General

1. Being able to mark a invoice as bad debt

When you have a client that does not pay you need to be able to mark the invoice as bad debt so that the invoice can be closer but accountants can see and tell that the invoice is a bad debt. This will help for tax time as this is a write off. But not being able to mark the invoice makes it extremely hard for accountants to know what's going on with the invoice. Many other CRM's have this functionality. This would be a great feature and I'm sure many will agree.

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to mark up a part or line item by a specific %

I so badly want to be able to select my line item of 'Parts for Customers', enter the cost of what we paid, and then enter the % of what I want the mark up to be.

Almost every piece of hardware we order for our customers is unique and custom. We have zero fixed costs as our prices change daily.

Need an easy way to mark up parts without busting out the calculator.

This should be a very easy addition! Please add it.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. appointment duration

Now that appointments have to have a start and end date and time, is it possible to set a default start time and/or default duration?

For example, almost all of our appointments are 7am starts. And they are also almost always 8 hour shifts. So, could a preference be created that appointments default to a set time (in our case 7am) and run for a default length of time (in our case 8 hours)?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Notes or Reason Why the customer declined the estimate

Adding a pop-up box, when the customer presses the decline button on an estimate from the customer portal. Allowing them to give a reason why they declined the estimate.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop reformatting (rehashing) URLs in ticket comments

I sent my customer a ticket reply with a URL to a web site in it. The link was copied straight from my browser, but when the customer received the ticket comment email they called me to ask what I was sending them and if it was safe, because mousing over the link showed that it was taking them to this page, which looks like nothing to do with the original link I pasted, and actually looked like this :

http://reply.repairshopr.com/wf/click?upn=HOq46wKOrqRFpMG51s926AFUirSoUJDAkMLCNzeRkfefXvZov9kcDp9WjjcZ-2BT902jebKl-2BAwYYH2vEY6TNPGyTAZK8FM4LlsUVZGn8MPSY-3D_a6oQc7tnfcb0GKvoO27fPrHy1fmCh3VuPbN8zvCYnEdp1kUUvrUwGaAru5bIb3nA1jBrGGqj9r9LPqCYmcr8lBYu-2BUKKM6rCIHueG1AEybO6FMl3yyPtG8tT1T1rhOh9gdEhbIuV7JqIY1a9J7wVdWB44WYHGcAbehKrRFWJYj-2FErXcbM2jPUvLATooNBfj7CisnufDcLHp8Oxf1zTrQSgd1x9DyQ9v1y9ekk1TCW2KZQEGSHwr-2BjRgglIYCBrN8WshU9Yuwj-2Bff6d21mxIhMw-3D-3D

In this day of ransomware etc I encourage all my customers to be cautious, and to see the above…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to add tags to customer accounts

The ability to add custom tags to customer accounts. For example, the ability to add the tag "Customer" or "Installer" to different accounts, allowing techs and admins to run reports and filter the customer module based on tag types.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email multiple people on estimates

On tickets and invoices there's the option to email multiple people with updates. Not so with estimates. It would be nice to enable multiple CC's of estimates.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow square payments to be processed on the second screen app for iOS

When checking a customer out via the web app have the second screen app open square and allow the customer to swipe in the same way as Repairshopr lite. This would finally give square users a terminal like experience we have wanted with a customer facing device. We can throw the ipad in a square stand or other locking stand facing the customer and have a professional looking full solution for display+signatures+card

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to Email paid invoices Automatically or via trigger in Ticket Automation

Hello Team,

99% of our customers prefer to be emailed the paid invoice and/or receipt.

An option or trigger(Ticket Automation) to automatically email our customers the paid invoice and/or receipt would greatly increase our efficiency.

The paid invoice is currently automatically emailed when a customer pays via the customer portal but not when payment is manually completed in-store or over the phone.

This option would save us from doing a ‘Bulk Action’ selection to email the invoice at the end of the day which doesn’t always happen which then results in extra work as our customers usually request the paid…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Keyboard Shortcuts

Having a return key combination that enters information into the ticket window communications.

Ex: "[shift]+[enter]"

"Machine is ready for pickup. [shift + enter]" <--- Publishes Note

Ultimately I would like to see more integration of keyboard shortcuts instead of mouse clicks.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. give some love to returns manager functionality and ease of use

Specifically regarding the returns manager, not any other function.

You can search all things through "search all the things" but that still doesn't do anything remotely viable where the returns manager is concerned.

When you search for the items in the returns manager to restock, return, manipulate it however, it doesn't pop up unless you find the name of the item itself and then sift through the results.

You can search for specific indicating numbers or searchable (...what SHOULD be searchable) terms to pull up specific items without having to search for a generic line item and sifting through the…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Purchase Orders to Other Emails/Contacts

When a purchase order is created and emailed, it is automatically sent to the main contact for that vendor. As the email address is for the Accounts department (Linked to xero) of that vendor we need a way of selecting a different contact for the vendor to receive purchase orders.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would love to be able to configure different outgoing emails for each of my locations.

It would be very nice to have the option to configure different outgoing emails for each of my locations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatically add a trip charge when an onsite visit is scheduled

We'd like to be able to leverage ticket automations to add a trip charge (defined as a custom field in the customer) any time an onsite appointment is scheduled. This way our scheduling team does not have to manually enter a trip charge on the ticket for each ticket that has onsite appointments scheduled. This would help ensure that the trip charges always get added to tickets when onsite visits are scheduled.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make private comments a two-way conversation.

I love giving comments to techs in there, but they have no way to reply easily. They have to send an email and then their replies are not in the ticket thread any more.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Be Able to require a Customer Signature after doing an On-Site Ticket Appointment

We sometimes have to make multiple trips on-site for a particular issue/ticket. It would be helpful to have a customer sign off on Every time we are on site as we have had customers try to say that we were never on site to help them, etc. to get out of paying their bill. We want to acknowledge every single on-site visit. In our environment, we are not using Customer Portal, our customers call in to the shop to start tickets, so I want them to sign on our phone/Field Tablets that they acknowledge the appointment times, notes, etc.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Different Estimate Templates

Could we possible have different Estimate Templates and be able to select which Template to use (like say from a dropdown list) while filling an estimate form?

This will be super handy for different types of customers(one for commercial custs and one for residential custs for example).

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Vendor - Credits

We have vendors that give us a credit for items we have returned to them under warranty. I would like to be able to record the credit under the vendor and be able to apply it to a purchase order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pattern lock or pin

I would like to see a section on the intake form for the devices pattern lock, password or pin. This would also be a great integration for the possecondscreen app as the customers can enter it themselves.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integration with payment system available in Europe

Integration with payment system available in Europe.
    I'm currently using Izettle app and it makes tkaing payments very painful.

I was contacting Izettle and they confirmed that they have API to make integration. They are available in: Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, UK Great Britain, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands

Check on Izettle.com

There is also one more system called Sumup (sumup.com)
    They also have ready API to connect: developer.sumup.com/rest-api

They are available in: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Chech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia,…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 162 163
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories