General

1. Correct rotation of signature sections on IOS.

We use an iPad in the Square stand in our shop, along side a traditional computer. Today, working with my son and daughter, I discovered a frustration they were having on using the iOS app. Specifically, there are a couple of times when the app changes to portrait mode and makes the signature panel completely unusable.

This occurs up on creation of a ticket when the customer is asked to sign, or on accepting a payment (not CC) when it goes to the signature panel.

What happens on these screens is that the screen rotates sideways, but there are no…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Square intergration for iOS and Android App in countries other than the US

Square intergration for iOS and Android App in countries other than the US

Unfortunately the Square integration for iOS and Android App only works if you are in the US. What about the rest of us who are not in the US?

This shouldn't be that hard to do. Square already has integration in Australia for Xero so the functionality must be already in Square it's just a matter of making Repairshopr do the same.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve some of the older features

There are a tremendous number of features offered in RS and the very core of them are fairly well rounded and fully implemented.

There are also almost some other features that seem like they are do for some upgrades.

There is tremendous potential in things like;
    - Ticket Automation
    - Widgets
    - Ticket
    - Worksheets
    - Stock tools
    - Reports
    - Templates
    - Custom fields
    - Website Integrations

Many implementations could use some simple upgrades like:

The "Device Repair" widget starts with an option to pick a model and has no option to start with a device manufacturer. This is…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Since this suggestion is for multiple features, we can’t really manage it in uservoice like other suggestions.

I’m inclined to just delete the post and have these individual items get their own post (so they can get votes/status updates/etc) – but it’s a hot issue so I’ll just mark is as completed and leave it.

If you are considering commenting and adding another small thing you want us to fix before adding more new features, stop.

Go submit a separate idea for it so it can get votes. That’s how this system works..

Marking complete because we’ve heard you, and understand your desire. We are not going to prioritize these examples to be worked on immediately because that isn’t how our roadmap works – but it will be considered as we schedule future work. (as usual)

4. Add Employee Clocked In/Out Notification

It would be nice to get notification each time an employee clocks in or out. That way we know exactly when our employees are available to work when we are not in the office

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Account for travel time in calendar.

it would be great to have travel time calculated between appointments and have that time "ear-marked" as part of that appointment.

Say you have an appointment from 12-1 and the calculated time from that appointment to the next is 1 hour, it would make the appointment at 2-3 show 1-3 in our calendar, but 2-3 to the customer.

Too many times have I had my employee's schedule back to back appointments, and not account for 30+ minutes travel time.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Square Integration in Canada

Currently, the integration with square does not work in Canada. We would like to receive mobile payments on-site, too. Please support this ticket!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. product bar codes

It would be great to include the vendor PO# on the product bar code label. This would help in processing RMAs by giving the vendor purchase details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. multi items on tickets

customers bring more than one device, could we have multi items on tickets rather than just been able to have one item one ticket.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow to search Product List by SKU

Being able to search to input parts based off of SKU would be very helpful. Right now, if I enter a SKU into the search box under Product List, no results come up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Just thanking you for AutoPrintr

This lil app is fantastic! We now instantly get the forms we always print without any extra hassle. (And manually printing the forms has always been a 1-2 minute hassle with cloudprint)

Thank you so much! Keep up the great work!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. AutoPrintr Duplex

AutoPrintr does not support duplex printing.

We like to give our customers one piece of paper, the invoice on the front and all the ticket notes on the back. This saves a lot of paper.

We tried overriding on a Brother printer by setting duplex to on in the preferences. We also tried the duplex override via the web interface.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make a minor change to Marketr

On the Marketr page, there is an option for a Marketr post that is scheduled for the future to "Send Now". Please make it so that if that button is clicked, it asks for a confirmation. I was planning to send a test email on a newsletter, and clicked that button instead, and sent my newsletter to all my customers. Fortunately, I think the newsletter was finalized, but a confirmation on that button would help avoid embarrassing mistakes in the future,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Profit for estimates calculation

Kind of like quickbooks used to do.

I would like a couple of boxes that total the cost, and the profit we would be making on this estimate. Also, it would be handy if it showed a percentage for the profit vs the estimate total so you could also see the markup percentage total for the estimate. This would help a lot for projects we quote.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New Topaz Gemview help reduce paper and input errors

I am willing to send over the new Topaz GemView 7 tablet so we can cut down on paper printing, and input errors.

Vote for this so we can have the topaz gemview tablets save paper clutter.

Sometimes language is a barrier in getting customers information. I know we can use the leads kiosk mode but that even for some grandparents is a task.

I also think is the solution to help in ref to

http://feedback.repairshopr.com/forums/165658-general/suggestions/13721247-custom-signature-forms-for-additional-agreements

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Worksheets visible on Client Portal

From what I can see, clients can only see public worksheets if they do "PDF" view. Then the worksheet is buried under the comments. I would like to see it visible on the clients site. I think this would be a good way to keep them updated on where their computer is at in the process.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. low stock ordered -take

Subtract the number of items on POs marked as Ordered/Checkin when populating new POs with the low stock button.

For instance I want 5 SSD 250 drives, I
    I want to reorder when i'm at 3.
    I sell 2 run a PO with low stock and it populates with 2 I place the order with my supplier.
    I sell 2 more while that first order is still on it's way, i populate my POs now it's asking for 4.
    I order 4 more from my supplier. Now I have 6 coming and 1 left in stock.
    I sell 2 more,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a button that allows you to go to customer wiki from tickets

I would like a button on the ticket that allows you to go directly to their wiki page. We are trying to encourage use of it and this would help.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Location to Ticket Automation Conditions

We'd like to see ticket location as a condition option on ticket automations. We have a slack channel for each location and would like to setup a notification to go to the room for a specific shop when a ticket hasn't been updated in 24 hours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bundle item search / organization

A way I can search through bundle items easier to locate a particular bundle i'm looking for. We use a lot of bundles and when our techs go to look up a current price for something, the search for a bundle item is a bit archaic and you have to hit Ctrl-F and hope its on one of the many pages of bundles.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ticket Automation - Feature Request

Ticket Automation is awesome! Would it be possible to add the ability to act on and change the priority though?

This way we can automate a few things a little better as far as pushing things up and down in priority. We are currently using Ticket Automation to automatically push tickets to a pending recycle status if we haven't heard from the customer in 30 days. Unfortunately since we cannot specify how statuses sort in the ticket area, I'd love to be able to also set the rule we have to change those recycle tickets to low priority to get…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base