General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Configure the Job clock/timer/Toggl with Billable Units

When performing on-site service, we have a minimum charge of 1 hour labor, and then we pro-rate our hourly rate to the nearest half hour thereafter, rounding up after hitting the 10 minute mark...(So 1-69 minutes would only be 1 Hour of labor, 70-99 minutes would be 1.5 hours, 100-120 minutes would be 2 hours, etc...)

I have not found a convenient way to do this yet which currently makes Toggl integration a no-go for us

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Worksheet Table

Can we please get some sort of table for worksheets? For an example, I have a customer with a unit with 4 sensors. I basically have 6 data points (all the same question) that I need to answer 4 times. This makes for many multiple worksheets. If I could make a table with the same 6 questions, but provide a column for each of the 4 sensors to answer the question it would really help a lot in terms of visibility of the data to my customers.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Couldn’t you add questions like:

Question 1 (sensor 1):
        Question 1 (sensor 2):

etc?

Changing this for everyone doesn’t sound like an obvious correct thing to do.

• Phone Number Lookup

Hey there, It would be nice to be able to look up the last 4 numbers in a telephone number so as someone is calling you can look up ahead of time and see who it is. Just a quick thing to help me with my repair process.

7 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Just to clarify for everyone – you can search for phones by typing the whole number in without hyphens/parens/spaces – like 2065551212 – this request is just about making “last 4” work.

• reporting

Instead of trying to sell us add on's like DOMO how about repairshopr get it's act together and give us some meaningful reports .. for a starter every report should have an export facility so excel can be used to interpret the data. Basically I have bought into repairshopr and don't see why I should need to pay for an add on that repairshopr should be doing!

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Daniel – Domo has spent many millions of dollars building amazing technology to pull that off. We could have added a report here and there, and would always have people complaining – or – buy domo and integrate.

Domo was very expensive, we are going to continue losing money on it. We added it for those people that need more powerful reporting because we would never have been able to build something as nice as they have.

Just like we won’t build accounting, so we integrate QB and Xero.

In the MSP space there are reporting systems out there that people pay a lot of money to hook into the big PSAs. We were able to accomplish the same type of reporting for a fraction of the price – and we are proud of it.

The going rate for a reporting system like what we are giving in domo is…

• Invoice descriptions

We are trying to move from kyozou which also runs our ecommerce website. When We added detailed descriptions to products they end up being printed on an invoice and one item can take up a full page of invoice. We need to be able to have:

PID (product number or sku)

Short description of an item to show on the invoice like this:
            "HP Compaq DC7900 PDC 2.5GHz 2GB 250GB DVDCDRW Desktop Win 7 Home Prem"

Quantity

Price

Those are all fields we need to print on invoice.

We need a separate 2nd description like this to show on…

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It sounds like many people are asking for a proper solution to this as it relates to ecommerce integrations.

As soon as woocommerce 2.5 is released we’ll start work on improving the integration, and we’ll get this added somehow at that time.

It’s probably a month from being live right now.

• Gocardless for UK

Well the way we used it on quickfile integration was in customer section for a particular customer click on setup direct debit. Then it would send an email to their email address. They create a login and provide bank details.

Then direct debit is enabled for that customer. You could set recurring invoices to take payment automatically but also there would be a button to take payment for one off invoices when you need to. So I think they did it the same as you as quick file sorted the recurring bit and took payment for you as and when…

81 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                48 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are still holding off on this, it would be great if we could also find a partner/integration that can do one-time payments easily that support EMV that would could build into the POS – and not only the recurring invoices.

• Estimate Names

Need to have estimates/invoices on the backend have an option to name it along with the estimate number. When looking at a list of estimates/invoices its impossible know what is on each and what they are for - having a name would make easier to quickly identify an estimate/invoice in a large list of items.

29 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Add Continuum integration

We use Continuum for our RMM tool and would love to see it integrated into repair shop

93 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    under review  ·  24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Change where email replies come in

Currently if you send an appointment to a customer, if they reply (yes that's great, see you then etc) the reply comes in as a new ticket. in our business, we do not need a ticket for every job - we only use tickets for jobs that come in the workshop. If an engineer goes out to a customer, we hope to solve the problem off site therefore we don't need a ticket. I would like these replies to come back to my email address, not a new ticket

4 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Add link to customer location on Map

The map report is great but it would be good if the customer account had a link to show on that customer on a google map. Ideal for printing off directions.

