Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Disable ticket creation from customer portal

We'd like to have the option to disable customer's from creating tickets from their customer portal. This disrupts our ticket flow and causes issues with our techs either missing some of those tickets or us needing to fix a ticket with more information than customer's provide before techs can work on it.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m happy to announce that there is now a Advanced setting to disable the ability for Customers to create tickets in the Ticket Portal!

Navigate to Admin > Ticket Preferences > Advanced > “Prevent Customers from creating new Tickets in Customer Portal” > Save

Once the option is checked, there will no longer be a “Create Ticket” button in the Customer Portal.

Thank you for the feedback on this and we hope you enjoy the new super power :)

2. Multiple Custom Field Types

Sometimes customers need more than one service performed on their device. It would be nice to have the option to add additional "Custom Field Types" to their ticket.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow automatic e-mailing of receipts

It would be nice to have the option to skip receipt printing and directly e-mail the customer a receipt after payment is accepted. Furthermore, I would like the ability to automatically e-mail a receipt for subscription and recurring invoice payments. Currently you can only automatically send an invoice.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Export Customer Assets to CSV

It would be very useful to be able to generate reports for customer assets either as a PDF or a CSV file.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. repairshopr inventory not syncing with woocommerce

We are unable to sync our repairshopr inventory with woo commerce. We understand its a beta platform right now but it should do at least a sync with our inventory? can we get some help with this?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We made a number of updates last week to the integration and believe it should be working better now. We are going to keep an eye on usage and continue improving it, please continue to post here if you have suggestions for changes.

Any bugs can still come to customer service.

6. Allow customization of the Ticket Receipt template

As a technician checking in a customer's computer, I need to print a customized ticket Receipt. I access the Receipt from a Ticket by clicking the PDF button and selecting Receipt.

The resulting PDF output does not seem to be affected by changes I make to the PDF/Email Template > Receipt Configuration. Instead the output contains a bold heading "Ticket Summary."

The Ticket Receipt somehow does seem influenced by certain changes I have made to the Ticket Template. Ticket Template is used to print the "Large" form from the PDF dropdown. I need Large and Receipt to have different information…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make searching suggestions more effective

As a relatively new user of RepairShopr, there are a number of changes that I need. I would like to search existing suggestions to see if someone has already suggested my need so that I can vote for the existing issue and avoid duplication.

The Suggestion search facility seems fairly primitive. For example, searching for "report invoice line item export" returns results containing any of the search terms--practically the entire database of current as well as completed suggestions. Ability to do a Google-style search requiring all terms would be an improvement.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are using an off the shelf solution from uservoice so we have no control over that search. We can open a ticket with them though.

8. Integrate with Stripe Subscriptions

So we can charge customers for monthly re-occurring charges with a payment card stored in Stripe and set up with a subscription.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has worked since we added stripe.

Go to the customer page to add a stored card – and you can select it on the recurring template.

Email support if you run into any issues!

9. REORGANIZE Ticket Buttons and Linked Information

Just my opinion: Tickets are starting to get WAY too busy with information, buttons, links, drop-downs and options thrown all over the place. I know RS is a work in progress, but it's obvious that things have been added in that were never thought of initially. I'd like to see the Tickets module re-worked with some sort of grouping and organization that is more cohesive.

Right now, there are buttons at the top that do some things, other buttons in the title bar of information boxes , and more added at the bottom of information boxes. There's links for Appointments,…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  16 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. View currently running timers from admin area

We want to be able to view which tickets technicians are working on in real time from the admin dashboard. Essentially office manager / operations manager can get an overview of what everyone is working on and compare it to what needs to be done and reassign tasks without having to interrupt technicians to ask them what they are doing.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. multiple contacts per ticket for notifications

Many times we need to keep multiple people in the loop on tickets that involve multiple contacts. The ability to attach multiple contacts to a ticket so that they all receive notifications when updates occur on a ticket would be amazing! That way if any of them reply to the ticket notification it updates for any of them.

I know this could be addressed with distribution groups, but each ticket that comes in won't always necessary fall into one of those particular groups.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Automatic Cursor placement

On the Customers Page the cursor should land directly into the search box

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improvements to iOS app

We just started using the Mercury integrated payment option with the iOS reader and are excited about moving away from Square. I am noticing some slight issues that are making the process a burden for us.

-After taking the payment, we have the customer sign but we are having issues emailing the receipt from the app. Along with that, if we select done from the same page it will take us to the list of invoices but if we press the back button it will take us back to the page to email the receipt.

-We can not add manual…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m going to mark this as complete, it’s partially complete – and if you want to split some of these items out into their own entry that would be good to get more eyes on it.

The closing related tickets should be fixed, the emailing invoices should be fixed.

More coming in next release!

14. Formula based discount (or markup)

I would like to be able to offer a VAT discount to customers who cannot reclaim VAT. Even though we are VAT registered, we want to be able to 'strip' the VAT amount from a product using the formula x = x / 120*100.

Simply put, an item selling for £100+VAT is £120 to the customer.
    We want to give customers an offer of (eg) NO VAT in January.
    We want to create a product called 'VAT Friendly'
    So, the £120 item will sell to the customer for the pre VAT price of £100, but we still must pay our…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. implement a quick buy-back workaround (until refurb module is live)

Basically, please allow us to invoice a negative qty of an existing serialised inventory item (and prompt for the new serial). This would allow us to buy an item off a customer while at the same time factoring the buy price in on their invoice AND adding the new item to inventory stock!

i.e I would like the ability to invoice for -1 x Refurbished iPhone 5 16GB Black (and prompt for the new serial number).

This simple workaround (that the bigger POS systems like Lightspeed have as standard) would make a massive impact to the workflow (and I could…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add significant functionality to customer purchase module

Hi guys!

I love everything about Repairshopr except I feel there is significant VITAL functionality missing in relation to customer purchases (or Refubs as we call them) which is a significant chunk of our business (and the hardest and time consumyest assets to track).

As it stands, you can create a "Customer Purchase" BUT:

1) You cannot give "store credit" or allocate the payment to an outstanding invoice etc

2) You cannot "buy/trade-in" an existing asset. For example, a customer books in a device (an asset) for repair, we open a ticket, the device turns out to be unrepairable (or…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Location specific calendars

For all of the Repair Shopr clients who have multiple locations, we would like to propose a new feature. Currently, RS has calendar syncing for lead conversion and appointment scheduling. Although this feature is very useful, we are a company who has multiple locations. Because of this, converting leads and scheduling appointments becomes a bit more complicated. We propose that RS as an added value feature should allow clients to separate calendars per each location. We think this would simplify everyone's lead conversions and scheduling process

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Should be filtering to the “current location” now. Hope it’s improved, please send feedback!

18. Cancel button on tickets (all in one solution)

I am curious if this may even already be possible inside the current system.
    What I am after is having an all in one button that marks the ticket to resolved and/or completed and checks the box; "Job Cancelled (will not trigger Marketr)"

The implementation of that check box always felt like a (for lack of a better word) weird way of accomplishing that.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integrate Kabuto More

You should be able to complete most Kabuto tasks from repairshopr.

You should have widgets too so on the dashboard you can see Kabuto notifications and stats.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Marketr Follow Up SMS Mesages

I would like the option to setup 2 week, 3 month, 6 month, etc...Follow up SMS messages to my customers...being able to do it with email is great...but for 90% of my customers texting is the best form of communication it seems like anymore...Anyone else out there agree with me on this and would like to be able to setup automatic follow up txt messages ??? Also being able to create canned SMS messages for ticket comments would be great !!!

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?