techs being able to easily see exactly how much recurring money we are bringing in every month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add the ability to change the Device Widget sections headings to be suitable for computer repairs.

The Device Widget is great, but things like colour, network aren't really applicable to PC in takes. Same for console repairs. We have the icons ready to go, but not the right section headings. This has been mentioned before but was marked as complete:

http://feedback.repairshopr.com/forums/165658-general/suggestions/5411212-create-computer-repair-wizard-similar-to-mobile-de

Can this be re-addressed?

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add {{tech_created}} to show up who created the ticket under the current user for templates

we print tickets for every device on intake, but we dont like how you can "assign the ticket" but not know who created the ticket, i really need to know who really created the ticket , so i know who assigned it to whom(from reading the printed ticket)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Device Selector

Let's face it we all work on the same devices why not make a central database with images and model specs on these devices so it they can be added to inventory or created into assets. There is not sense in typing in the same info again and again.

I imagine it would be used this way. A new device comes into the market one person adds that device and shares it with the community by selecting a checkbox to share the device. We populate the info as a community or the first person can populate the info.

For example.…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Darken 'notes' window text

The 'notes' box under customer info allowing you to make notes on a particular customer is too light. The font used in that box barely shows. Please darken the default font.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. profit calculations on screen.

It would be more than useful if there was better profit calculators onscreen for adding/editing products. I like to know how much im making in pounds not percent on a product. But both would be useful. This should then be implemented into other screens such as the quick add product (within purchase orders) and even more useful having it on the estimates screen so a quote can be put together and adjusted as necessary.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Calendar Improvement

It would be awesome to have when booking an appointment if it can be done by service.

On the backend (Similar to Bookeo's booking software) You can configure certain times a service is available. For example, If I want someone to book me for an Onsite field job. I would like only 6PM-11PM to be available for my customers. Where if i would want them to drop off a laptop at our office we are only available for an appointment 8:30-5:00PM.

Of course this can be used for all types of services, such as mobile repairs, data recovery, etc. Just…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ability to see if a ticket comment was emailed to the customer or not

After a comment has been added to an individual ticket, there is no way of knowing if the actual comment was emailed or not.

It would be handy if there was a way of checking after the fact if the customer was contacted.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Margin's for markup

Hey guys,
    Just thinking how nice it would be to see how much profit margin that I'm going to make on a estimate. (The difference between the Retail price and the cost of my part. Example:

When I enter a part into an estimate have it show our cost and the retail cost and then a summary at the bottom of the table that talleys the total.

SIDE NOTE: When creating a part it would be great to have a few things happen:
    1. Field for URL storage (That way 3 months after I create an estimate and my client…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base