0 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Tawk.to Live Chat Integration

Currently we are using Tawk.to and it would be great to have a similar feature that Zendesk has with Zopim. If an end user is communicating to us about an issue and we happen to assist them remotely or schedule them for an on-site the ability to create a ticket from the chat I would think be great. Our White Label Remote Support uses this feature and quite a bit of their clients use RepairShopr.

46 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I talked to tawk.to, it sounds like there isn’t a way to do this right now – but they are building a ticket system now. They told me when the ticket system is out, we should be able to integrate to that. So you would make a ticket in tawk.to, and that could create a ticket in RS – it’s a bit fuzzy until they ship it.

You can follow that progress here:

http://tawk.uservoice.com/forums/228427-feedback/suggestions/7027218-support-ticket-system-by-tawk-would-be-awesome

• Spiceworks integration

I would love to see you guys integrate with Spiceworks somehow. We use it for monitoring of our contract customers devices, but I would rather use you for my helpdesk/ticket system. We use there asset manager tool and network monitor tool.

It would be nice for a ticket to be created automatically if there is a critical error on an asset or a network device going offline.

http://www.spiceworks.com/home/

8 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Automated Calls Integration

I would love to see your guys integrate with Call-Em-All https://www.call-em-all.com

They send pre-recorded calls and text messages on your behalf. I would like to see when we complete a repair, we can choose to have Call-Em-All to call the customer informing them their repair is ready to pick up. Additionally, customers could get a call an hour before their appt to confirm their appointment. It could be customized so many ways. They have a developer API for integration.

We currently use this when we have outages in our network we send an automated voice message to the customers the…

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Cost -> Price using markup % or £

When creating an invoice (just an example) it would be great to fill in cost to us, then just type in a percentage (including or excluding VAT as an option) for the price to be filled in.

I'd also love at the bottom of the invoice creation how much % and £ I am set to make on an order. That way I can double check I am pricing/costing correctly. And also know how much to spend at the pub later.. :)

8 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Make Export Customer to CSV - Gmail Contacts version

Create a csv format from RepairShopr contacts that easily imports into Gmail Contacts without any heading altering. Could be an easy way to have contacts sync'd 'ish.

4 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Integrate POs into Amazon Purchasing Systems

We order alot of parts on Amazon. We use an Amazon Business account. I would love to see you guys integrate the Purchase Order system to purchasing on Amazon. They have already integrated with many systems - http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=br_imp?_encoding=UTF8&node=11339375011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-billboard-4&pf_rd_r=0N68VEHDDE4WW7XS2WXE&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2073948102&pf_rd_i=b2b-desktop

15 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Customer account on Hold status

currently a pop up can be enabled as an alert to give the operator a message when a customer is selected, however occasionally we need to put an account on hold when a customer has either gone over their agreed limit or is not making payments. The account on hold status would ideally prevent a new invoice being created for the offending customer coupled with a warning to the operator.

10 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Post CID Comment for Incoming/Outgoing Calls to ALL Tickets and Customers

The automatic CID comments built into RS is one of the most powerful and useful features from a communication stance. The only issue is it doesn't work properly under certain conditions:

1. If a customer has multiple Tickets open, CID comments only post to the NEWEST open Ticket. Generally, when a customer calls in, they discuss any/all Tickets that are open. Therefore, we need to have the call information posted in ALL Tickets that are open at the time of the call.

2. If multiple customers share the same phone number, only ONE of the customers has CID comments posted…

22 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • UK Supplier Catalogs

I see that you're looking at adding supplier catalogs like iFixit to RS. Great idea.

I'd be very happy if you could add some UK based distributors like Computer 2000 or Ingram Micro.

Anyone else think they would fine this useful?

3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • user rights

I would like the ability to give users certain rights in the app center and admin panels.
                                          Thanks

3 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base