General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Keyboard Shortcuts

Having a return key combination that enters information into the ticket window communications.

Ex: "[shift]+[enter]"

"Machine is ready for pickup. [shift + enter]" <--- Publishes Note

Ultimately I would like to see more integration of keyboard shortcuts instead of mouse clicks.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shopify already!

This was brought up before, but I think needs revisiting since the last post was marked complete "questionable).

Integrate Shopify. Shopify is too big to continue to ignore. Sure Woo still dominates but Shopify is now running close second after passing Magento in 2018. (source: https://www.cloudways.com/blog/top-ecommerce-platforms)

Many RS subscribers need two-way sync with RS inventory, POS and eCommerce. Both APIs from RS and Shopify are out there ready for action. RS is a great product and we love it's diversity, but it really falls short ion this area. Zapier is limited for RS as well.

It's time!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don't allow an uninvoiced ticket to be resolved without a reason.

If you resolve a ticket they go away, if someone resolves a ticket that should have been invoiced we lose that money. if RS forced you to supply a reason and that was added as a private comment to the email (or even added to the communication log as (ticket #4456 marked resolved with no invoice. Reason: "this reason")

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enable DKIM support

Setting up DMARC for my domain after getting a spoofed email from my "support" address that was obviously not legit. While I've added RS to my SPF record, there's no DKIM signature for those emails, therefore they don't comply with DMARC. I've got it set to only monitor, but the idea is to eventually lock that down. Any thoughts on putting this in place?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ticket Statements / Summary.

I think it would be beneficial to create an open ticket statement by customer.

For example, on the IT Consulting side of my business it is not uncommon to have 8, 10, 12+ open tickets for one specific company.

Each service request is entered as a new ticket.

When a customers asks what we are working on, or questions a bill for specific hours, being able to show the number of open tickets in a summary would help.

Recently a customer questioned 20+ hours of billable labor only to see that members of their company we opening service tickets.

The…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add an attachment to a Part order

It would make sense if we could add an attachment to the part order, whether its an photo or form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Combo Boxes in custom fields

Would love to have combo boxes (dropdowns with the ability to manually type an item not in the list) as an input option in custom fields for Assets and Ticket Worksheets.

This saves having to prepopulate certain dropdowns with long lists of uncommon/mostly-obsolete options while still able to enter them in rare instances when needed.

OR (reversed scenario)

Ability to enter text which is going to be different on most tickets, but also be able to hit the dropdown and choose one of a few different pre-selected options instead.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. maintain stock

Show stock quantity of items not set as maintain stock

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Different Estimate Templates

Could we possible have different Estimate Templates and be able to select which Template to use (like say from a dropdown list) while filling an estimate form?

This will be super handy for different types of customers(one for commercial custs and one for residential custs for example).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Renting system

I hope to see renting system in RepairShopr, where shop owners can generate rent agreement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. AWS billing integrations -

be able to get AWS instance specific billing data for each costumer to be auto applied to invoices / recurring invoices

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Different Rates in Time Clock

We have different rates for techs, sales, etc. We also have in-store and on-site rates. It would be cool to see an option of assigning certain rates to employees and allowing them to select their rate for clocking in. Right now we have to use a combination of RepairShopr and Toggl for tracking in-store and on-site hours.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Inventory products page.

It would be nice to have the physical location added to the inventory/products page so you can glance at it without having to open the the actual part. It would be nice for shops that carry a lot of inventory to cut out one step.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unlock Pattern Integration Into Customer Tickets

A 3x3 grid that can be used to accurately draw an unlock pattern that can be integrated into the custom field of a customer ticket.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Generate and send time clock reports to a specified email.

I have found it really silly that I have to generate a time clock report, save it, and then email it it to my accountant every week. Time is money. I understand we could make the accountant a time clock admin but most accountants do not want to deal with that. It would be great if we could schedule a report to auto email employee hours weekly, bi-weekly, etc. and have the option to setup a message to go along with it every week.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have option to create inventory item from repair tickets

Hey guys it would be great if we can directly create inventory items for Tickets that are created. We do a lot of repair tickets but then have to go to inventory then add all the credentials once again. IMEI Photos etc.
    I think it would streamline the process for everyone who does in house refurbs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ticket Automation Content Condition

Ticket Automation should support a condition of the content of the initial issue "contains". That way we can automatically perform actions based on what the customer actually says in the ticket. This is already supported for the subject of the message, but not the body.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow sorting reports

It looks like sorting is a rather large pain point here. I would like to add that sorting the reports on the admin screen would be a huge help. Currently, I have to export the report then edit the timestamp because it prints as a text field with the day first. This sets the field as an alpha sort and it's a tremendous amount of work to reformat the timestamp as a real value. If at least there could be valid date and time fields that would help. Ty!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add next button to inventory item page

Add a "next " or "Next Item" button to individual inventory item pages, allowing you to move to the next item without having to go back to the main list. This will make the workflow of updating inventory items much easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change tax rate for recurring invoices

I noticed you can't change the sales tax type for recurring invoices. Please add the option similar to the current invoices for this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base