General

1. Stop making us scroll down - Most commonly used items "above the fold"

When I take a payment to scroll down to hit the "Take Payment" Button. In tickets you have to scroll down to see the full customer information.

There is so much wasted space at the top of RepairShopr screens it's just nuts.

Asking for a signature on a check deposit is crazy.

Please work on your UI rather than some of the features that are coming out on "Feature Friday"

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop auto subscribing techs to tickets when they leave a comment.

Let them choose when they want to subscribe. The video on feature Friday made it seem like technicians could choose to subscribe by clicking actions and then hitting subscribe. But in reality the system subscribes them automatically to any ticket they leave a note on.

This means that we now have to leave a comment, refresh the page, click actions, then unsubscribe, as additional steps to leaving a note on a ticket we just want to chime in on.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for all the votes and comments here, we are going to change this to stop auto-subscribing when a comment is made. Should be able to get that change out any day now.

3. Allow us to set certain labor items to NOT subtract from prepay hours.

We track labor time for many different internal reasons to see how much time we are using on a ticket. Sometimes, that is not actually billable. In order to use the labor reports, we have created some labor items that have a $0 charge associated with them. We have a 'no charge', 'RMM labor', "managed exchange labor' and so on. Problem is, when we use these labor types, they deduct from the pool of prepay labor that customer has. So, we end up using time we shouldn't, or we are not accurate in our tracking.

I would like to be…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Input Purchase Orders > Supplier Invoices

Currently POs feature is quite vague. There is very limited information that can be added. I am suggesting that:

1. POs can be used to log a current purchase order (and this would include individual items that were ordered and their cost).

2. There's often delivery charges attached to a PO. This needs to be added.

3. POs would be linked with both parts and inventory, giving us the users the ability to decide if items in a PO should go to parts or inventory. Repairers who don't have a shop most often do not need a big inventory, but order specific parts…
    10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Credit Card Convenience Fee

As I roll into 2020 and review my previous year, one of my large expenses is credit card processing fees. I've renegotiated my Vantiv contract as well as looked at alternatives. Regardless, I've left over $6,000 on the table in fees.

I've noted that a lot of my customers and local businesses (restaurants, gift shops, smaller hotels) are all now starting to charge a "Convenience Fee" on credit card transactions to recoup the ever increasing fees that are paid to process the card.

After a lot of review, there are no Federal restrictions and this is handled on a state…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create Invoice from Woocommerce when order is created not Completed

I would like repairshopr to receive an invoice from woocommerce when the order is created so when customer requires invoice for payment or backorder we can still invoice them and when the order is paid is shows on repairshopr so we can also print packing slips before shipping as currently we have to wait for the order to be complete before the invoice shows in repairshopr

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow Marktetr to send blasts using SMS!!!!

Please add SMS option as a medium to send out blasts. Thank you.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show inventory ON HAND qty next to line item parts in ESTIMATES

When building estimates and quotes.. it would be very helpful to have ON HAND QTY info available for parts in the line item. The benefits for this are numerous. It will assist in knowing the correct part was chosen, if the order will be short, assist in order planning, allow users to chose a different part that is in stock, eliminate the time needed to physically check stock, assist in discovering inventory discrepancies, and more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bulk download selected invoices in PDF

Hello,

can you add a feature to download multiple selected invoices in PDF?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Merge Inventory

An ability to merge inventory would be excllent

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sync Customer Purchases, Refurbs, and Parts used in Refurb to Quickbooks Online

I will start by saying that I LOVE the customer purchases module of RepairShopr. The way that I can buy something from a customer, move it to refurb, add parts to the refurb, and then add the product to my inventory is really great. LightSpeed had nothing like this and it was a major issue.

However, there is one major flaw:
    A) When I buy something from a customer and add it to inventory it does not adjust the inventory quantity in Quickbooks Online but it does get added into the inventory in RepairShopr.
    B) The same with refurbs. When…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Statements do not show any payments the customer has made

When I am sending out statements it only shows outstanding invoices and amounts. Customers need to see all payments displayed also.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring all parts order info through to the e-mailed notification

When a part order is made, I get an e-mail to order the part. Problem is, the email only carried through the URL of the part, nothing else useful. I would like the e-mail to include ALL information in the part order including description, URL, quantity, cost, price, what kind of shipping they want, etc. Also, it should have a link direct back to the ticket and part order, not just the customer page and parts module.

Finally, if a change is made, then another email with the highlighted change should come through.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to link tickets

example:From an existing ticket the ability to click New > Linked Ticket would be swell:) Also, the ability to view the linked subordinates from the main ticket window would be nice

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enable Quickbooks online inventory and Purchasing

We need to use QB inventory and purchasing.
    Enable RS to read and write to those functions rather that RS inventory and purchasing.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Integration with FreedomVoice

We would love to see an integration for FreedomVoice the way that Free PBX works. When a caller calls in, it would be nice to have RepairShopr see that incoming call and list information on our screen to directly open the client's account.

Freedomvoice has provided me a link to their WebService API (SOAP based API).

Here is their page: https://webservices.freedomvoice.com/freedomapi/freedomapi.asmx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Update ticket status automatically within the canned response option.

I love that we now have the ability to change the ticket status from within a comment, but I would love to see it go one step further. I would love to be able to attach a ticket status to a comment automatically, when a canned response is used. It seems that, at least for my shop, if we are writing the comment ourselves then its easier to remember to change the status. But there is something about using the canned responses that bypasses that whole thought process. I can spend a lot of time every week asking my techs…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. is there a way to have appointments made in the linked google calendar show up and "block" RS appointment times?

I have setup and linked a google calendar for repairshopr appointments only. I would like to be able to block out hours of time in the middle of the day so customers will not book times there since there is no way to do this in repairshopr. It's only "This day=this hour to that hour" blocks. If I make an appointment on the google calendar, I would like it to show up as already booked in the repairshopr calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bitdataconversion Exchange EDB Recovery Software

Bitdataconversion Exchange EDB recovery software is an efficient way to repair and restore corrupt, damaged or inaccessible Exchange EDB files and convert them to PST file format in less time duration. This software also restores the recovered Exchange EDB data into Live Exchange and Office 365.

For more info visit - https://www.bitdataconversion.com/exchange-edb-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 164 165
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories