Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. iOS App Developments

Develop the App so that it replicates the same features of the website.
    - Develop a POS feature for the app that acts as a POS for walk-in customer purchases and inventory management.
    - When a ticket is payed for you should be prompted to close the ticket if you would like.
    - The default print setting for the iOS app purchases should go to the receipt printer printing features.
    - The iOS app should also be able to be setup as a register so that it ties directly to the website system. This way Z reports match correctly with…

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Since this suggestion is actually a number of very separate ideas, we can’t properly mark it as planned/started/completed.

I’ll just leave it as under review.

We added the bit about closing the related ticket in the last release.

2. Returns for Parts (Not inventory)

The new returns system for Inventory looks great. I think a good idea would be to implement the same type of system for Special order Parts that are not inventoried.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Leads generation from existing customers

We recently became a broker for cell phone, Internet, TV, and home security services. We would like to use our existing customer base as warm leads to sell them these services. We would like there to be an option to create a lead from an existing customer. This would enable us to have some background on the customer's previous ticket(s) when we call them to sell them additional services.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Configure the Job clock/timer/Toggl with Billable Units

When performing on-site service, we have a minimum charge of 1 hour labor, and then we pro-rate our hourly rate to the nearest half hour thereafter, rounding up after hitting the 10 minute mark...(So 1-69 minutes would only be 1 Hour of labor, 70-99 minutes would be 1.5 hours, 100-120 minutes would be 2 hours, etc...)

I have not found a convenient way to do this yet which currently makes Toggl integration a no-go for us

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Edit more in the add/view charges area

I've noticed that once an item is added to the ticket it cant always be edited well. Especially the qty of an item which is frustrating if its not a stock item and you have to re type all the info just to have a 2nd item the same!

Also is it possible to have description a non essential field? or change it so it can appear as brand or colour etc etc?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. have a setting on the invoices screen to default to unpaid invoices

I would like to be able to set a default screen to view just unpaid invoices by default when opening the invoices screen. Would also be nice to have saved search capabilities there as well so I could bring up all the paid or unpaid invoice for a certain client or group of clients I look at frequently with ability to save such a search.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Here's a few things we'd like to see change

Customer Tab: ability to add a shipping address and tag for that address in the invoice template.

Invoice Template: a tag for the payment terms that is linked to the customer.

Ticket: customize priorities. Ticket Queues

Leads: We'd like to have the email reader be able to assign a ticket a status, or a queue in the future

Inventory: A place for Van inventory, just so that there's a spot to see that the store may not have it but its in one of our outgoing vans. Looked at (big Chain, but it's more involved then what we need)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatic Email Manager - Improve Marketr

Hi,

Marketr is a very good idea but is very limited right now. It would be a very powerful tool if you add more triggers and options.

For example, we want to send an automatic email to customers with open Tickets that are some days old. We want to send something like "We didn't forget you. We know your Ticket is pending and we are working fast to help you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience" to customers that have an open ticket of 7 days old.

Adding more triggers and options will help us and every…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pictures upload to Repairshopr for Marketr

It would be very helpful and easier if one could upload pictures within Marketr directly to the Repairshopr database instead of having to upload it elsewhere and link it. Most Auto Responder services have this built in for easy access.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Set Different "Reorder At" and "Desired Stock Level" Defaults

Every time we add a new product (or worse, a new location) all of our inventory alerts go haywire. New products are set to default values of InStock(0), ReorderAt(2), and DesiredLevel(blank), which immediately throws up false alerts for inventory.

With adding a location, the new location sets those defaults to EVERY single product; meaning we have to go into every single product and update those values for each one. This is awful, and really needs a new set of "defaults" to make scaling simpler.

Can you please change the defaults for new products and locations to be InStock(0), ReorderAt(blank), and…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show multiple assets on the a single ticket's Intake form

In our business it is very important for us to show on the intake form each and every asset that the customer dropped off, sometimes a single ticket can have 2 or more assets attached to. I was following this article http://feedback.repairshopr.com/forums/165658-general/suggestions/9434667-intake-form-should-list-assets but when I use the tag {{assets}} I get a list of all the assets under this ticket but they look very not organized and busy and I can’t find a way to organize it lets say in a nice table.
    When I make my own table and place the individual tags {{assetname}}, {{assettype}}, {{assetserial}}

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Admins to remove saved ticket lists

Sometimes our saved ticket searches need a clean out. As an admin there is no way to delete searches created by other users.

It would be great is admins or global admins can delete searches created by anyone.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have a prompt column on Logistics to remind to order in important parts/inventory

We have our boss approve of part ordering for customers and there's no reminder button column to remind him to order the part in if its need a.s.a.p.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. there should be a way to move estimate or invoice charges to a linked ticket

Charges should be able to be copied to a linked ticket so if we make an estimate or invoice, say for a new system, then open a ticket to do the work involved in installing, the equipment charges can show up there, indicated that they are already invoice, just for consistency purposes.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A dashboard with currently worked hours for hourly employees. Maybe I'm missing it.

I could possibly be missing this. I'd there a place where hourly employees can see their current time card?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add color coding and default setting for ticket priority

As a tech I need to be responsive to tickets with higher priority. Ticket priority should be set by default to "normal" (but ideally configurable through an admin widget).

I suggest the ability to color code the Priority cell in the ticket list view so that I could, for example, make Urgent priorities red, High priorities yellow, Normal priorities green, and Low priorities white.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show on ticket when there are uninvoiced charges or an unpaid invoice

As a technician checking out work to a customer, it is too easy to miss when payment is due. The progress bar indicates only that an invoice has been made created. There is no indication that an invoice * needs to be made * or that there is an unpaid invoice.

I suggest adding a prominent indicator to the ticket showing when there is an unpaid invoice or charges that have not been invoiced.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show sales tax in the Add/View Charges on ticket

As a tech communicating with a customer, I am frequently asked the "total" cost for repairs, which includes sales tax. I suggest adding a line for sales tax and a total with tax to the Add/View Charges screen.

I see that this idea has been suggested previously. Perhaps the solution has become less difficult and the change can now be implemented

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix bug in Inventory search and add a search filter for enabled/disabled items

On the Inventory tab, I search for Labor in the search field. Results are my two currently enabled Labor items.

Alternatively, I leave the search box empty and set the category to Labor: Results are the two currently enabled Labor items AND also two currently disabled labor items.

I expect the same results using both search methods.

I suggest adding two checkboxes:
    One default checked to include enabled inventory items
    Second default unchecked to include disabled inventory items

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create a general reporting facility that allows users to export most raw data

As a business that has our own unique reporting needs, I want to be able to export data to CSV so that I can create my own reports in Excel or other tool of choice.

The more complete the columns included, the less I would need in terms of export parameters such as date range or enabled/disabled.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?