General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Be Able to require a Customer Signature after doing an On-Site Ticket Appointment

We sometimes have to make multiple trips on-site for a particular issue/ticket. It would be helpful to have a customer sign off on Every time we are on site as we have had customers try to say that we were never on site to help them, etc. to get out of paying their bill. We want to acknowledge every single on-site visit. In our environment, we are not using Customer Portal, our customers call in to the shop to start tickets, so I want them to sign on our phone/Field Tablets that they acknowledge the appointment times, notes, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. maintain stock

Show stock quantity of items not set as maintain stock

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Different Estimate Templates

Could we possible have different Estimate Templates and be able to select which Template to use (like say from a dropdown list) while filling an estimate form?

This will be super handy for different types of customers(one for commercial custs and one for residential custs for example).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Renting system

I hope to see renting system in RepairShopr, where shop owners can generate rent agreement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Inventory products page.

It would be nice to have the physical location added to the inventory/products page so you can glance at it without having to open the the actual part. It would be nice for shops that carry a lot of inventory to cut out one step.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. User - Modification

Allow deletion of disabled users

Allow email accounts for disabled users to be used for a new user without creating a dummy email to over ride.

Allow email accounts in users to be the same
    ---Technicians group can all share tech@.....com

Do not force email account for new user

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have Teamviewer Integration add session comments to ticket private note

It would be useful if the Teamviewer integration collected the session notes and connection time from a TV connection report after the session completes and feeds that information back up into the Repairshopr ticket as a private note. The tech can then simply decide to charge the time in the ticket labor log if they choose to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pending Ticket Charges

Would it be possible to display the Pending Ticket Charges on estimation page, same as its display on invoice page? because any previous pending ticket chargers would need to be added to estimate for customer approval. spacially business customer issuing PO as per to the Estimation and we can issue invoice reference to customer PO.

So, any pending charges must need to be included in estimate before it goes to Invoice.therefor kindly add this option to estimate page same as in invoice page.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customers / Companies' managers approve employee tickets

We would like that when a ticket is sent from one of the contacts of a customer, a dedicated person (manager) of that company should be able to review the ticket (Approve or Decline). Only once approved should the ticket end up in our open queue.

Basically, the manager of our customer would like to authorize tickets sent from their staff before we can proceed to work on the ticket. Hope that makes sense.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stock Take List filters/groupings

In the Stock Take Lists page, you are able to see all of your Stock Take Lists you have made.

As of right now, there are no ways to group similar stock takes together, they just save randomly in the list. My suggestion would be to give us a way to filter or group these stock takes together. Either by name, or location set for the stock take would help us navigate the Stock Take Lists page much easier!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Purchase Orders and Quickbooks Desktop

I would really like to have the ability to create Purchase Orders in RS and have them sync with QB. We can't move to QB Online, and this is the only feature left that is keeping us from using RS as a one-stop tool.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to have some integration with Review Trigger

It would be nice to automate the review process. After I invoice someone, it would be good to have the system tie in with my review trigger account and send out a review request a few days later.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Update the font color in month to date stats for a Dark Mode. It is currently still dark

Really like dark mode. Nice on the eyes, especially at night. The font color does not change inside the leftmost pie chart on the dashboard.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shopify already!

This was brought up before, but I think needs revisiting since the last post was marked complete "questionable).

Integrate Shopify. Shopify is too big to continue to ignore. Sure Woo still dominates but Shopify is now running close second after passing Magento in 2018. (source: https://www.cloudways.com/blog/top-ecommerce-platforms)

Many RS subscribers need two-way sync with RS inventory, POS and eCommerce. Both APIs from RS and Shopify are out there ready for action. RS is a great product and we love it's diversity, but it really falls short ion this area. Zapier is limited for RS as well.

It's time!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make Customer Unique ID Visible and Searchable

Could you please look at making the Customers Unique ID Visible and searchable in the system.
    This would help a great deal as I could give my customers this as a reference for making payments and when doing the reconcile with Xero I would be sure of posting to the correct account.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Don't allow an uninvoiced ticket to be resolved without a reason.

If you resolve a ticket they go away, if someone resolves a ticket that should have been invoiced we lose that money. if RS forced you to supply a reason and that was added as a private comment to the email (or even added to the communication log as (ticket #4456 marked resolved with no invoice. Reason: "this reason")

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Implement webauthn / usb authenticators

Webauthn is an open standard that allows one to us a USB authenticator such as the Yubico. This allows one to quickly login on any device with your authenticator, and is the direction security is moving in. We've been using them for Dropbox and O365, and the team loves it. If RepairShopr could adopt the standard at some point, that would be awesome! Kill passwords! The future is now!

https://webauthn.guide

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. MONDAY.COM

PLEASE INTEGRATE WITH MONDAY.COM, VERY POWERFUL PLATFORM, FOR PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING, INCL. SCHEDULING, MAPPING.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to select items for sync to Woocommerce.

We only want some items sync'd since many items are small parts and useless to try selling one at a time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dashboard

Dashboard tickets are getting better. I would like to be able to color tickets based on the ticket type as well. Example, We have business customers and residential. We do data recovery, forensics, computer repair and websites. We have a different SLA for each. I would like to be able to have two colors on one tickets. One color for Business etc, etc, and one color for the ticket status. That way at a glance we know what kind of work is pending. It saves a lot of time when looking at tickets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base