I suggest you ...

android

We would like to have an android app. Thank you!

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ITPRO shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminTroy (Founder, RepairShopr) responded  · 

We are going to mark this done as the initial beta is released. There are still a few things to get added to be at feature parity with iOS – worksheets/intake form/etc that will come in the next couple weeks.

Once those are released we’ll start adding features to ios/android simultaneously going forward.

For new suggestions please start new threads.

Thanks everyone for being so patient!

42 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app needs to have more of the full functionality as the desktop browser version.
    Also having the app require a pin on launch/switching back would be great as once it open unless you navigate your way to log out under settings? its always open. LIke a banking app does.

• Dan Tomaszewski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two things... we do not see how you can add charges and create an invoice from a ticket in the new Android app. Also, we do not see any of our "canned responses" available to select within the new Android app. Are we missing this??

• Joshua McBride commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

U able to take credit card payments. I understand there is no current swipe option, but keyed is not implemented either. Will this be added?

• Douglas Bradshaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couple of features to request:
    When clicking on a customer name in a ticket (does not crash any longer, thank you) bring me to the actual customer page where I can add ticket, invoices and edit.
    Also when at the customer page, show a list of open tickets and invoices.
    Thanks for your hard work!

• Sam James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I don't have to buy an iPad now!

I did experience a crash on the beta that I can replicate. I submitted feedback via the android crash report. When looking at a ticket and taping the client to open it, the app will crash. Would it be best to just send the feedback via android?
    I am liking what I am seeing so far.

I know you guys are so busy making RS just more kick ass than it is, and I hate to slow you down to read this, but any update on the Android development?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iphones are getting way too pricey to deploy a fleet of team members & many good Android phones around now (not the exploding one of course!) lol

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base