I suggest you ...

Auto-save in fields after entry

I know there's a save button on a number of fields, but I can't tell you how many times I've lost information I've typed, especially on the invoice section. I'm so used to say, QB Online or other platforms where you just tab over and the field auto saves.

For instance, in the invoice description, when you tab over afterward, then you change qty or price, it's be nice if it auto-commits whatever information has been entered before calculating. Even, for a start, if just prior to recalculating, it committed whatever was in the description, would make our lives much easier.

That being said, I'm an advocate for autosaving fields upon tab to next feield, etc.

Thanks!

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kyle Hanson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I just typed a fair amount of notes into the item description, then realized that I needed to change the quantity... so like an idiot, I updated the quantity and hit save. So I lost the notes in the description. I did something similar to that about 4 times today because I don't learn.

• Douglas Bradshaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, Autosave, but have a history log of changes. At the least make it so when you edit multiple fields you can press save on one to save them all, or a save all button appear next to save.

Feedback and Knowledge Base