Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. Ability to Charge time automatically

When using the timer to track time spent on a ticket you can obviously assign the correct labor rate to it accordingly or likewise charge it directly when updating the ticket.

However, we only bill in 30 minute increments so if we have spent 22 minutes on a ticket we want the system to automatically charge for a 30 minute period where as currently RS works out your time spent divided by your rate and then charges accordingly.

Is this possible please as currently I will be editing each invoice manually before sending to the customer.

Thank you

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. More Group my tickets catagories please.

Can you tell me if I can group my tickets by check in date please?
    I feel it is important for my techs to know when a machine arrived in their workshop so they can see which have been their the longest as sometimes some get over looked if we are particularly busy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow the use of special characters in the ticket comments.

Specifically, I copy and paste DIG results from a putty shell session into my ticket notes as I deal with webhosting DNS records. The > character is getting cut off and does not allow the rest of my submission to be posted in the notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. hide unnecessary fields on the customer invoice screen where there is already a signature box in place.

Alleviate Add from Inventory, Add from Barcode/Serial, Add Manual Item, Terms & Conditions, Related Ticket, Email, and Change History.
    I was told that this screen was for internal purposes only. But this screen has a signature box on it where customers can sign without the need for printing an invoice (GREEN). Customers do not need to see the internal workings of the tickets and invoices related to the open invoice at the time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show which SPECIFIC Location has Inventory "IN TRANSIT" with the Blue Airplane Icon

We LOVE the little blue airplane icon that lets us know inventory items are "on the way"; but it only shows the icon on the "parent" item, not for each location.

For big chain accounts, it would be extremely helpful to show the airplane icon as a reference on the parent, AND show it under each location (using the drop-down arrow to show locations) that has the item on a PO with a link to it. This will be especially necessary when POs are restricted to locations that only authorized users are allowed to view (still not sure why this…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the option to skip receipt printing

We offer a service which customers pay for on a monthly basis. A reasonable percentage of them pay by mailing in a check.

We have RepairShopr configured to automatically print a receipt whenever a payment is made. This works really nicely, but when we are processing the checks that are mailed in, there is no point in printing the receipt. We could just temporarily turn of automatic printing for it is really easy to switch, but then it is easy to forget to turn it back on.

It would be nice if, when receiving a payment for an invoice, we…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

What if instead of “skip receipt” checkbox, we just never print a receipt if the payment date field was changed? That generally means you are entering a payment that didn’t just happen that moment, like a mailed in check..

Thoughts?

Not excited about adding more fields, keeping the interface simple is what we receive the most feedback about in general.

7. Add "Dashboard" as a Delivery Method in Notification Rules

The notification center currently offers 4 forms of alerts: Email, SMS, In-App, and Webhook. These are all great, but you're forgetting one of the most useful reference points in the whole app - the Ticket Dashboard!

We'd like to have "Dashboard" added as a delivery method for notification sets. This would change the color of a ticket box to let you know there's a notification that needs to be seen. Obviously, not all notifications are applicable to tickets, but this would be really great for the ones that do have tickets.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove the Duplicate reference to "Payment Method" in [Change Invoice Details]

We've had some confusion when trying to edit payment history for Invoices, in regards to the payment method used. If a payment is entered incorrectly (like we say they paid in cash, but they actually paid by check) certain users have the ability to go back and fix that entry. The problem is that there are two ways to adjust payment details:

1. You can click on the payment date link on an invoice, which brings you to the /payments/ page, then click the "Edit" button and then change the drop-down called "Payment Method".

2. You can click on the "Change' button…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Appointment calendar for client drop off/pickup

Would be great to be able to have the ticket allow a calendar event for a client pickup or drop off of equipment. I work by appointment only so this would be very helpful.

To be clear, also send a calendar invite to the client so it will add it to common calendars like outlook, google, ect.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a Client Option...

Hi Everybody, if there is a way around this please do let me know but currently I do not think there is.

We carry out repairs for large clients such as insurance companies and manufacturers but suspect this option will still be wanted by the RS community?

We receive work from these clients but have to liaise with and update our mutual customer who owns the product and not the client.

Currently we have each client set up as a customer so that the invoice raised is for the client and not our mutual customer, we can monitor the number…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add items to PO via SKU

Being able to add items to a purchase order via SKU would be amazing. Also being able to create items and add the vendor/sku via the quick add on purchase orders would be great as well. Possibly even have a full fledged item add button.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add button to collapse all categories in inventory

Add link or button to be able to collapse categories under Admin > Inventory Preferences for the category editor.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Limit IP address, for companies with a Dynamic IP this feature will not consistently work.

I would ask you to to work with dynamic host companies like DYNDNS, so the changing IPs are no longer a problem with this feature

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Asset Custom Fields - Date Fields

Is it possible to make the date fields in Asset Custom Fields a calendar pop-out like the Custom Field Type (date_field) in the ticketing section?

Thanks.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do not pre-fill the note field / timer field on a ticket. It leads to wrong data entries and confuses the user as to why content is in there

the timer note field is prefilled with the last entry a user made. This is confusing. Maybe have a ticket timer option where a user / admin can enable / disable this feature system wide.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dashboard thats Usefull

The Dashboard
    The ticket list view gives you a much better overview of the status of your repairs.

Before we had RepairShopr we had our own type of Dashboard on a separate screen in the workshop that was useful to the technician. It had a list of the tickets the progress status "In Progress" "New" ect. It was Color coded for a quick Progress status
    However it also had “usefull info” pulled from the ticket detail
    So when the tech was looking at a machine he could see that the password was “X” and the problem was “Y” and he…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ETA on Parts

I use the notes field to insert ETAs for parts, but it would be nice to have a field like order date that can be displayed on the parts list page to quickly glance at ETAs of all parts.

Also, when auto bill is setup, it will bill parts that have not arrived. Holding parts from invoices until marked as arrived would save from having to explain to customers that their part is coming and "the system" just billed you before it came in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Re-arrange drawer count fields

When we go to count the drawer, we start from the biggest bills first, working our way down. However, to count in RS the TAB order is lowest to top. Not huge deal, but a pain in the butt.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Free Account for White Label Support Companies

Hi Team,

This request may be a bit out of scope but wanted to see if any potential suggestions could be given on how we can approach this. As a single technician under the "One Man Army" plan has been great for me at the current price since it matches our volume coming in. However, like other single technicians I use a white label tech support company to help assist my clients via phone, review ticket updates, etc. Even though they use very few features of the CRM system to help assist us unfortunately this involves an additional cost of…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. have Marketr campaign option to send emails to alternate contacts instead of the default

Some of our default contacts are not the correct person in a company to send Markting details to.
    having an option in a marketer campaign to specify an alternate email address would be helpfull.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?