Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Idle Ticket Notification

Hi, is there anyway for repairshopro to trigger a notification if a ticket status has stayed in one status for too long? For example if a ticket status stays too long with New status after 1 day, a pop up would come on. Also it would be nice to have option of pop up notification instead of text or email.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ticket Receipts - add more info

Hello, at the moment we are quite limited in what information the small Ticket Receipts can show.

Ideally we'd like to be able to add the Job details and our terms and conditions to it so that the customer can have more information. We find the ticket receipts are much better to give customer's than the Intake Form as they tend to keep the receipts in their purses / wallets.

Would this be possible?

Kind Regards,
    Russell

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Inventory pictures (without woo!)

I would LOVE to have pictures of my products in my inventory, and I loved how it was executed with the woo commerce support.

BUT.

Woo commerce is the devil, in my humble opinion, and I have gone a different direction. In doing so, I now have no lovely pictures of my inventory. So how about giving those of us who are anti-woo the same capabilities as those who are willing to bow at the altar of woo?

...And it would be even more lovely if we could get those pictures in thumbnail form on the POS buttons.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mobile Defenders Integration

Mobile Defenders is a great vendor for parts and screens for phone repair. They have already helped me manually upload their catalog into RepairShopr and expressed interest in a formal integration. They are currently integrated with {OTHERS}. Please consider adding them as a vendor integration option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. customise labels

I really need to be able to customise the label printout for assets, I need the device name larger somehow. so the client can read it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Location to Ticket Automation Conditions

We'd like to see ticket location as a condition option on ticket automations. We have a slack channel for each location and would like to setup a notification to go to the room for a specific shop when a ticket hasn't been updated in 24 hours.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. allow more than 144 sms size

is it possable to have more than the 144 text size limit for SMS's I never just allow the system to send the sms's out and always write my own. 144 chars is just too small.

pleaseeeee

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tech Wiki

I don't see it listed here and maybe I just don't know how to do it, but having a Tech Wiki that is searchable and includes an editor (for ease of use) so that techs can whip up or modify a procedure on a specific issue would be highly beneficial. I wouldn't even mind if it was included as an add-on that had to be paid for. This is one of the major reasons I'm considering moving to another platform.

While I can do the work, I'm looking at hiring soon and I can't expect them to have the same…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We have added one, there just isn’t a great link to it. You could bookmark it, it’s at /wiki

10. Tracking shipments/Parts

Hi

The tracking feature is useless and really needs to be fixed. You say when you search the tracking # it opens up a google search. What is the point of this??
    You should be able to add a direct URL in manually, and then when you click on that link you put in..it will take you to the actual website (for example, DHL) and you can view the status of the shipment. Right now, if I input my DHL tracking #…it opens up a google search and gives me random searches for misc crap like Flickr pages.

There must…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You are right, it didn’t matter for USA folks because fedex/ups (99% of the market) use tracking numbers that are detected by google – where DHL tracking numbers are not possible to auto-detect so nobody has a good automated solution.

Now if you enter a URL into that field we’ll link to that instead of google.

Thanks!

11. Allow multiple type of intake forms.

Please allow a specific type of intake form (to be chosen from or auto-selected) based on the ticket type. It would be nice to choose a different type of intake form for on-site visits and field calls.

It would be nice to have a specific intake form just for on-site services. Since the same disclosures do not apply to both in store and onsite.

Also, with MSP customers, a separate intake form would be great, since that is another scenario requiring different disclosures.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been done for a few weeks, on the Ticket Custom Field setting page there are advanced options where you can modify.

Thanks!

12. Auto close waiting on customer

It would be awesome if we could have a rule to auto close a ticket if it is waiting on customer for x number of days.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Warehouse stock take

With the new warehouse feature there are a few problems primarily regarding the Stock Take feature. Currently the warehouse location inventory cannot be checked like other locations. It would also be nice to see the stock take page label which location a given Stock Take is associated with.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Inbound Caller ID Popup History

We love the inbound caller ID popup that we've integrated with our PBX. However, the popup indicating who is calling is gone too fast. It would be helpful if that popup stayed a bit longer, or there was some type of quick access history of the last few calls to come through in the notification action bar.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This works, just turn on the “In App Notification” for the Notification Center rule: “Customer – New Phone Call (caller id system)”

15. Please include Customer's Mobile Number on Asset Label

When the Asset Label prints we adhere it to the asset and if it's a phone or tablet for example we place it in a plastic bin and adhere the ticket label on the outside of the plastic bin. It would be very helpful to include the customer's number on the asset label. It would help us know the number to call when it's ready for pickup plus it would incline the customer to leave the label on their device if it has their contact information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Ticket Worksheets editable

Whenever I have to add an answer to a dropdown field in a worksheet, instead of being able to add an answer, like in ticket assets, I have to recreate the entire field. This is tedious and causes errors.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Customer Purchases - unable to convert $0 purchases to refurb.

Seems like a bug or an oversight, but RS doesn't allow you to turn a $0 purchase into a refurb. I doubt we are alone in cases where customers either want to get rid of older equipment vs. paying a recycle center or don't want to repair. Some of the drop-offs/recycles we get in we can refurbish the equipment and resell. Would also be useful for abandoned equipment as well since you aren't technically buying them.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Worksheet Dropdown Fields

Hey guys,

We REALLY need to get better functionality for adding dropdowns to worksheets. Not being able to edit worksheet dropdown fields or adding new ones has huge potential for screwery.

We use the dropdown to assign what gas is used for calibration, and the problem is that new gas combinations are discovered over time. Worksheets are basically like coding on the live branch of a project. There is no archiving unused fields, we have to delete them and retype them from scratch, which isn't a big deal for text entries (still weird, because why can't we just edit the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatically Update the Comminication Log when the Email feature is used

Hello

When we email a customer from the main client page, it would be good if the Communication Log was updated with the date and subject line so that it is recorded in seqeuence. The emails are always recorded at the bottom of the cleint record which is fine except that they are not obvous at first glance. The Communication Log is close to the top of the cleint record and is therefore more visable plus it creates a chronological chain of contact. At the moment we manually add to the Communication LOg each time we send an email

Thank…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Customize Inventory Labels? (Price Size!)

The price size for inventory stickers is very small, and not legible from a distance. Is it possible to add the ability to customize the fonts on these stickers or some other extra things?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?