General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Extend the attachments mdoule to include TWAIN scanner compatibility.

Very often a customer will come into our shop, to purchase an item, with a paper purchase order. At the moment, to include this document in the ticket, or invoice, it is necessary to scan the document into a pdf file, save it somewhere, upload the file as an attachment, and then delete the pdf. It would be quicker & easier for us, if RS would accept the document direct from a scanner. I would have thought adding TWAIN compatibility would be a relatively simple job.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Any Windows API work is probably out of scope and not a simple job. Sorry about that! Maybe there is some way to make a scanner appear as a webcam in windows, which would make it appear in the file upload box. (Has a webcam control)

2. Sort customizable ticket items.

On the ticket screen now that we can custom fields to the columns it would be great to be able to sort by them. One thing that would be great especially for the Timer feature is to sort by most time, least time AND currently running time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Edit ticket comments

We would like the ability to edit a ticket comment. This is not an option in the security groups. This seems like a simple request in the event someone has a typo or simply needs to make a change.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For now comments are going to remain read only. You can delete/re-add as a workaround.

This solves a lot of problems about people getting one thing in an email/notification, then seeing another thing in the ticket.

4. Enable bulk SMS marketing / service reminder capabilities

We don't always have an email for our customers but we do almost always have a mobile phone number. We've got SMS integration but it would be helpful to be able to use the database from RS to send bulk SMS for special offers and service reminders to our customers. SMS is always read and always quickly so it's a really really useful medium for us.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be great if we could purchase a license and run RepairShopr on our own private server?

Have you considered allow your clients to download and install the application on their own private server?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Multi currency

It would be nice to have the option to deal with multi currency. We deal with several countries and invoice companies in their local currency.

A possible way to deal with this is to specify a default currency and some alternative currencies. When you get payment for an invoice, it should be possible to supply the exhange rate for that payment so it gets calculated correctly. All final numbers should be in the local/default currency.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We don’t currently have plans to support multiple currencies. While we realize this is important for a certain segment of users, it’s quite a big feature and we don’t foresee being able to support it properly in the near term.

7. Disallow Resolved Tickets from Re-Opening / Customize Reply Window

SETTING REQUEST: I understand how allowing tickets to be re-opened by a 'customer reply' is a normal expectation in a helpdesk software, but is there anyway we can disable/customize this to force new ticket creation?

REASONING: When we mark a ticket as resolved, it is RESOLVED. It's triple checked, paid for, confirmed and out the door - DONE.

Problem: Almost 100% of the time, a customer replying to one of our resolved tickets is an ACCIDENT. They actually have a completely different problem/issue, and instead of making a NEW inquiry, they respond to the old ticket. Then tech's get confused…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an Expenses Option

I would like to have an expenses option so that I can put expenses for the business into RepairShopr. Some examples are supplies or even monthly bills for the business. This would be useful for EOY reporting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Multiple invoice template at a click of a button

I would like to see multiple invoice templates that can be used depending if it is a walk in customer or a recurring corporate client so I can have different information on the invoices

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PayPal Integration

It would be awesome if you could integrate PayPal the same way as Authorize.net for payments. Mainly for recurring payments. I use subscriptions for several clients. If RepairShopr could create, or process the payments at least, would be awesome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Self Hosting

I would get this software but the information is stored of your server and not ours.
    You should offer a downloadable package for the customers to install on their server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry! At this time that isn’t going to be part of our business model, we understand that there will be some people that don’t want to use a hosted product – but that number is shrinking rapidly compared to the number that don’t want to deal with a server and backups.

Most people have been moving to the cloud for a while anyways, for example, using 1and1 for their email hosting is probably putting more private information in the cloud than what they would store in RepairShopr.

We’ll update here if we change our minds!

Thanks

12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

At this time we feel we have built enough in the Customer Relationship Builder that there is no need for constant contact to be used.

You can fully build and send all types of email campaigns from within RepairShopr, so we’ll have no use for an integration.

If you think we are missing some features that you like at constant contact, let us know!

13. Interlink ePad signature pad support

Please add support for the Interlink line of ePad signature pads.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Disable "resolve now" on ticket screen

As above really, I don't "resolve" a ticket until the invoice is paid.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

So far it’s only a hypothetical problem and a lot of people are voting against the removal. We’re going to leave this as is for now.

Thanks all who added their input!

15. quick payment button where take payment is located.

rather than having to select quick payment through the drop down menu.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. QuickBooks Payments Integration

QuickBooks Payments website at https://merchantcenter.intuit.com

Please consider integration with quickbooks payments merchant center. This service is vastly superior in features and economic value compared to Vantiv, maybe even Stripe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can say you prefer it, but you cannot say it’s superior in any way.

The Vantiv pricing you will get is better than Intuit will provide, and the integration and API on Vantiv & Stripe is far easier to work with. We couldn’t even get registered as an Intuit merchant developer because their signup processes were totally broken.

For now we are not considering adding Intuit Merchant.

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sage Export Function / Intergration (UK)

Hi, our accounts team use SAGE as oppose to quickbooks and have asked if a SAGE Export Function / Integration is possible / planned?

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Deleting Items - without csv import!!

Ok, so this is driving me crazy. I'm trying to correct my inventory and I have a bunch of 'disabled' items that I want to permanently delete. I've tried importing the .csv file with 'delete'=TRUE and a few other variations, but it just doesn't seem to be doing anything. Can we please just get the option to 'delete' disabled items from the disabled items page?? :/

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We currently do not have plans to allow inventory items to be deleted once they have been used (sold) on a invoice. Allowing them to be deleted would cause accounting issues on your reports. Disabling items is the best course of action so that they can no longer be added to anything or sold accidentally.

Thanks,

20. Edit Tickets in Client Portal

Some clients have been frustrated that they cannot edit a ticket once they enter it. They cannot give us any feedback as to the Urgency of the ticket, they cannot even close it if it no longer needed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base