Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. Splitting Purchase Orders

First forgive me if this has been suggested somewhere else, but it gets rather daunting searching all of these even with the search function.
    I when I place orders with some of my distributors I will not always receive a whole purchase order in one shot. Most of my orders will have to be $1000 to get free shipping.
    With that being said if I have 20 line items on one purchase order my vendor will usually break that up into 4 or 5 invoices. All being shipped from different warehouses and being billed separate. So in repairshopr I have…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Portal ticket notifications

I would like for tickets created from the customer portal automatically assign to a certain technician for that notifications such as text and emails can be done. Most customers that are made from the portal have a service agreement and need to have priority service.

At least an option in the notifications center for portal created tickets (not all), would be nice so these don't get overlooked since they are paying for priority service.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Worksheet Table

Can we please get some sort of table for worksheets? For an example, I have a customer with a unit with 4 sensors. I basically have 6 data points (all the same question) that I need to answer 4 times. This makes for many multiple worksheets. If I could make a table with the same 6 questions, but provide a column for each of the 4 sensors to answer the question it would really help a lot in terms of visibility of the data to my customers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Couldn’t you add questions like:

Question 1 (sensor 1):
    Question 1 (sensor 2):

etc?

Changing this for everyone doesn’t sound like an obvious correct thing to do.

4. iOS App Developments

Develop the App so that it replicates the same features of the website.
    - Develop a POS feature for the app that acts as a POS for walk-in customer purchases and inventory management.
    - When a ticket is payed for you should be prompted to close the ticket if you would like.
    - The default print setting for the iOS app purchases should go to the receipt printer printing features.
    - The iOS app should also be able to be setup as a register so that it ties directly to the website system. This way Z reports match correctly with…

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since this suggestion is actually a number of very separate ideas, we can’t properly mark it as planned/started/completed.

I’ll just leave it as under review.

We added the bit about closing the related ticket in the last release.

5. Configure the Job clock/timer/Toggl with Billable Units

When performing on-site service, we have a minimum charge of 1 hour labor, and then we pro-rate our hourly rate to the nearest half hour thereafter, rounding up after hitting the 10 minute mark...(So 1-69 minutes would only be 1 Hour of labor, 70-99 minutes would be 1.5 hours, 100-120 minutes would be 2 hours, etc...)

I have not found a convenient way to do this yet which currently makes Toggl integration a no-go for us

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automated Calls Integration

I would love to see your guys integrate with Call-Em-All https://www.call-em-all.com

They send pre-recorded calls and text messages on your behalf. I would like to see when we complete a repair, we can choose to have Call-Em-All to call the customer informing them their repair is ready to pick up. Additionally, customers could get a call an hour before their appt to confirm their appointment. It could be customized so many ways. They have a developer API for integration.

We currently use this when we have outages in our network we send an automated voice message to the customers the…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Probably the wrong type of API for us to do on a whim, maybe if this gets some votes.

We’ll keep watching!

7. Invoice descriptions

We are trying to move from kyozou which also runs our ecommerce website. When We added detailed descriptions to products they end up being printed on an invoice and one item can take up a full page of invoice. We need to be able to have:

PID (product number or sku)

Short description of an item to show on the invoice like this:
    "HP Compaq DC7900 PDC 2.5GHz 2GB 250GB DVDCDRW Desktop Win 7 Home Prem"

Quantity

Price

Those are all fields we need to print on invoice.

We need a separate 2nd description like this to show on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like many people are asking for a proper solution to this as it relates to ecommerce integrations.

As soon as woocommerce 2.5 is released we’ll start work on improving the integration, and we’ll get this added somehow at that time.

It’s probably a month from being live right now.

8. Bundled Item Labels

It would be really nice if I could print labels for my bundled inventory items...

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. QuoteWerks integration

We currently use QuoteWerks and there addon QuoteValet for our quoting system. Just thought I make a suggestion on some kind of integration.

Some info on there SDK. http://quotewerks.com/sdk.asp

Something simple like the quotes are pushed from QW to RS like they do for Autotask and other CRM/PSA's. No photos or anything fancy QW does that just need the basic quote info to beadded to the quotes/Estimates in RS. I hope I'm making since.

