Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Add Batch Numbers to Products

A number of products that we regularly keep in stock constantly have price fluctuations, and currently the only way to compete with this is to create new items every time there is a buy price change.

The only way I can think around this is to be able to create one new item

EG:
    Name: 450watt Power Supply
    UPC Code: 123456789
    Buy Price Batch 1: $12.85ex
    (New Section) Batch 2: 5678 (4 digit random number)
    Buy Price Batch 2: $13.52

Maybe have the ability to add upto 5 batches per product.
    Now on the sales screen when you scan the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

This is supported by using the Purchase Order module. Each item is now tied to a batch and tracked with full history that way.

2. Add "Location Name" visible in a ticket page

The only relevant piece of information missing when looking at a ticket it the location name. The only way to find this info right now is to go to "Change Ticket" and then look at the location. This is very annoying and can easily be added under the "Ticket Info" section, next to the "Transfer This Ticket" link. Boom!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Customer Detail Information - example - Vendor Accounts, Hardware Details, Network Details

Basically have a form to enter customer network details at a quick glance, such as Vendor Accounts (Hosting, DNS, ISP), Admin Accounts, Network Details, Area for pictures of their hardware and network. Basically any detail related to a client, I normally grab this information during my on-boarding process or upgrades

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change default "sort" list in tickets

Can you make it so clicking "Tickets" at the top menu will bring you to the list of tickets, sorted by default to only tickets assigned to you? That way it's like "My tickets" instead of "All the tickets at my location.

I know you can pick your name from the drop-down, but it seems like the default is to look for only "your" tickets.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The search and sort criteria for this is contained in the URL so you can bookmark a specific search if you want to use that consistently.

5. Add appointments to a customer profile

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if we could add a list of all appointments scheduled to a customer profile. For example; when clicking on a customer's name we see payments, invoices, tickets, estimates, and hopefully a list of appointments. This would be a huge help, thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Categorize Inventory as Services vs Parts

Any chance you have plans to make services and parts have different fields in the inventory module. What I would imagine is having a drop-down before creating a new inventory item to choose "part" or "service". Depending on which you choose, there would be different available form fields.

As it is now, services need to have a blank quantity on hand to work properly. Also, parts need to use features like UPC code, vendor and bin#, but services don't need any of that. It would also be nice to have subitems and categories for inventory parts to help keep them…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I think the combination of sub-categories, Inventory tabs, and granular fields should speak to most of the requests here.

7. reminders that popup during login

I want to setup reminders that automatically popup during login. So that my techs in the morning can see all the important things linked to specific clients and tickets.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability for techs and other security group users to have access to Reports

I'd like for techs and sales reps to be able to view certain reports only such as Daily Sales Report, Sales Detail Report, Employee Sales Report and Time Clock Report with out giving them full Administration access.

I think adding those features to the Security Group Manager's check list would be the best way to add access to specific user groups.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Just an update, we’ve added granular permissions for most reports, you can grant/deny access to the reports with an asterisk by their name.

9. Stockout report

It would be great if the stockout report had a column that reflected parts on order through the purchase order system. Currently we have to match up the parts on order against the stockout so we don't over order

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Erik responded

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we’ve updated the Stockout Report and added the columns “Desired Quantity” and “Ordered Quantity”.

10. Two Ideas

1. Could you add a Red notification alert to each section of the site, just like leads? For instance, if a customer replies to a ticket, an indicator should show up on the 'tickets' section. When clicked, the particular ticket with the alert shows a red alert on it as well, or is highlighted somehow to indicated that there is activity on it.
    2. Could you please add an option to open tickets from the 'ticket list' screen to open in a popup, OR same window? There are a lot of times I am scrolling through tickets to check on the status…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey – I think notification center should get you the first part, and using CTRL+CLICK on a ticket will open it in a new tab for you – thanks!

11. Z Report - confirm close and re-print or save pdf

Would be nice if you had a "confirm close" message before the register is actually closed. I am used to tabbing and using the enter key to get to the next field/line. More than one I have tabbed or pressed the enter key that closes the cash register that i only realize has happened after the screen refreshes and this it is too late. The zreport is no longer able to review/recover.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Google Adwords Conversion Tracking Code to be posted to the check-in area.

Google Adwords is a powerful marketer for me, but it is hard to measure RoI as I cannot keep accurate readings of conversions. Google offers a basic HTML code that can be pasted into any webpage that when the visitor clicks your ad, then gets to that webpage, it dings as a conversion. Because Check-ins are integrated to our website, we'd like the ability to put the tracking code on the RepairShopr page (after they input info and click "get started") to measure as a conversion.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tax and Reports

We have an issue that all reports and screens show a subtotal including tax, then the tax total and finally the Grand total including tax. This is very confusing and causes us complaints. What should be the correct format would be Subtotal Excluding tax, then the tax total and finally the grand total.

It is also not clear what screens are asking for tax free prices or including tax prices, there does seem to be any consistency which causes us issues.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We updated tax reports a while back. Should be set when used in combination with bundles.

14. Customer Map is in weird place (customer import?)

What's up with the customer map being hidden in customer import?Is it also somewhere else? There should probably be a link to the map in the customer module.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

These kinds of things are in Reports so you can find the Customer Map in the Admin > Reports > Customers. Is this what you’re looking for?

15. Quick Search/Scan box for tickets

A text box at the top of the screen (like the customer search) but for ticket or asset searching. That way we can just scan the asset tag or ticket label and it takes you straight to the correct screen. You would also have to include the ticket # in barcode format on the print outs.

My idea for this is to help with our work flow. Say a tech has 4 devices on the bench and the paper ticket in front of each device. Instead of having to type the customer name or scan the barcode that is on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Right now the top search box in the site should work for all barcodes that we generate – give it a shot

16. Add inventory to Purchase Order with UPC Code

Would be helpful to use the UPC code to create the inventory items in a purchase order. This would ensure that you are ordered the actual same part as last time.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To search clients by Asset

For example i have a client that i know she had a Kindle Fire but I dont remember her name, so that would be great if I could search kindle and all the clients with that asset pop up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can search assets in Customers > Assets and this will return a list based on asset name (for example “Fire”).

18. Having the option to print or not to print a ticket when creating it

Having the option to print or not to print a ticket when creating it just like the current option of not emailing it to client, this will save ink and paper when creating bulk tickets for business clients.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can turn off auto-print in Admin > App Center > Cloud Print settings and then choose to print only those tickets you wish by clicking print.

19. Feature Sugestion - Payment Recieved Date

When I'm making a payment it would be very useful to have a date field. For example I usually do my accounting once a week and input all of my checks into this system as well as deposit them in the bank. It would be great if I could also have a record of when the check was received. It's not a dealbreaking feature, would just be a nice addition.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Employee/Technician Tag

Would be nice to have a tag for the employee name to add to forms. If there is ever a question on the printed job/invoice, quickly you can tell which employee worked or sold items on the record.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The {{tech_name}} tag is available in places where we can be sure it will be added correctly.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base