or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JohnJohn commented  · 

Is it completed or on the list to be completed?

• Jeff TomJeff Tom commented  · 

Would like to see this feature added as well.It is very common to have service address and billing address to be completely different places.

• Bill HamiltonBill Hamilton commented  · 

Since we have the Third Party Billing feature, if we just had access to the "Ticket Customer" data fields in the template manager, we could customize our invoice templates to show this information.

• RalphRalph commented  · 

Hi Troy, I am not suggesting that you are not developing new features, I just don't understand how all of the communication below has not been responded to?? It is all very well to be busy, but you need to communicate with your clients too.

• TroyAdminTroy (Founder, RepairShopr) commented  · 

Hey Ralph! No update at this time, probably coming in 2016 though.

FYI we completed about 200 requested features in 2015, so we are probably more active in this type of forum than.. maybe.. anyone?

Hey, do you guys respond to any of this stuff, it is getting damn frustrating getting any answers out of you. These things are important to your customers, not sure how something is planned for 2 years and nothing happens on it! Updates please!

Any update on this, it has been planned since 2013??

• adamadam commented  · 

Any update on this? This has been a major pain for me when using Stripe.

I had payments being declined and I couldn't figure out why until I had a customer call their credit card support and ask.

At least put a notice somewhere that credit card payments will fail if the customer address doesn't match their billing address.

• johnjohn commented  · 

We just disabled AVS verification through authorize and with our CC processor, yah this removes of the security provided by these checks but it allows CC and recurring CC to process without any issues.

• Mark ChargeMark Charge commented  · 

This is something that would be very very useful. Any ETA?

• wwilliamswwilliams commented  · 

We need this also. The service address of many of our customers is not always the same as the billing address. When using automated recurring payments and saved credit cards it is especially difficult because the payments wont go through unless the addresses match. Sure we can put the billing address as the main account address and use the contacts for the service locations but it seems that no address shows up on the ticket when using a contact and that causes issues for my techs doing field jobs.

• JustinJustin commented  · 

Yes we need this also. We have a client that has a separate address that is used to send invoices to but we still need a physical address as to where the service call is needed.

Billing Address:
        Physical Address:

• Matt EdMatt Ed commented  · 

We also need this. We have lots of clients with multiple address's or require a different invoice address. Some have two sites etc... This would be a very welcomed addition to RSR.

• Henry HHenry H commented  · 

This would help us as well as at least half of our repair business right now is shipped to us. UPS/FedEX/USPS integration would save us a lot of time, specifically the ability to generate quotes using our account/rates as well as being able to print a shipping label directly from repairshopr using predefined box sizes/weights/options. I've spoken to our UPS rep about this and they (unofficially) recommend Shipstation; here's a link to their integration guide: http://www.shipstation.com/partners/shipstation-api-custom-store/

• Anonymous commented  · 

that's something i really need it quick, I have multi-location costumer for large order

• Matt JonesMatt Jones commented  · 

Yes! What about a plugin that could auto calculate shipping based on product weight & shipping method as well, buy the postage from stamps.com and print the label on the dymo!

Feedback and Knowledge Base