General

1. How complex the manual methods to Exchange recovery compared to EdbMails?

Firstly I would like to explain to you how you can perform Exchange server recovery with Exchange management shell

Step 1: Use Get-MailboxStatistics to see the list of all mailboxes in a database. It can also be used to find out the size of the mailbox, a number of messages contained within it as well as the last time it was accessed.
    For Example

Get-MailboxStatistics –Database<DatabaseIdParameter>

Step 2: Use the New-MailboxExportRequest cmdlet to export EDB file to PST archive.

New-MailboxExportRequest [-Mailbox] <MailboxOrMailUserIdParameter> -FilePath <LongPath>
    For Example:

New-MailboxExportRequest-Mailbox Admin01 –FilePath’’\SERVER03\PSTArchives\Admin01.pst”

Step 3: To know the status of currently running export requests…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Line up calendar appointments for each technician into columns

Can you set it so that each techs appts would be in a single column and not a random column. it would make each one's time availability much easier to see.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change appointment times back to 15 minute blocks or give the option to remove minute by minute granularity

We are now able to set appointments by the minute instead of 1/4 hours. Though maybe some people like this it just adds to the length of time it takes with the customer and is really more of a pain than a help.
    Can you give us the option to change it back so it's in 15 minute increments?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ticket address should show on the main schedule screen

The current schedule screen causes confusion in office and in the field as the primary address is shown for the appointment on the main schedule screen. The main screen should show the "ticket address" instead so that you can properly map out appointments without going into each appointment manually. This would both save time and reduce confusion, without having to change a customer's billing or primary address.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow milestones for tickets.

This would likely be best as an enhancement to the appointment section of a ticket. This would allow one to set milestones for tickets that are used to track projects. Using multiple tickets is viable, but the ability to change an appointment type to that of a milestone would be awesome. (Or some other method of adding milestones to a single ticket)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop the Ticket Timer When...

I wish the Ticket Timer would be automatically stopped when the ticket is marked resolved, or the person who owns the ticket logs out for the day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gift Invoice Links for Crowdfunding Payments

Suggestion to have an option for gift invoices... maybe a box that generates a link that a customer can email to friends or family. When they open the link, it will probably need to include an invoice number, customer's name, amount due, the payment options, a field for the sender's name and email address, and maybe even a message box that the sender can leave a message in the invoice. (No personal information other than that info above.) The family members can then make a payment toward the total amount due. Once a payment is made, the sender's name, payment…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Product Sales Report needs a filter added to allow us to select an individual product to report on.

Every accounting system I've used allows me to print the sales/purchase history for an individual product. This is invaluable for resolving stock discrepancies, or just doing sales analysis. Currently the Product Sales Report dumps a list of ALL products, which is far less useful in the above and many other cases.

There is this similar idea for adding a sales history within the Product details page: https://feedback.repairshopr.com/forums/165658-general/suggestions/17166851-item-sales-history

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Default Ship To Address

I would really like for the customers originally entered address to be automatically added as a ship to address on their account profile rather than me having to go and manually add a ship to for each customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. inventory

Partial Inventory - I have been using RS for automotive services and it has worked perfectly except for one flaw and that is the inability to Track partial inventory. Example Fluids - a car gets an oil change that requires 4.5 Qts. I either have to charge extra at 5 qts or loose and charge for 4qts. I know not all items can be accounted for int his way so, the ability to allow or disallow it for specific items would be awesome!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CSV credential import tool

tool for importing client credentials via csv file or other

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Time clock for APP (second screen)

We started using an ipad in our reception kind of like a kiosk ipad. Would love the techs to be able to sign in with their pin # as they walk in or out of the office. Is this something that could be incorporated into the ipad app of Repairshopr?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SMS marketing

It would be great if you could have an auto-responder option for jobs that are marked paid and resolved. I'd like to be able to thank them for their business and ask them to leave us a Google review, etc...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Alert if snail mail stamps are getting low

I know that the stamps credits are available in the consumables report, but that report is not scheduled, so I ultimately forget to go look and who-knows how many invoices don't physically go out (super important now that many e-mailed invoices go to junk)! Please either send an automated alert if SMS or Stamp credits are getting low, allow us to set the system to auto-purchase more credits, or at least allow us to schedule the consumables report so I can at least monitor it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Alert if snail mail stamps are getting low

I know that the stamps credits are available in the consumables report, but that report is not scheduled, so I ultimately forget to go look and who-knows how many invoices don't physically go out (super important now that many e-mailed invoices go to junk)! Please either send an automated alert if SMS or Stamp credits are getting low, allow us to set the system to auto-purchase more credits, or at least allow us to schedule the consumables report so I can at least monitor it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Alert if snail mail stamps are getting low

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Alert if snail mail stamps are getting low

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customer submitted tickets have a default assignee

When a client submits tickets from their customer dashboard, it has a blank value for who the ticket is assigned to, which means no one gets notified. If we create a notification for all new tickets for someone, they get swamped with noise.

It would be really great if tickets submitted through the customer dashboard could actually have a default user they get assigned to!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give the ability to change due date from main ticket screen

Give the ability to change due date from main ticket screen. It would be nice to be able to change the due date on the main ticket screen ( like we are able on the status) instead of having to open ticket and edit due date and save it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 163 164
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories