It would be good if we can add tags to canned responses so that suggestions can drop down for the team like for inventory products or the search all the things.
This is so desperately needed. Things to consider are:
Reporting - Return rate, frequency, and lifetime spend. Non Members vs Members.
Badges/Trophy Case - So customers can go see what level they are at.
Recognition Cards - To say thanks for their loyalty for years of service or total spend ect.
Special Event Awards - Birthday, Anniversary
Surveys / Social Media Review Request
Alternatively an integration to a loyalty system would also be OK.
What a great idea! Love this.
This will probably come in early 2017
This would be great to make Credit Card Authorisations, and Authorisations to destroy/buy their device.
We’re considering building a light version of this to work with RepairShopr’s calendar.
Hey everyone – we have added the “Sync to QuickBooks Online” bit for beta_testers, if you are not a beta tester currently, you will get this feature in a couple weeks. We are not accepting new beta testers at this time.
For those of you that are beta testers, please visit QuickBooks settings in RepairShopr and select your Accounts Payable account for PO’s to sync to in QB and let us know here in the comments what feedback you have for it!
I still note that there isn't a way to type in the total value of the invoice at the end of the PO. This means there could be a data entry error and no way of forcing a check on that.
There is still no way of setting cost including tax or cost excluding tax?
Also PO Numbers are different to Invoice Numbers. Can we have a separate field for that?
When you do this can you please add vendor support to the API.
The major issue I have right now with the system is that it doesn’t handle tax at all. This is a night mare. GST is 10% in Australia and applicable on nearly everything in our industry with the exception of hearing aids. In an ideal work what would happen in a work flow environment is as follows:
We make a purchase order this will generate a Purchase Order Number (The supplier should not see our cost price in the PO)
The supplier ships the goods, and provides an invoice. This invoice will have:
• Invoice number separate from the PO number
• Invoice date, and a payable date
• Freight component excluding tax
• Some may have an invoice discount as a % or $ value
• There may be Credit Card Surcharges as an ex tax $ or as a %
• Some rarely have other charges ex tax.
• Tax charged
• Each product listed with its price excluding tax, very rarely the products will include tax unless purchased from a retailer not a wholesaler.
RepairShopr purchase order finishing tool should:
• Allow for an option to set, Freight Excluding Tax or Attribute it evenly to the excluding tax price of the products on that invoice. (For example $10 freight charge on 10 widgets would increase the last cost price of those widgets by $1)
• The Invoice Discount should be attributed evenly to the excluding tax price products on that invoice. (For example a 1% discount would decrease the cost shown on the products by 1%)
• Surcharges as an excluding tax price or as a % should be attributed evenly to the excluding tax price products on that invoice. Just like the discounts but in reverse.
• The total tax charged will push to a separate QuickBooks as GST paid or at least to a different account in QuickBooks. This is important because if I buy something for $10ex 10%GST @ $1, then sell it for $22 inc 10%GST @ $2 then I have to pay the tax office $1 GST as I have already paid the $1 GST to the supplier.
• Each products listed excluding tax (there should be a setting to set this as inc GST for some suppliers, there should also be the option to change the quantity of products received EG ordered 10 and got 5, products received should go into QuickBooks as an Asset for those using accrual accounting)
• When all products have been entered, there should be a total. This is the total invoice value including tax. This field is a check to ensure that we have not made a mistake.
Once the invoice is balanced, and finalised RepairShopr should push the following to QuickBooks/Xero:
• Invoice Number
• Invoice Date
• Payable / Due Date
• Final Product Price Ex Tax (Adjusted with surcharges and freight charges ect.) Those who don’t sync inventory could have that go in a single line item called sales.
Ryan (Power User RP, RepairShopr) has some great ideas!
I also like to add that I am paying 10% GST on my products to the suppler not to the Tax Office so I need that on the invoice as well, but attributed as Tax.
Most of my suppliers offer a Datafeed, I understand it would be impossible to keep track of all major suppliers around the world. But the feature to manually import a data feed into a catalouge would be pretty neat.