Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. REORGANIZE Ticket Buttons and Linked Information

Just my opinion: Tickets are starting to get WAY too busy with information, buttons, links, drop-downs and options thrown all over the place. I know RS is a work in progress, but it's obvious that things have been added in that were never thought of initially. I'd like to see the Tickets module re-worked with some sort of grouping and organization that is more cohesive.

Right now, there are buttons at the top that do some things, other buttons in the title bar of information boxes , and more added at the bottom of information boxes. There's links for Appointments,…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  16 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Focus links to customer page

Since all the boxes on the customer page move around depending on how much information is in each box. There should be links at the top of the page that can take you directly to each section and highlight or focus on that box. I'm always searching for the "Invoices" or "Tickets" section on the customer page and sometimes it's on the left, and sometimes it's on the right. It takes a lot of time out of my day :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Zapier Trigger on "New Ticket"

Seems an obvious trigger but not included.

There are so many triggers in RepairShopr that different users will find useful. For me, I need to trigger a new Trello card on a new ticket creation.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Forwarding emails or messages into RSr from VMs or emails

We often get messages via our personal email addresses that need to be forward into RSr so we can respond from there with the clients, as a ticket or lead.

It would be nice if when we forwarded in these messages to RSr the system would be able to pull the clients info from the email headers and the Lead or ticket would be created in the client name vs. in "my" email and name.

This is something that worked well in ZenDesk if you wanted to look up this functionality there to reverse engineer it..this would be useful.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

This has been out for a few months. If you have specific examples that don’t work, send a screenshot of the sent item to our tech support folks.

5. Systray Shortcut

It would be great if there were a shortcut available in the systray so users could open tickets from there. Or even email tickets from the shortcut.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow leads to be marked as spam

Please add an option to the leads module to mark a lead as spam. At the moment your software shows how many leads i have won like 5/20. But most of the leads I have lost are spam from chinese companies trying to sell me iphone screens. When marked as spam, the removed lead would not then count as a lost lead, it would be removed from the total of valid leads I have received. Just make it so it never existed please :)

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bundles on recurring invoices

We use the bundle feature a lot. We also have many recurring invoices that include bundles. Please implement this feature. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Watchman Monitoring suggestions

There are several things we would like to see in the Watchman Monitoring integration.

1) Once a ticket has been created from the notice in the "Current Alerts" window for a WM notice we would like that alerts to be closed so we can manage it form the ticket only and not have to see it in two places. It is confusing, and when more then one person works on it they have to take several extra steps to figure out what’s been done.

2) We would like to be able to map computers to single Machines/users not just groups.…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I’m going to mark this as complete as we’ve done the main upgrades we intended to in this phase.

Feel free to open up a new idea with remaining ideas!

9. Inventory Stock Take Module Issue

The stock take module does not show items that are not scanned. ie the system thinks I have 10 of product X, but in reality I have none. The stock take module will not put product X on the count to update to actual. When I move to the finalize the stock count, it should show all items that have been scanned and all items that have counts according to the system regardless if they are scanned or not. Without this the stock take feature is useless for reconciling inventory on a large scale and the variances will only compound…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This was added when Stock Take Lists were introduced. You can see the On Hand Quantity and the Scanned Quantity on the Reconciliation form. The Stock Take intentionally does not show the Expected Counted on the Stock Take screen to avoid fudging of numbers by the scanner as possible.

10. Remove date from "Signature Line" on invoices

When we finish up on a computer we print an invoice. We then have the customer sign the invoice and date in when they pick the computer up. This acts as our release form as well. Often a customer won't pick their device up on the same day we complete the repair and print the invoice. When the customer comes to pick their device up, the date on the invoice, next to the signature line, is pre-populate with an old date. It would be great to have an option to leave that line blank!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow customization of the Ticket Receipt template

As a technician checking in a customer's computer, I need to print a customized ticket Receipt. I access the Receipt from a Ticket by clicking the PDF button and selecting Receipt.

The resulting PDF output does not seem to be affected by changes I make to the PDF/Email Template > Receipt Configuration. Instead the output contains a bold heading "Ticket Summary."

The Ticket Receipt somehow does seem influenced by certain changes I have made to the Ticket Template. Ticket Template is used to print the "Large" form from the PDF dropdown. I need Large and Receipt to have different information…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. useful RMM info in Messages list

The "New RMM Alert Created! An Alert was created fo..." (for Watchman, in Messages) is overly wordy, and cuts off before useful info (which Group/Customer) is displayed. Would be more handy to be able to eyeball this quickly! Thanks...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Export Customer Assets to CSV

It would be very useful to be able to generate reports for customer assets either as a PDF or a CSV file.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Users to Lock Session

The Switch User with PIN screen is very handy, but it would be good if this screen could become more of a Lock Screen.

This would allow the terminal to be 'signed out' but not 'logged out' fully.

Eg, a Manager could finish on a terminal and hit Switch User.

The next user to come along can use either their PIN number or full login, but not be able to click close and resume the session with the permissions of the last user.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Searchable Wiki

It would be helpful for the search bar at the top of all pages could also search through Internal Wiki articles. WE're starting to build a sizable wiki and being able to search "0x0000870D" for example, could take us right to the page explaining that particular BSOD error.

It's not a significant thing to worry about, but it would be a nice little addition to your already impressive software suite.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Google Calendar All Day Events

Hi

Currently Google Calendar all day events fill in the RS calendar as 8am-8am events, rather than the All Day events row - is this something you could take a look at?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Disable Due Date on Ticket Receipt

Please disable the Due Date on the Ticket Receipt. We want due dates for internal use only, as to not disappoint the customer e.g. when we need to order a part. Customers have used the Due Date as evidence that they are not getting full service, which is not the case. The Due Dates are great to keep techs on track.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would like a recommendation on a phone system that connect with RepairShopR (VOIP) that can we a send an automated text message to client

voip phone that connects with RepairShopR. Once the number is identified we could instanly tell if they are an existing customer or a new customer. If they are new we could send a canned SMS to the cell phone with our contact information. iCracked does something like this on the SMS marketing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Marketr Follow Up SMS Mesages

I would like the option to setup 2 week, 3 month, 6 month, etc...Follow up SMS messages to my customers...being able to do it with email is great...but for 90% of my customers texting is the best form of communication it seems like anymore...Anyone else out there agree with me on this and would like to be able to setup automatic follow up txt messages ??? Also being able to create canned SMS messages for ticket comments would be great !!!

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General