General

1. Option to deduct prepay hours at ticket level

Situation:
    Customer is on a contract and has pre-paid hours. A job takes 1 hour and no hardware is supplied, so only 1 pre-paid hour should be deducted. There is no need for an invoice because it would just create a zero charge invoice and that creates paperwork for no reason.

Solution:
    Have the option to deduct the hours at the ticket level when the hours are 'charged' using a Labour line item.

This allows for the ticket to be used to track prepay hours usage on both sides - customer and admin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Intergrate with DocHub

It would be really cool to be able to one button export contracts and intake forms to dochub to be sent for electronic signature.

I beleive there is an API where you could even preplace signature fields and the customers email so one button could send the sign request and then using a webhook import the signed form into the ticket or customer account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Vendor - Credits

We have vendors that give us a credit for items we have returned to them under warranty. I would like to be able to record the credit under the vendor and be able to apply it to a purchase order.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keyboard Shortcuts

Having a return key combination that enters information into the ticket window communications.

Ex: "[shift]+[enter]"

"Machine is ready for pickup. [shift + enter]" <--- Publishes Note

Ultimately I would like to see more integration of keyboard shortcuts instead of mouse clicks.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow widgets to display ticket worksheets

It would be great if we could create a widget/weblink for customers, and allow them to fill out the information on a ticket worksheet. For example: A customer wants a new email account created for their new employee. They visit our widget link and fill in their name, email address, AD group, etc. They are required to fill out First, Last and email address, so we don't need to go back and forth with HR to get the information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pending Inventory Order Report

Recent changes to this report are an improvement however it would be awesome if the pending inventory report included the same information collected on the actual inventory item.

Currently the pending inventory report shows "requested" which could mean "reorder at" or "desired stock level" or sale of item all of which is confusing. Having all the same data collected from the item would be helpful for ordering and selling.

I propose that the report include the data from the actual inventory item with the following columns:

Stock; requested; reorder at; desired stock level; on Purchase Order.

Thank you for your…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable use of tildes in comments.

Occasionally I use tildes as shorthand for 'approximately', but when I enter a comment into repairshopr containing a tilde it appears as a dash. Would be nice to have the character read correctly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be Able to require a Customer Signature after doing an On-Site Ticket Appointment

We sometimes have to make multiple trips on-site for a particular issue/ticket. It would be helpful to have a customer sign off on Every time we are on site as we have had customers try to say that we were never on site to help them, etc. to get out of paying their bill. We want to acknowledge every single on-site visit. In our environment, we are not using Customer Portal, our customers call in to the shop to start tickets, so I want them to sign on our phone/Field Tablets that they acknowledge the appointment times, notes, etc.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integrate with Passportal

Passportal is a great password management and documentation system. It would be great if we could integrate customer contacts and location info with it.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Implement confirmation dialogs and notifications when appointments are moved.

When someone moves an appointment, it would be nice if it would give them a confirmation dialog in the browser to see if they actually want to move it to that time, and if they do it would be nice to get email/slack notifications of this action.

In fact, I think this functionality is really important, at leas for our operation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to Email paid invoices Automatically or via trigger in Ticket Automation

Hello Team,

99% of our customers prefer to be emailed the paid invoice and/or receipt.

An option or trigger(Ticket Automation) to automatically email our customers the paid invoice and/or receipt would greatly increase our efficiency.

The paid invoice is currently automatically emailed when a customer pays via the customer portal but not when payment is manually completed in-store or over the phone.

This option would save us from doing a ‘Bulk Action’ selection to email the invoice at the end of the day which doesn’t always happen which then results in extra work as our customers usually request the paid…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Appointment booking description

It is great that you have the ability for customers to be able to book their own appointment time right on the internet. It would be so helpful if you could add a description field. Maybe it could put the first 30-50 characters as the subject and then put the entire message into the public notes.

Anyway the customer could tell us what they are coming in for would be extremely helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Use Screen Flow in your videos! :)

Check this out, think you could use this Screen Flow for the videos you put out every friday, so we can see the actual words better? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkbBw__eIG8

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customize Invoice Template like we want it to be

Give us the option totally customize the invoice and / or estimate templates like we want. For example, we cannot even choose to use quantity first in the row.

We want a template that we can customize like we want.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please sort items

Hello, I made this recommendation a few years ago. Can you please sort the lists better? This is on my customer support request form. It would be much easier for the customers if the issue list was alphabetized!! I'd add a screenshot, but I can't here. I'll assume you know what I'm talking about. It's where the client selects a drop-down to select an issue category.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Correct bulk payments not giving you all invoices/receipts

When pushing through bulk payments on the client portal they will only see the first receipt/invoice and they will not have the option to download all the invoices/receipt that payment was applied to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make private comments a two-way conversation.

I love giving comments to techs in there, but they have no way to reply easily. They have to send an email and then their replies are not in the ticket thread any more.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove facebook like and share button from my Repairshopr page

On the front page of my Repairshopr account.
    https://mybiz.repairshopr.com/
    There are Facebook like and share buttons. While I like RepairShopr on facebook, I don't need these buttons (and tracking) on my business page that I'm paying for. Would it be possible to remove this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add "Class" and "Location" Field to RepairShopr to Match QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online has added a feature where customers can classify transactions by "Class" OR "Location," however, currently Repair Shopr's integration with QBO will only forward the RS "Location" to the QBO "Class."

It would be incredibly helpful if RepairShopr had both of these fields (Location and Class) and allowed them to integrate with the QBO fields (Location and Class), as many customers have multiple locations, and different classes (such as business clients versus residential ones, or managed IT versus break/fix).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Purchase Orders to Other Emails/Contacts

When a purchase order is created and emailed, it is automatically sent to the main contact for that vendor. As the email address is for the Accounts department (Linked to xero) of that vendor we need a way of selecting a different contact for the vendor to receive purchase orders.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base