81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Phone Number Lookup

Hey there, It would be nice to be able to look up the last 4 numbers in a telephone number so as someone is calling you can look up ahead of time and see who it is. Just a quick thing to help me with my repair process.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just to clarify for everyone – you can search for phones by typing the whole number in without hyphens/parens/spaces – like 2065551212 – this request is just about making “last 4” work.

11. Prepaid Hours should work on value not quantity

We have found that using the prepaid hours doesn't discriminate against the hours bought and the hours being used. Example: We have a workshop rate (say $50 p/h) and an onsite labour rate (say $100 p/h). Say a customer buys 20 prepaid workshop hours ($1,000). If they have an onsite booking that goes for 2 hours (usually worth $200) we can not charge them for this time as it is deducted from the prepaid hours. Furthermore the time that is deducted is only 2 hours when this should be the equivalent value of 4 hours at the workshop rate. This…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change where email replies come in

Currently if you send an appointment to a customer, if they reply (yes that's great, see you then etc) the reply comes in as a new ticket. in our business, we do not need a ticket for every job - we only use tickets for jobs that come in the workshop. If an engineer goes out to a customer, we hope to solve the problem off site therefore we don't need a ticket. I would like these replies to come back to my email address, not a new ticket

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Shouldn’t you just put the invite on your calendar directly, and use the 2way sync for that even to appear on the calendar in RepairShopr?

13. Make Export Customer to CSV - Gmail Contacts version

Create a csv format from RepairShopr contacts that easily imports into Gmail Contacts without any heading altering. Could be an easy way to have contacts sync'd 'ish.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have a reference for the format needed for this kind of import?

14. Label PDF button on Products and Inventory Screen

It would be convenient to have a button on the general Products and Inventory listing rather than having to open the item details and then click on the Label PDF button.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are kind of moving toward just doing the product labels on the Purchase Order when you receive product, the more powerful labels will only be there so you can have more data on them.

Are you using purchase orders?

15. reporting

Instead of trying to sell us add on's like DOMO how about repairshopr get it's act together and give us some meaningful reports .. for a starter every report should have an export facility so excel can be used to interpret the data. Basically I have bought into repairshopr and don't see why I should need to pay for an add on that repairshopr should be doing!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Daniel – Domo has spent many millions of dollars building amazing technology to pull that off. We could have added a report here and there, and would always have people complaining – or – buy domo and integrate.

Domo was very expensive, we are going to continue losing money on it. We added it for those people that need more powerful reporting because we would never have been able to build something as nice as they have.

Just like we won’t build accounting, so we integrate QB and Xero.

In the MSP space there are reporting systems out there that people pay a lot of money to hook into the big PSAs. We were able to accomplish the same type of reporting for a fraction of the price – and we are proud of it.

The going rate for a reporting system like what we are giving in domo is…

16. Subtotals in aging report

It would be great to break down the aging report further into subtotals for each aging category such as current, 1-30 days, 31-60 days, etc.. and then show a total for all aging invoices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. user rights

I would like the ability to give users certain rights in the app center and admin panels.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto-save in fields after entry

I know there's a save button on a number of fields, but I can't tell you how many times I've lost information I've typed, especially on the invoice section. I'm so used to say, QB Online or other platforms where you just tab over and the field auto saves.

For instance, in the invoice description, when you tab over afterward, then you change qty or price, it's be nice if it auto-commits whatever information has been entered before calculating. Even, for a start, if just prior to recalculating, it committed whatever was in the description, would make our lives much…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ID Verification for Payment by Check

As a business owner check fraud is a big deal. I would like to see repairshopr add a data field to log a customers drivers license ID number when accepting a check as a form of payment. additionally for situations with employees It would be great to have the optional ability (setting) to require this field when taking this method of payment.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We don’t have a required field but could you use the Reference field for this (in addition to the check number)?

20. Add Birthday Marketing

Would love to be able to send promotional e-mails automatically to customers. During customer creation, have a field to enter in their birthday and on the month of their birthday they can have a special promotion available to only them. These types of things go a long way for small businesses.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General