Skip to content

General

• or

89 results found

1. Payment providers for Germany, payone or paymill

Especialy because the offer SEPA Direct Debit which is widly used in Germany.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make square work with debit terminals

Integrate with Square register or actual terminal debit machine or Clover min/flex using eConduit. The rates with all providers are to be desired, Clover had rates sub 2% 1.25-1.8% . We need to be able to click process payment and have the amount seamlessly pop up on the debit/credit machine for payment.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Contract Templates

I would like people to be able to add a kinda "intake form" style thing to setting up a contract. For example setting up a credit agreement, and the ability to add a worksheet to the top of each.

This will enable us to have credit card debit authorizations, direct debit authorizations, credit agreements, so that customers are able to be held to the contracts as well as the other way around.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Gocardless for UK

Well the way we used it on quickfile integration was in customer section for a particular customer click on setup direct debit. Then it would send an email to their email address. They create a login and provide bank details.

Then direct debit is enabled for that customer. You could set recurring invoices to take payment automatically but also there would be a button to take payment for one off invoices when you need to. So I think they did it the same as you as quick file sorted the recurring bit and took payment for you as and…

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We are still holding off on this, it would be great if we could also find a partner/integration that can do one-time payments easily that support EMV that would could build into the POS – and not only the recurring invoices.

5. Bulk select invoices from diff customers and marked as paid

fro. The list of invoices screen I would like to be able to tick a number of invoices (from different customers) and mark them as a quick payment or all as paid by DIrect Debit.

This would be useful at the start of the month when all my recurring invoices list and I have to click and mark each one as paid. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Direct Draft as a Payment Option!

We have several clients that pay us monthly for different services. Instead of getting hit with CC fees, we push Direct Draft for any recurring services. This is easily setup in Authorize.net but RepairShopr doesn't support it. This means RepairShopr doesn't know invoices have been paid and we have to mark them as paid manually... which also throws a kink in Xero when invoices go over. We have to match them up and manually send out monthly "PAID" statements to our clients. This creates a lot of extra work that could easily be avoided if RepairShopr understood when a direct

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. cash app direct deposit pending +1 (800) 669 1940

If you’re wondering when to expect your Cash App direct deposit, you’re in luck. Cash App direct deposits are made available as quickly as possible once they’re sent: while Cash App itself doesn’t mention a specific time of the day on their website, it takes about 1-5 days for the funds to hit your account. Also, the funds can land in your account up to 2 days early, compared to many banks. This guide runs through all you need to know about Cash App direct deposits.
    How long does direct deposit take on Cash App?

If you’re waiting for your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Send direct slack messages to techs or else to specify the assigned tech in the notification message to the shared slack channel.

It would be helpful to either be able to send direct slack messages to techs or else to specify the assigned tech in the notification message that goes to the shared slack channel. Every tech is having to go to every ticket in the slack message to see if its for them.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have a way to reflect a 'cash back' when customer uses debit for a purchase and chooses to get cash back.

We are trying to figure out a way to reflect the 'missing' cash from the cash total at end of day.
    E.g. Customer purchases on debit for $100 and elects to get $20 cash back. Debit system shows $120, but cash will still be short $20.
    Totals for the day will all add up properly, but cash will be off.
    Any suggestions (other than doing a manual withdrawal adjustment every time)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What is Cash App Direct Deposit and how to use it?

Mistaken directing number: If somebody shares an erroneous steering number and record number with the business, it might trigger forthcoming exchanges and the client may not get checks. In this manner, it is essential to share a right record number and directing number to get checks or boost checks appropriately.

https://i-cashapp.com/
    https://i-cashapp.com/cash-app-direct-deposit/
    https://i-cashapp.com/cash-app-unemployment-direct-deposit/
    https://i-cashapp.com/how-to-activate-cash-app-card/
    https://i-cashapp.com/why-cash-out-failed/
    https://i-cashapp.com/cash-app-transfer-failed/
    https://i-cashapp.com/check-cash-app-balance/
    https://i-cashapp.com/how-to-get-free-money-on-cash-app/
    https://i-cashapp.com/cash-app-sign-up/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Autoprintr in iOS app

It would be great if Autoprintr was useable in the iOS app, so we can print the intake forms direct after signature.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. quickbooks merchant services

Please add quickbooks merchant services for credit card processing. we perfer they way they deposit and bill transactions rather than stripe. with quickbooks they send you the full amount to your bank account and then debit the transaction charges afterwords. stripe pulls the charges directly from each transaction before it reaches our bank account.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We’ve tried to integrate this in the past and the support is unfortunately not there on the Intuit side.

13. Better Signature Capture

I would a way to send an email asking for a signature for things like Estimates, Invoices, Intake Forms, etc... I would also like it to have an audit trail of sorts.

Something more like RightSignature or Adobe Echosign. Maybe even a direct integration with one of these?

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  14 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate EFTPOS Terminals in Australia

There is no option available to have EFTPOS terminals integrate with RepairShopr in Australia at present.

Having the invoice transaction created in RepairShopr automatically populate the EFTPOS terminal to provide seamless and accurate payment integration reduces transaction and till reconciliation time, minimises mistakes, looks professional.

I would be happy to pay extra for this feature. Any other company based in Australia prepared to pay to have this feature developed specifically for the Australian market?

The other benefit is the fees charged. Vantiv isnt available for Australia but are charging 2.6%. My current EFTPOS fees including terminal hire has an average…

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More then 2 Price tiers

Would like to be able to add more then just a Wholesale and Retail price. We currently have Wholesale, B2B and Retail. I'm sure other customers could benefit with even more tiers.

Our old inventory pricing system was actually really powerful and I would be more then happy to share how it is constructed if you contact me direct. It would answer a lot of the automated pricing markup questions in feedback as well.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow direct syncing with Apple Contacts via iCloud.

We utilize our contacts in many areas of our business and automatically sync these contacts with other apps and features. We would like to be able to also sync our Apple Contacts to Repairshopr contacts. That way, if an employee enters a new client in Contacts, this new client data is automatically sync'd with RepairShopr. It would be equally fantastic, if Repairshopr can also sync the other direction. If a new client is entered into Repairshopr, it is then pushed back to Apple Contacts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a Print button on Estimate pages

there are no buttons available for Printing direct from estimates, you have to click the PDF button before hand, instead of it using the cloud print option.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Erik responded

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we’ve added a Print button to the Estimate pages.

18. Multiple accounts in Xero

I find myself in Xero every morning having to edit the invoices from the previous day. What I need is to enter service items into the service account, and stock items into the stock account. There doesn't appear to be any workaround for this, so I must manually edit each invoice...
    If RS could direct different items into different accounts in Xero, it would all work the first time.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Payroll App Integrations

I specifically want to be able to export (prefer direct integration through APIs not just a CSV) to Gusto (Formerly Zen) Payroll Service for the time clock records. I am sure others might appreciate that ability into whichever payroll services they use - Intuit, ADP, Paychex, Square, OnPay, etc.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Z Report Payment Type Order Consistency

It would be helpful if the Z report was consistent in the way the various payment types appear on the Z Report. For example, cash first, then debit, Visa, etc. If there is nothing to report then nothing would appear beside the line. Currently, sometimes cash is the first line and sometimes debit or visa is the first line. If the payment types could be reported in the same order every-time that would be very helpful.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5